dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Omg..i can not believe this, what is taking so long... ugh im getting so frustrated, I thought sure we would get IL letter while i was visiting my husband i return today with no news. Ugh.. 

CC may 3rd. Dominican Rep. 

I know this feeling and you and your husband waited so long during the USCIS stage as well . I hope to see so many people including myself receive an interview this week 

2 hours ago, msrainyj said:

Can anyone that had their interview answer a few questions? Just wondering if you sent color photos in? And was your passport scanned in color? Just wondering if that's a big deal or not. 

You definitely need color photographs of yourself.

No need for color scan of anything.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

46 minutes ago, konio said:

Had our interview last Monday (10th June), category - EB2 .

It was only for 5~7 min, very simple, friendly and smooth.

At the end, CO informed, visa issued.

This morning (13th June), CEAC status updated to "Issued".

Thank you all VJ members for kind help and support.

Wishing good luck for you all.

On interview you give social media account username to embassy or not ?

16 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

You definitely need color photographs of yourself.

No need for color scan of anything.

I'm the petitioner. I was talking about color photos when sending the stuff my husband needs for his interview

24 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

I'm the petitioner. I was talking about color photos when sending the stuff my husband needs for his interview

If you are talking about the photos of the proof of relationship with your husband where you both and family are in the photos together, it would be good to show color photographs, but it's not an absolute necessity.

For this, People have put multiple photos in word documents and taken color print outs on regular paper or some people have taken their entire photo albums.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

9 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

If you are talking about the photos of the proof of relationship with your husband where you both and family are in the photos together, it would be good to show color photographs, but it's not an absolute necessity.

For this, People have put multiple photos in word documents and taken color print outs on regular paper or some people have taken their entire photo albums.

Ok thank you. Much appreciated my friend.

12 hours ago, ram_shan said:

Did you get the email on 6th or the CC was on 6th May? NVC expedited my case but consulate denied  expedite. My case was CCed on 30th May but got the CC email dated 7th June.   Looks like I'm in for a long haul.

+ 1 

Hey, can you share how many days NVC took to approve your expedite request and, how many days after NVC approved, Mumbai consulate denied the approval?

Hello to everyone , I think the wait for IL is getting frustrating ,I can see many others which includes myself with a late April and early May CC still waiting for IL .Especially for the US Consulates in Africa . let's keep our hopes high that The Almighty God Himself will start something today to keep others calm, Enjoy your Day.

42 minutes ago, kelvinla589 said:

Hello to everyone , I think the wait for IL is getting frustrating ,I can see many others which includes myself with a late April and early May CC still waiting for IL .Especially for the US Consulates in Africa . let's keep our hopes high that The Almighty God Himself will start something today to keep others calm, Enjoy your Day.

Amen. Cc 29th April. Till now waiting for Lagos interview date. Is frustrating but let's hope today or tomorrow. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

We just received our interview email this morning! 

PD: 21, August 

CC:11 April

Interview: July 30th

Interview Location: LAGOS, Nigeria 

Wow congrats ooh... Today is blessed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.