dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2019 at 4:22 PM, Mrsamoah2019 said:

GOD ALMIGHTY WE PRAISE U ON HIGH!!!!APPROVED!!!!!!!....thank you everyone!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Awesome news.

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am new in this thread..I got my visa approved last May 28, ..may 29 the status in CEAC change from READY to AP..and till now nothings change, hoping for the ISSUED status soon..🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Prezymel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Prezymel said:

Hi everyone, I am new in this thread..I got my visa approved last May 28, ..may 29 the status in CEAC change from READY to AP..and till now nothings change, hoping for the ISSUED status soon..🙏🙏🙏

My husband was yesterday and now says AP that's normal 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

My husband was yesterday and now says AP that's normal 

Thank you, good to know that. Still in the normal process. I'ts been 2 yrs from now since the last time I hug and kiss my hubby and kids. Misses them so badly.🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Prezymel said:

Thank you, good to know that. Still in the normal process. I'ts been 2 yrs from now since the last time I hug and kiss my hubby and kids. Misses them so badly.🙏🙏

Omg! 2 yrs. 😢

4 hours ago, shoowlaar said:

To all who got dates yesterday... congrats....

June will be a great month of CC, IL and Approvals for us all.....In Jesus Name.. Amen

AMEN!(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Just got off the phone with NVC 

NVC available dates for July for Ghana embassy and are now scheduling . 

I hope to hear something soon 

PD: 05/03/2018

CC: 05/06/2019

ir1 Visa Class

Ghana

My PD is 09/11/2018 and CC is 05/10/2019. Same visa type and embassy! June is our month!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Prezymel said:

you are not the only one. same here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
38 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Good morning. Just got a CC for my hubby an hour ago.

I have 3 cases. CR-1, CR-2 & CR-2. Dominican Republic. 

CR-2 CC date was May 17.

CR-2 CC date was may 17 too.

CR-1 cc date is today May 31.

My hubby was in supervisor review. He reached the 3 weeks mark on Tuesday may 28. I call NVC Wednesday 29 and they put him under review. And today at 8:17 am New York time we have CC. I got the 2 emails with Documentarily Qualified.

congrats once again.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
16 hours ago, CJO032418 said:

For anyone who cares to know... 

Unfortunately not every person posts on VJ. So the statistics on VJ are not exact (although they are still helpful). 

It may seem as though many IR and CR interviews are not given out because not everyone is using VJ. 

Here is the April report from the Department of State where you can see how many are given for each category at each embassy:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/APRIL 2019 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

This is awesome info!!. Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

No they aren't scheduled by PD is used to place you where on the calendar CC gets you ion the calendar. If your PD is before me and we both ave case Complete you should get the earlier date in the month. This was something supervisor Gus (Like the best dude at Depart of State) explained to me to help me understand all I know about how they schedule when and the process.

Sounds about right. When someone with April 30th cc and Feb 7th 2018 pd got interview yesterday ahead of ours with April 11th cc and August 21, 2018 pd, that was what I thought about.

Edited by Ivie & Eguagie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I just got off the phone w nvc. They began to schedule July 2019 interviews 2 days ago! I asked specifically for tunisia and than i asked specifically for ALL embassy’s. He said they will likely stop scheduling for July in about 16-19 days. Around the 19th. He also. Said he maybe only gets 2 calls a week from my embassy... but that just him.. so here’s hoping (inshallah) that perhaps an interview flood comes for us soon. I’m going to bed, I just got off work. Later friends🌺🙏🏻🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.