dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Gojo said:

Does anyone know the time between cc and interview date for Ankara, Turkey?  

it depends on your category of visa.... check https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin.html

Timeline
2 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Im still waiting on case complete after resubmitting a BC april 16th. Im hoping any day now. And it would be nice to have a june interview. :) good luck everyone!

i am almost certain you would hear something soon..... 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Chito said:

Hi,

i am new here. I got my birth certificate issued by the local government rejected and I just uploaded court affidavit, just want to know which birth certificate is acceptable?

I sent you a PM. Only acceptable birth certificate is the one issued by National Population Commission. 

Check your inbox bro 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
16 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

That's what we want to know also...  Our attorney said Ankara is not a busy Embassy like some of the others.  So we are waiting also. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Chito said:

Hi,

i am new here. I got my birth certificate issued by the local government rejected and I just uploaded court affidavit, just want to know which birth certificate is acceptable?

Hello and welcome, I'm not sure for all places. My husband did not have a birth certificate he has an birth attestation, because he is from Benin City Nigeria. I'm not what you will need maybe some other ladies will give you a better answer. And you can also message @dwheels76 she knows a lot of useful information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, nyokie said:

I did called yesterday. the only thing they need is my husband 2017 taxes, and if we upload it before NVC review it then they can review both at the same time. that what the lady told me. faxing I find out that he can have it fax to my lawyer but for them to call he have to be off, because he  started a job and work mornings and by the time he get off the IRS close.

I was wondering if the lawyer can get it for him by calling and have it fax but I know they can't.

The lady I spoke with she is nice.

i don't understand why he can not get them online.  all he has to do is go to https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript.... this site and they will email him his transcripts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, nyokie said:

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah thanks.

Boy bye you left us in the black hole

No no i miss you guys it just work has been hectic last two weeks.. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

2 more weeks to the interview. 5 years back, it was in May that we first met. Hope this May will be the last time we are away. 😊

Good Luck to everyone who's got interview this month and also to those waiting to get their interview dates! 👍

after CC how long does it took to get interview date for yourself? 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Hello and welcome, I'm not sure for all places. My husband did not have a birth certificate he has an birth attestation, because he is from Benin City Nigeria. I'm not what you will need maybe some other ladies will give you a better answer. And you can also message @dwheels76 she knows a lot of useful information.

THank you very much. Guess I have to go to NPC

Timeline
25 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

after CC how long does it took to get interview date for yourself? 

1 month 2 days from Case Complete to Interview ~ Mumbai Embassy. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Esther Jeru said:

It is true. I know someone who just arrived from Cameroon in your same condition and they had to do a DNA test as proof. 

Jeeez wow OK 

I have 3 petitions.  My wife's has "Documentarily Qualified" while my step-daughter's shows all files accepted but no notice of Doc Qual.  NVC asked for additional information for my step-son (marriage certificate) so I sent that right away.  I am just confused if I should see CC for them or is Documentarily Qualified the same thing.  I am wondering why my wife has DQ but my step-daughter doesn't.  

We did receive the email from NVC stating that they are working with the embassy on an interview date but only for my wife.  We also have an approved expedite.  Is the DQ the same as CC?  Will I get the same for all three petitions?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have 3 petitions.  My wife's has "Documentarily Qualified" while my step-daughter's shows all files accepted but no notice of Doc Qual.  NVC asked for additional information for my step-son (marriage certificate) so I sent that right away.  I am just confused if I should see CC for them or is Documentarily Qualified the same thing.  I am wondering why my wife has DQ but my step-daughter doesn't.  

We did receive the email from NVC stating that they are working with the embassy on an interview date but only for my wife.  We also have an approved expedite.  Is the DQ the same as CC?  Will I get the same for all three petitions?

Call them 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Veesia said:

Guys please help me out... I'm under f2a my mom is the filing in for... I'm still waiting for IL... Someone just told me now that they'll need a DNA test the tome for my il is this true?? Any one has an experience?? Just worried cus the DNA test is very expensive and again that's still a very long time to wait for the test... Is the DNA test done in all cases?? Whether in doubt or not? 

No, DNA tests are not done in all cases. During the interview if the Interviewing Officer isn't satisfied with 'blood' relationship through the evidence you've provided, then they will ask for additional DNA test as a last resort. Therefore, make sure you are presenting enough documentation and proof of the bona-fide mom-daughter relationship. Do not do a DNA test until you've been instructed by the interviewing officer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

guess what my husband let IRS fax it to my lawyer. now they received it and I am waiting on them to load it. one thing I hope they do is scanned it correct.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.