dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Just picked up my husband IR1 visa this morning at the visa support center here in São Paulo. I also paid online the USD 220.00 immigrant visa fee.

Cool thing is that for Brazil everything is electronic so no need to carry the sealed envelope to give to the immigration officer once landing in the USA.

Now working on booking our plane tickets!!!

Finally this long journey is over!

Wishing you all the best and thank you all for your support!

4E20D096-F0A4-4ECD-A1AC-F8325BD537BB.jpeg

Congratulations to you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, DylanandLaura said:

Need some advice. My spouse's case was DQ on July 24th and we had a expedite request approved since mid - May. I contacted the NVC asking when they will forward the case to the Embassy and they said it was only going to be a short time (a few days or a week). So I called last Wednesday and asked what the status was and why it hasn't been forwarded, the representative said this was not normal because it takes a week or less and he would alert a supervisor to take a look at it. 

Fast forward to this morning CEAC is still showing at "NVC", I called today because we are approaching 2 weeks and they have not forwarded the case the embassy. I spoke to a supervisor and they said they need to forward the case to the proper department to be sent the the embassy and only should be a short time. When I spoke to the representatives this morning they claimed to not see an expedite on the case, only when they put me on hold for 10 minutes they confirmed my approved expedite. 

Any advice to get this case sent the the embassy? My wife is 34 weeks pregnant and are worried about the timelines for the birth, interview, my I-864 with less dependents.... and the general nature of her high risk pregnancy

Get your Senator involved. Call them now.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

Is IR1 Interview Easier than CR1 ?

Hmmmm might be as been an IR1 means that you have been married for over 2 years so you don't look "desperate" in applying for the green card benefit right away. But I still believe it all depends of all the documents you submit and the consulate officer. 

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

25 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Hmmmm might be as been an IR1 means that you have been married for over 2 years so you don't look "desperate" in applying for the green card benefit right away. But I still believe it all depends of all the documents you submit and the consulate officer. 

We been married for 5 years and have 2 years old son, I think we should be fine!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Just picked up my husband IR1 visa this morning at the visa support center here in São Paulo. I also paid online the USD 220.00 immigrant visa fee.

Cool thing is that for Brazil everything is electronic so no need to carry the sealed envelope to give to the immigration officer once landing in the USA.

Now working on booking our plane tickets!!!

Finally this long journey is over!

Wishing you all the best and thank you all for your support!

4E20D096-F0A4-4ECD-A1AC-F8325BD537BB.jpeg

Just seeing that immigrant visa makes me sooo happy! Can't wait til my husband gets his! Congratulations again! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Get your Senator involved. Call them now.

Just an update. I spoke to the immigrant rep from my house representative and she emailed the NVC. She was explaining a lot of different things to me and I didnt understand if she was speaking in generalities or specifically about my embassy. She said the NVC could be preparing physical documents to send to the embassy and that takes however long it takes. I explained that I had electronic processing but she was adament it could still be physical paper. She also said there is a huge waitlist for my embassy and expedite cases in general. Depending on the severity of the expedite request determines how fast it gets forwarded. I had a expedite approved in May to forward to the embassy upon CC, however she said it could take as long as the NVC wants to.

The thing that confuses me is I have seen 3 cases on VJ that are nearly identical to mine and they had their cases forwarded the next day after CC (same embassy). I don't know what to think about why this is taking so long. Maybe the NVC or embassy is annoyed with me asking questions all the time and they are delaying my case... at least thats what my spouse thinks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 7:52 PM, Cena said:

Hi guys,

I got status update on my case from NVC to- Case FE Review note- Please submit every Form W2/1099 on Petitioner and Suppose submitted tax transcript or tax return.

I had submitted W2s and Tax transcripts for last 3 years all are showing Accepted. On 2018 tax transcript, it is filed as Married filled jointly, but I only have my (petitioner) W2 that I submitted as my Spouse is working in working in India and doesn't have a W2. 

Any one had similar experience?

All the other statuses are showing accepted.

image.png.0fedf3a2214be2ff896b1d1121c14be2.png

image.thumb.png.2205fd8c6a76ff5bdde4f53b9c9f202c.png

If your husband is working in India and earning income they may be looking for his "Indian Employee Tax Form 16 (A)" which reports all of his income earned. I'm not sure how you incorporated that into your U.S. married filing joint taxes, presuming he filled and paid Indian taxes separately, but you might have that at the ready and call them to clarify.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lij said:

Hi all How do we check the status after the we are documentary qualified for the interview?

From this website 👇 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lij said:

Hi Sara Thanks,I can see nothing except the below.What do I do?

67830743_2189823857974752_8798739911768276992_n.jpg

It means your documents are still at the NVC , and they didn't send them to the embassy yet.

When did you complete your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.