NOVEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,942 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 11:06 PM, miawang said:

Hi guys, happy thanksgiving!

Here is my timeline:

My NOA2 issue date is 10-26, 

By calling NVC, we get to know that our NVC case number is assigned on 11-21.

Hi guys, an update, our case is in transit today ( 11-28). 

Based on my few research, it usually cost about a month for me to receive packet 3 from Guangzhou embassy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Interview booked for January 11th so I can still visit my fiancé for two weeks over Christmas as planned. 

Congrats Amanda...

After you get the visa number from nvc what’s the next step. I know the support paperwork and tax return I need to get to send to my fiancé but what do I do after that. I’m a bit confused. Thanks in advance   

21 minutes ago, arizonaliving said:

After you get the visa number from nvc what’s the next step. I know the support paperwork and tax return I need to get to send to my fiancé but what do I do after that. I’m a bit confused. Thanks in advance   

You make he has a copy of the original submission then sit back and let him do his bit. 

Which country is he from? He should be getting his police report/medical reports/immunisations/inoculations all ready and be prepared to do the ds160

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

28 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

You make he has a copy of the original submission then sit back and let him do his bit. 

Which country is he from? He should be getting his police report/medical reports/immunisations/inoculations all ready and be prepared to do the ds160

She lives in Bosnia. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
9 hours ago, Snuffles said:

Not yet... though we haven’t called since we were told it was received. I think fiance is going to try call tomorrow and just see 🤷‍♀️ 

Our file was received on Nov 15 at NVC but no case as of today when my fiance called this morning. We were so hopeful that we would be on the next batch out to the Embassy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Lyz said:

Our file was received on Nov 15 at NVC but no case as of today when my fiance called this morning. We were so hopeful that we would be on the next batch out to the Embassy. 

Nothing for us yet too. File received around the same time. Been 22 days today since NOA2

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, June1990 said:

Nothing for us yet too. File received around the same time. Been 22 days today since NOA2

Same here.. NOA2 on 10/30 and NVC received on 11/14. I’m planning to call in the evening to see if we finally got a case number.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, MM&MP said:

Same here.. NOA2 on 10/30 and NVC received on 11/14. I’m planning to call in the evening to see if we finally got a case number.

Same NOA2 and NVC received date but we got our case number on the Nov 26. You will get yours soon.

5 hours ago, arizonaliving said:

All I have is this https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ba/niv/information/required_docs which should be a good start. Also read what is here on VJ http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Bosnia-Herzegovina&cty=Sarajevo.

https://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=Bosnia-Herzegovina

If you get a copy of the P3 letter and would like to share it with me, I use it to help others after you are well on your way. Just PM me here on VJ when you have a copy.

And use the advance search here on VJ to look for information needed for the interview https://www.visajourney.com/search/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JennaV said:

Same NOA2 and NVC received date but we got our case number on the Nov 26. You will get yours soon.

Same NOA2 but slightly later received date. No case number as of now but maybe in the next week 👍🏻 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
6 hours ago, AnAm said:

Hello. NOA2. 20.11.2018.  Waiting for NVC.

Who gets something good new from NVC. Please share with us👌👌👌

We got NOA2 on Nov 06. NVC received our package on Nov 19 but no case number as of yet. They claim it can take up to 8 weeks, I hope not :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.