dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, CJO032418 said:

You're welcome. Check with USCIS too. You don't want any issues returning to America. 

@sj0509 @CJO032418Re-entry is actually more a function of Customs and Borders Patrol (CBP) and in one of their manuals (link below, Page 32 and other sections as well). Here's what it says:

"-Immigrant Visa-

An immigrant visa is issued by the Department of State and will be affixed inside the passport of the immigrant. Once an immigrant has been admitted to the United States the immigrant visa becomes a re-entry document, valid for one year from the endorsement date. The statement “UPON ENDORSEMENT SERVES AS TEMPORARY I-551 EVIDENCING PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR 1 YEAR” will be printed in the body of the visa directly above the machine-readable zone. This documentation is acceptable for travel and employment and is intended to replace the ADIT stamp."

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/2019 Carrier Information Guide - ENGLISH.pdf

Edited by nastra30

Timeline
4 hours ago, Parcaran said:

I'm praying for the IL today/tomorrow. My wedding anniversary is on Saturday so this will be a great gift for both of us! Been over a month now waiting for good news.

Is Mumbai consulate backlogged?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 hours ago, pinkmuffinparis said:

I’m waiting with you 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 CC may 17th! Let’s keep praying! God is on our side :)  

Thank God ooh I found a Cameroonian I'm f2a tho... Been waiting for il like close to 6 months now... Cc since Jan 7... Let's keep praying God is really with us... He'll lead us through 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Is Mumbai consulate backlogged?

I sure hope not! I think I missed the IL cut off last month since my CC was the same day everyone got their ILs

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheridane123 said:

I am from Cameroon also , but still waiting for my CC . Hope you guys have good news very soon . Good luck 

Wow OK... Thank you I'm f2a tho been waiting for ages 

Timeline

I've consistently received updates for my case on Thursdays so I'm praying for tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll call and at least put a bug in NVC's ear (maybe talk to someone nice 😀 )

please PM me for link!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

I sure hope not! I think I missed the IL cut off last month since my CC was the same day everyone got their ILs

Did you get the email on 6th or the CC was on 6th May? NVC expedited my case but consulate denied  expedite. My case was CCed on 30th May but got the CC email dated 7th June.   Looks like I'm in for a long haul.

7 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

I've consistently received updates for my case on Thursdays so I'm praying for tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll call and at least put a bug in NVC's ear (maybe talk to someone nice 😀 )

+ 1 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Did you get the email on 6th or the CC was on 6th May? NVC expedited my case but consulate denied  expedite. My case was CCed on 30th May but got the CC email dated 7th June.   Looks like I'm in for a long haul.

My husband told me it was the 6th, but I checked the CEAC website this morning and the date is 5/9. 🙇‍♀️ it's been a long month...

We got the DQ'd email on 5/9 after back and forth with my husband's docs not being right side up (our attorney sent the scans...). Originally, paperwork was sent mid April so we'd probably been okay had we sent everything ourselves lol

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Still waiting here too

CR1 CC 4/1

PD 6/1

Tunis Tunisia🕰🕰🤬😢🙄

I'm also waiting.. Tomorrow is one month.. for Turkey... 

6 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Got EVERYTHING accepted too May 7 BUT with one note asking for more docs (all W2 in the tax return/transcript submitted) They only reviewed June 3. (They had website maintenance multiple times between our submission and CC. I’ve read many glitches/complaints of changes all of a sudden from many applicants that time)

It all depends. After the maintenance last week of May, I haven’t read any complaints about glitches  so far. 

If you are lucky, yours will be reviewed same day or two days after you resubmit. For me, @nyokie and @jenifferrecio426, took them over 3wks. We were not that lucky but we are all CC now. 🤗

Spot on with this one! Uploaded the RFE document yesterday and woke up today to a couple of emails. DQ! THANK GOD! What's the next email? CC? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.