902 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Trishane5519 said:

Although this doesn’t help me stop checking the website multiple times each day, this is the information posted on the USCIS.gov website:

The case status information on this site is updated regularly throughout the business day. If any action is taken regarding your case, the change will be reflected on this site within a few minutes of the action-taking place.

Right after I posted that message  I got this alert on my phone. So I guess I can take a break from checking it during this time period😄

371BF1C8-F4E3-447F-A815-0ED8EEC89C61.jpeg

Timeline

So this is just a random thought but I received my hard copy of the NOA2 today.  I was approved on the new site on 12/17 but the "notice date" in the hardcopy is "12/14/2018", so I'm guessing all of our petitions are worked on and approved days before it's updated in the new or old system which probably explains why some people get silent approvals.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, myjourney2018 said:

So this is just a random thought but I received my hard copy of the NOA2 today.  I was approved on the new site on 12/17 but the "notice date" in the hardcopy is "12/14/2018", so I'm guessing all of our petitions are worked on and approved days before it's updated in the new or old system which probably explains why some people get silent approvals.  

this is the BEST news since our NOA 1 started.

congrats!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Violax said:

Now I'm frantic worried about that the reason we haven't been approved yet is because my fiance wasn't born in the US,

but he became the US citizen when he was 17, so we turned in his naturalization certificate.

Do you guys think that could affect their decision of the approval? 

I just became a us citizen through naturalization a few months ago and 3 days after I got my naturalization certificate, I filed for the fiance petition (without a a US passport) and just got approved this week! You should be fine :)

1 hour ago, Trishane5519 said:

Thank you ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

July 20th filer here

Approved Dec 21. 

Woooo hoooo

Best of luck to all of you still waiting. They are moving fast!! 149 days!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 hours ago, MikeMc said:

July 20th filer here

Approved Dec 21. 

Woooo hoooo

So happy for you.  My best wishes to both of you.

So happy for you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
6 hours ago, MikeMc said:

July 20th filer here

Approved Dec 21. 

Woooo hoooo

Congrats!!

I'm also July 20th but nothing happens...

and Christmas is coming, 

getting really depressed now:blush:

Edited by Violax

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
28 minutes ago, K1korean said:

NOA1 July 12 old and July 17 new site, got approved Dec 21 on the new site.

No mail or old site update yet.

WOW!  Congrats.  A wonderful Xmas gift for you 😄.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.