dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kamil11 said:

Hey is it the same document that was rejected all of a sudden but was previously accepted?

because everytime i call nvc they tell me that nothing was rejected 🙅 😭 and i do see that this document was accepted  back in January but now is rejected all of a sudden.

what happened on our end only us could have see it but they couldn't so on their end nothing was change. so to them its the same thing as it was before April 14. nothing changed.

All that got us freak out for no reason. like they said to you nothing was rejected. after all you see you got CC so clearly it was never reject,

1 hour ago, nyokie said:

that is the same thing but it was not reject , they said they need it before they changed touch our case April 24. but my mind tell me called yesterday to be sure and the lady said they need 2 things but I have already uploaded one up from April 18 and if I can up load the 2017 tax then before they review it then they will review both one time instead waiting another 3 weeks. if I don't then I will have to wait another 3 weeks.

Hey nyokie... 

Did your case is reviewed after submitting document on 18 April???? 

I upload on same date but not reviewed yes as before everytime I got reviewd within 12 days after uploading documents.... 

But this time I can't get reviewed my case

Timeline
7 minutes ago, IKD said:

Hey nyokie... 

Did your case is reviewed after submitting document on 18 April???? 

I upload on same date but not reviewed yes as before everytime I got reviewd within 12 days after uploading documents.... 

But this time I can't get reviewed my case

that was frake update .it change but it didn't change on CEASE website. so my last resubmitted is April 18 and still waiting. well am not waiting anymore because am waiting for something else.

Edited by nyokie

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Have you gotten case close?

nope waiting for 2017 taxes in the mail. but I ask my lawyer to see if lawyer can request it by fax.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Like a nervous wreck, however super excited. June is our anniversary month so truly praying for an interview date this month. 

Yes us too.

me, I’m a wreck and him he's so calm. We’ve been spending time talking about what we will do when he arrives. Just waiting to hear about an interview. Our anniversary of our wedding was April 6 and we received out CC April 1 for our anniversary. I was hoping for a great birthday gift to have his interview in

may but now I just hope he is here before the end of June for my oldest aunts funeral/celebration of life. I don’t want to go to that alone. I already had to bury my dad alone because they wouldn’t let him come for a week to bury him. It was heartbreaking😢💔 

I hope we all hear something in the nearest future and have our loved ones with us soon inshallah.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Yes us too.

me, I’m a wreck and him he's so calm. We’ve been spending time talking about what we will do when he arrives. Just waiting to hear about an interview. Our anniversary of our wedding was April 6 and we received out CC April 1 for our anniversary. I was hoping for a great birthday gift to have his interview in

may but now I just hope he is here before the end of June for my oldest aunts funeral/celebration of life. I don’t want to go to that alone. I already had to bury my dad alone because they wouldn’t let him come for a week to bury him. It was heartbreaking😢💔 

I hope we all hear something in the nearest future and have our loved ones with us soon inshallah.

but that was his father in law wow, that petty, they maybe think he will not return back home.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, nyokie said:

but that was his father in law wow, that petty, they maybe think he will not return back home.

Petty? Yes it’s true they were! I have no family and I had to hold myself up thru the loss of my father... with no one!! Yes it’s his father in law but who cares. We had no intention to break the law or have him stay! I just needed someone here.... 

Edited by Hamdi_khadijah
I read the reply wrong

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Petty? Who are you? I have no family and I had to hold myself up thru the loss of my father... with no one!! Yes it’s his father in law but who cares. We had no intention to break the law or have him stay! I just needed someone here....

pety? Really!?

i get they don’t understand that but who the heck are you to say that my feelings are pety? 

I just made a statement of my feelings and you call me pety! What a nice person you are! A+human🥵

I think you misunderstood what nyokie meant. It was them not you. She was saying it was his father in law and they didnt even give your husband a chance to at least be there to see him one last time. 😊

@nyokie is nice and helpful here. I am sure of that. I’ve seen her reply and share what she knows in this group. 🤗

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
33 minutes ago, adc1221 said:

Me too cc March 20th

priority date January 19, 2017

f2a category. Still waiting for interview

Did you try calling NVC?

I called last week, the woman said it could take several months to get a date😔.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.