NOA1: Aug 14 2017

NOA2: Feb 27 2018

No update on app.

Congratulations!

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

10 minutes ago, turkishdelight said:

We are approved!!!! No mail yet! Update came online first. <3 WOOHOO!

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 18.50.18.png

Yesss!!! Congratulations!

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Julia Cancun said:

An hour ago when we received a letter we found out that we had received RFE on February 28. It was Day 194. No information online or on a website. Just a letter. 😔😔😔😔 August 18

Dont be sad!

Just send them what they need and do overnight delivery so it gets there the next day !

And in couple of weeks we will get our approvals )))

We sent back our RFE last week...Now the final waiting 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ketti said:

Dont be sad!

Just send them what they need and do overnight delivery so it gets there the next day !

And in couple of weeks we will get our approvals )))

We sent back our RFE last week...Now the final waiting 

Thanks for your support. Will do the same!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Aug 2nd NOA1 , had a LONG talk with Tier 2 supervisor on Friday, he told me that No one past august 1st had been processed yet. This forum would say differently.! Frustrated is an understatement. Really need something to happen soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/3/2018 at 4:04 AM, Naes said:

August put more pictures. Makes the size bigger.

I hope this new page will break the curse and weirdos can't find the address....

No such luck

woooow congrats to all approvals today :D that's awesome!!!! so happy for you guys! :D

don't forget to update your timelines! 

now chin-chin to the good news 

giphy.gif

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

has anyone received the NVC letter in the mail, so that they can schedule there interview?

To answer some Questions NVC...I was approved on feb 22...no NVC yet. It seems it is taking 2-4 weeks. Here is a link to information about it

https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alabamak1 said:

I finally got my piece a mail saying it was an approval. I will update my timeline. How long and what do i need to prepare for NVC or embassy now? It's all confusing. Sooooooo, happy. My fiance wants to get her Ukrainian police record already. Is that ok now?

Thank you all and keep posting stuff. i have learned to be patient and excited NOA2 3/5/2018

:jest:

I was told to search for the embassy and K1 visa so (Ukraine Embassy K1 visa). Someone may have posted a sample or copy of the packet from the embassy. I am not sure if they all require the same things but I bet they are similar. You will need to fill out a I-134 which is a form stating your financial support. Your fiancé will need police records from all countries he has lived in. He will need a no impediment record as well (this states he is legally able to get married). Marriage and divorce certificates/death in the case of a deceased spouse. Court and military certificates if necessary.  He will need a medical screening and to fill out a DS160 and interview. Here is some information regarding the NVC https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.