Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,964 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone. I think this is more my group for my dates haha NOA2: November 30th and I realized of that December 9th.. should I call already to know if they got my case and my fiance (petitioner) needs to call or I can do it too? 😁😁😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Stefannievs said:

Hello everyone. I think this is more my group for my dates haha NOA2: November 30th and I realized of that December 9th.. should I call already to know if they got my case and my fiance (petitioner) needs to call or I can do it too? 😁😁😁

Either of you can call. Though you're likely to be on hold for a while unless you call late at night (US/Eastern time), so unless you can call the US for free, I'd have the petitioner do it...

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

4 hours ago, Stefannievs said:

When your NOA2 approval date falls on the last date of the month then you can take advantage of the sale. Buy one month and get the second for free. :rofl: You can be in either or you can be in one only your choice. :thumbs:

5 hours ago, Tara & Rohit said:

Anyone else trying to find the willpower to NOT call the NVC every single day to see if your case was received, the number assigned, sent to the embassy, or all the above???

Up. I have the will power. :pop:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Up. I have the will power. :pop:

Yes... well that may be because you are not currently waiting for news about your case.

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/17/19 - AOS Packet Mailed

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

08/16/19 - Biometric Appt.

09/25/19 - Interview Ready to be Scheduled

10/16/19 - Interview was Scheduled

12/05/19 - Interview Day

❤️ From Worlds Apart... to a Lifetime Together!! ❤️

4 minutes ago, Tara & Rohit said:

Yes... well that may be because you are not currently waiting for news about your case.

Your questions was maybe rhetorical so I used humor. Humor is good for you. It helps when you have heaped on this much stress. Take a deep breath and don't yell at the Zoo staff. :jest: Pssst. that's a joke to.  Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Tara & Rohit said:

Anyone else trying to find the willpower to NOT call the NVC every single day to see if your case was received, the number assigned, sent to the embassy, or all the above???

Just piggyback on someone who is calling every day (there’s lots of them on here). Once you see someone on your date post they got something, call. Boom. You don’t have to call every day.

4 minutes ago, d24v said:

Just piggyback on someone who is calling every day (there’s lots of them on here). Once you see someone on your date post they got something, call. Boom. You don’t have to call every day.

That's a good suggestion. Many find the need to call everyday and it just need to be that way. I suggest some find others from their country and follow their timeline and when they start receiving their approvals then it's time to begin calling.

@Tara & Rohit Use the tools here in VJ to answer "when I am going to get etc. etc." question. Near your picture there is a link for your timeline. Select it and once you're on the next page near your picture  you will see "follow similar timelines" and it will populate 12 other couples who are near your dates. Scroll down and you will see a "spreadsheet" style page showing all the variables for measurement for when others are getting the same notice of approval or action.  Try it. It really works!

I followed those that were in my group to give me an idea where they were in processing so I could judge if I was ahead or behind.  It's pretty accurate, maybe within a day or so.

If you choose to follow those twelve members then you will get an email every time their status updates.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

That's a good suggestion. Many find the need to call everyday and it just need to be that way. I suggest some find others from their country and follow their timeline and when they start receiving their approvals then it's time to begin calling.

@Tara & Rohit Use the tools here in VJ to answer "when I am going to get etc. etc." question. Near your picture there is a link for your timeline. Select it and once you're on the next page near your picture  you will see "follow similar timelines" and it will populate 12 other couples who are near your dates. Scroll down and you will see a "spreadsheet" style page showing all the variables for measurement for when others are getting the same notice of approval or action.  Try it. It really works!

I followed those that were in my group to give me an idea where they were in processing so I could judge if I was ahead or behind.  It's pretty accurate, maybe within a day or so.

If you choose to follow those twelve members then you will get an email every time their status updates.

9 minutes ago, d24v said:

I did the first step which was to update my email with NVC to receive notifications about my case. However, I did the same with USCIS and that was less than helpful! I used the app and got the update right away. Do emails actually get sent out from NVC?

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/17/19 - AOS Packet Mailed

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

08/16/19 - Biometric Appt.

09/25/19 - Interview Ready to be Scheduled

10/16/19 - Interview was Scheduled

12/05/19 - Interview Day

❤️ From Worlds Apart... to a Lifetime Together!! ❤️

Parking here for awhile, we got approved Dec 4th, no approvals on sites but got via snail mail on 10th. Now to read up on what's next :)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, TriniGirl2 said:

Parking here for awhile, we got approved Dec 4th, no approvals on sites but got via snail mail on 10th. Now to read up on what's next :)

Congrats! Did they ever say why your case took soooooo long? Was it because of background check or so? It's very unusual especially since there was no RFE.

20 minutes ago, manofdahour said:

Congrats! Did they ever say why your case took soooooo long? Was it because of background check or so? It's very unusual especially since there was no RFE.

NO reason at all, when we called the tier 2 said it was strange and put in an inquiry for us on nov 12th and we got approval dec 4th. We did put in an online inquiry in September which said nothing in their reply. 

I think some adjudicators  just works slower. Unfortunately we got the really slow worker :)

59 minutes ago, Tara & Rohit said:

I did the first step which was to update my email with NVC to receive notifications about my case. However, I did the same with USCIS and that was less than helpful! I used the app and got the update right away. Do emails actually get sent out from NVC?

Some do some don't. Can't perdict when.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

1 hour ago, TriniGirl2 said:

http://trinidad.usembassy.gov/how_to_apply3.html  (Web view)

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.