dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

@nyokie over here now lol! April, May, June lol! 

Still waiting on interview date😇 its gonna be fun month..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

@nyokie over here now lol! April, May, June lol! 

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah thanks.

10 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

Boy bye you left us in the black hole

1 hour ago, lpag21 said:

Same here, hope we will get the magic date in a week or two😄

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Ok here I am. 

PD: 06/01/2018

CC: 04/01/2019

IR1/CR1 Tunis Tunisia

inshallah good news comes soon!

hows everyone holding up?

Like a nervous wreck, however super excited. June is our anniversary month so truly praying for an interview date this month. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, carmel34 said:

We're at the NVC stage.  In case anyone is interested in learning from our experience, I uploaded an IRS tax transcript on the same day as all the other documents and later realized it was only page 1 of a four-page document.  So two weeks after uploading everything, when I found the mistake, I was worried that this error would cause a delay.  Everything was showing as "submitted," but not yet reviewed.  When I tried to re-submit the correct document and replace the one originally uploaded I couldn't, so I called NVC (on hold for almost an hour), the nice lady said to go ahead and submit the other three pages by clicking on "add new document" in the affidavit of support tab so I did that today.  So for everyone's benefit, if you forgot to upload a document and they have not yet reviewed what you originally submitted, you can add documents later, before everything is reviewed, and avoid the dreaded notice of incomplete documents and the three-week wait after re-submitting the correct documents.  Just go ahead and add a new document, additional evidence of bona fide relationship, evidence of additional visits, etc. before they review everything, which typically is a three week wait after submission of everything.  So that's what we did and we hope  to get case complete and an interview date soon.  Good luck everyone at the NVC stage!

is this after you filled out ds 160 form ? i uploaded passport photo thats it . so i think im suppose to wait for email from NVC to get case number then pay fee right ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, CalaWaheb said:

is this after you filled out ds 160 form ? i uploaded passport photo thats it . so i think im suppose to wait for email from NVC to get case number then pay fee right ?

Once you get the NVC case number, you can pay both fees and complete the DS-260, and upload all documents, if you're doing CR-1/IR-1.  We did all that on April 14 and then today uploaded more documents on CEAC website.  K-1 is different if you're doing that, I'm not sure how K-1 works at NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.