dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Parcaran said:

You should carry the original plus a photocopy of all docs submitted to NVC

They may may not ask for it, but you’ll have it if they do. 

Does this include documents uploaded by the petitioner? Thought it was just the civil documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, theblooray said:

Does this include documents uploaded by the petitioner? Thought it was just the civil documents?

Yes, but they may ask for it as some people have reported. If you don’t have everything they ask for, you could be issued a 221g and have to wait longer. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

3 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

Yes, but they may ask for it as some people have reported. If you don’t have everything they ask for, you could be issued a 221g and have to wait longer. 

Well that's annoying. The i864ez was signed by my spouse and uploaded in the US itself. Do I need to have her sign another and mailed to me? I've just been reading on the DOS website.

''Original birth certificate, in both Bangla and English, for all spouses and children of the principal applicant (even if they are not accompanying);''

Does the above mean that I, the applicant, must carry my petitioner's original birth certificate??

42 minutes ago, PrincessCRV said:

Happy to be joining the wait for an interview. Got DQ this morning!

Congratulations! Welcome to the club. It's been dreary at best, but hopeful of an IL some point this month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, theblooray said:

Congratulations! Welcome to the club. It's been dreary at best, but hopeful of an IL some point this month.

Thank you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, MK23 said:

Same, waiting for IL, CC 1st July. Called NVC, they said they are done filing for august. 

Are you also from Pakistan???

10 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

You’ll be fine 

I hope so. Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

UPDATE: Just got notification that my husband's visa/passport is ready for pick up! As mentioned yesterday, his interview was this past Monday July 29th. So excited!!!!

YAY!! That is wonderful to hear! 

20 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

UPDATE: Just got notification that my husband's visa/passport is ready for pick up! As mentioned yesterday, his interview was this past Monday July 29th. So excited!!!!

WONDERFUL! What will you be doing to celebrate?!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, theblooray said:

Well that's annoying. The i864ez was signed by my spouse and uploaded in the US itself. Do I need to have her sign another and mailed to me? I've just been reading on the DOS website.

''Original birth certificate, in both Bangla and English, for all spouses and children of the principal applicant (even if they are not accompanying);''

Does the above mean that I, the applicant, must carry my petitioner's original birth certificate??

For I864/I864EZ you can take the copy instead of original (signed). I know people in Dhaka embassy got approved with the I864/I864 EZ copy. For birth certificate, you can search travel.gov and check the country and visa specific requirement. For IR5 (for Parents), my parents need to bring my (Petitioner) original birth certificate as that's the critical evidence for proof of relationship [as mentioned in Travel.gov]. For IR1/or spouse visa I don't think so you need the original BC.

Edited by garjisme

1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Congratulations to you 

2 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

Happy to be joining the wait for an interview. Got DQ this morning!

Congrats dear 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.