dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
39 minutes ago, pinkmuffinparis said:

I’m waiting with you 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 CC may 17th! Let’s keep praying! God is on our side :)  

I am from Cameroon also , but still waiting for my CC . Hope you guys have good news very soon . Good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 hours ago, sj0509 said:

I did have a question for people who know .. 

1. Now that my wife is here, do we need to wait for the actual Green Card in hand before we apply for the SSN card ? Or can we apply right away ? - if you checked yes on your DS260 form that you want a SSN, then you'll automatically get it in the mail. If it's taking more than 3 weeks for you to get it, then go to the SSA office and inquire. But if you didn't check yes on your DS260, then you can go to the SSA office with your Visa(plus stamp) to apply for one; you don't have to wait for your physical green as your visa (plus entry-stamp) serves as your temporary green card.

2. Can we travel outside US before we get the physical card, for instance if we wanted to drive into Canada, would coming back be an issue ? Although the Immigrant Visa is valid for the next 6 months. - Yes, you can travel outside of the country without your physical greencard because your visa(plus entry-stamp) serves as a temporary green card for 1 year. Coming back into the US shouldn't be an Issue. Driving into Canada though, not sure if the Canadian IO will allow you to enter Canada without your physical greencard so worth looking into; although they'll surely let you in with your physical greencard (plus your passport). 

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Ghana 🇬🇭 embassy we beg ooooo start doing something 🙏🏽🙏🏽😞😞

😂😂😂😂 Ghana please listen to my people 

1 hour ago, nyokie said:

case completed June 3

IR1

Embassy:Bahamas

my daughter birthday was Monday and  we got CC June 3, one great gift so far.

looking forward to received another birthday gift for my birthday (june20)

EVERYTHING YOU NEED WILL COME AT A PERFECT TIME

GOOD LUCK

Congratulations NYOKIE!!! I have been waiting for your CC. hope you get your IL soon. 

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

2 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Got EVERYTHING accepted too May 7 BUT with one note asking for more docs (all W2 in the tax return/transcript submitted) They only reviewed June 3. (They had website maintenance multiple times between our submission and CC. I’ve read many glitches/complaints of changes all of a sudden from many applicants that time)

It all depends. After the maintenance last week of May, I haven’t read any complaints about glitches  so far. 

If you are lucky, yours will be reviewed same day or two days after you resubmit. For me, @nyokie and @jenifferrecio426, took them over 3wks. We were not that lucky but we are all CC now. 🤗

Congratulations, you got CC too? That's awesome. 

Your IL should be soon, is there any wait at Montreal for spouse visa category. Good luck.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

Congratulations, you got CC too? That's awesome. 

Your IL should be soon, is there any wait at Montreal for spouse visa category. Good luck.

Thank you. 🤗 

Yes. For my category, it’s 2.5-3 months from CC date. My CC is June 3 so praying for July (if I get lucky) or August interview. 🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, nastra30 said:

Thank you @nastra30 for the detailed reply, and also @CJO032418 for the direct message.

After I saw your replies, I realized we did check that option for getting the SSN on the form, so hopefully we should get it soon.  

For our canada trip, we'll be driving into Canada, so I'll check with the canadian embassy.

Thank you again for your help.

• I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVCJan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted: Feb 22nd, 2019 
  • NVC Case Complete : March 8th, 2019
  • InterviewMay 31st, 2019 - Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, sj0509 said:

Thank you @nastra30 for the detailed reply, and also @CJO032418 for the direct message.

After I saw your replies, I realized we did check that option for getting the SSN on the form, so hopefully we should get it soon.  

For our canada trip, we'll be driving into Canada, so I'll check with the canadian embassy.

Thank you again for your help.

You're welcome. Check with USCIS too. You don't want any issues returning to America. 

Timeline

My spouse just had her medical exam in the foreign country.

If she "failed" a test or something, they will tell us right?

Because apparently, if we get the medical exam results from the doctor, we are not supposed to open it until the interview.  

So, im just thinking it would pretty stupid if my beneficiary flew out to the embassy (which is 1,000 miles away from her) for her interview, only to open up the envelope there and see that she failed something on the medical.  LOL. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.