Aster

Withdraw the case

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, missileman said:

Oh, I misunderstood.  I thought you meant the spousal visa........but it is highly possible you will be denied entry into the US anyway, imo.  You will be seen as wanting to stay and live here unlawfully.

Actually I visited USA but I did not marry there ,  however my wife pressured me to stay there and marry , I said that I was on visit visa and I would not break the rule as I m here in USA on visit visa , I advised her to come to my country and marry me there ...  Then she came and marry with me ...  And mane sponsored me ... And now she withdraw...   However I have 3 year more visit visa valid on my passport out of 5 years

1 hour ago, milimelo said:

Ask your wife why she withdrew the petition? 

OP other thread states that she and other relatives aren’t returning his calls.

OP you should find out if you are even still married, she might have filed for divorce already. Check the court houses where she lives to see how she might have filed, if she can do it by publishing if you are not serveable, and if you can check their records for divorce petitions submitted. 

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Aster said:

Actually I visited USA but I did not marry there ,  however my wife pressured me to stay there and marry , I said that I was on visit visa and I would not break the rule as I m here in USA on visit visa , I advised her to come to my country and marry me there ...  Then she came and marry with me ...  And mane sponsored me ... And now she withdraw...   However I have 3 year more visit visa valid on my passport out of 5 years

It would be unlikely that you would be admitted to the US on your visitor passport due to the possibility of immigrant intent.

How long have you been married? How well do you know each other? Why would she withdraw the petition?

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline

I asked her please tell me the reason ,  as she talked me in good way.  Last talked on 17th august and 14 august I received my interview call email ,   And no response since then 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Aster said:

I asked her please tell me the reason ,  as she talked me in good way.  Last talked on 17th august and 14 august I received my interview call email ,   And no response since then

ohhhh i remember that thread. 

yeah. shes over it. over you. my sincerest apologies but it IS OVER.  Kinda told you that in your other thread.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Aster said:

Dear all ,   Today I received call from embassy that my petition (wife) is withdraw the case ..   My interview was on 4th September 2018.    

If it will be continued ?   Or resubmit the case ? 

SORRY TO HEAR THAT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IN THIS SITUATION.

Timeline

I m also confused , why she did this and took this hard step ....  What happened .... She talked 17 September well ,   Suddenly what happened and why she did this ,,,,   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

You already posted recently about this. Your wife cut any bond with you it seems and does not want to proceed. God knows why. I hope for your own sanity that you can put a ending period to this. It takes 2 to tango.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

ohhhh i remember that thread. 

yeah. shes over it. over you. my sincerest apologies but it IS OVER.  Kinda told you that in your other thread.

Im laughing how you wrote this ...lol

but yeah its a wrap man...

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Roel said:

And I have a feeling that he knows exactly what went wrong and why his wife decided to cancel the petition- and I assume to plan a divorce. 

And at this point OP is just fishing for info on how to immigrate to the US. With or without his wife.

Sorry but I don't buy your side of the story OP. 

definitely with you on that one. Are there things that would cause me to leave my fiance and cancel our petition (or him to leave me- it works both ways). sure. But hes not an idiot and wouldnt do those things. not if he wanted to marry me, anyways. 

I think there is FAR more to this story than what we are being told.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Dude, your wife is done with your relationship. Your journey to the US is done. Face it. Your visit visa is also done. No CBP is gonna allow you entry. You’re too much of a risk. There is absolutely nothing anyone on this website can do for you. You need to find a professional that can work with you on your personal problems. Like everyone has said this forum is only to help with immigration issues. This is no longer an immigration issue. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.