pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Just now, DNZ14 said:

Good afternoon all,

I have  a question, how soon did you received an e-mail notification stating your case was accepted, I mailed our petition back on 3/23 and I'm still waiting for a letter or an e-mail, anything really.

Anything from you guys is appreciated.

Did you include the G-1145 form? That authorizes electronic communication.

They picked up ours on 3/5 and I got an email on 3/12. It was almost two weeks later I got the snail mail letter. 

4 minutes ago, Alan&Alex said:

Did you include the G-1145 form? That authorizes electronic communication.

They picked up ours on 3/5 and I got an email on 3/12. It was almost two weeks later I got the snail mail letter. 

Thank you for your response as it means a lot to me, unfortunate I did not include the G-1145, I guess I'll give it a few more days.

I have to keep busy these next few months, I hope uscis picks up the pace and process all of our petitions

2 hours ago, DNZ14 said:

Good afternoon all,

I have  a question, how soon did you received an e-mail notification stating your case was accepted, I mailed our petition back on 3/23 and I'm still waiting for a letter or an e-mail, anything really.

Anything from you guys is appreciated.

did u submit the g-1145 for email/txt notification when u submitted your app?

Luflolady

Jan 26th: Mailed I-129F

Jan 29th NOA1

Feb 2nd: Check Cashed

Feb 9th: rcvd hard copy of NOA1

Aug. 28th Notified of RFE being mailed

Sept. 1st received hard copy of RFE in the mail

Sept. 4th mailed response to RFE

Sept. 10th received txt that my response to RFE was received

Oct. 10th Received txt that we were approved (NOA2) 30days after RFE response

Oct. 13th received hard copy of NOA2

Oct. 31st case arrived at NVC

Nov 2nd received case number

Nov. 19th Case is "ready" to schedule an interview

Feb. 14th Interview (2019) APPROVED!!!!!!

AOS

July 24th: mailed AOS pkt

July 31st: received txt msg of receipt numbers for all documents

Aug 5th received NOA hard copies dated July 31st

Aug. 9th received Biometrics letter in the mail

Aug. 19th Biometrics appt.

Sept. 20th notified of RFE via website 

Sept. 25th Received hard copy of RFE (copy of BC)

Sept. 27th Sent response to RFE

Sept. 30th Response was delivered

Oct. 2nd... Response to evidence received updated on website

Feb 12, 2020 case is ready to schedule for interview

Feb 12, 2020 New card is being produced (EAD)
Feb 13, 2020 Notification that EAD  and AP was approved

Feb 18,2020 received hard copies of AP and EAD approval

Feb 18,2020 notification AOS interview scheduled and EAD mailed

Feb 20, 2020 received EAD card

Feb 24, 2020 received interview letter (March24th)

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Sept. 14th new AOS interview
Oct. 30th AOS approval

Nov. 9th New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Hey guys, how’s it all going with ya’ll ? Filed on the 26th feb, waiting for NOA2. Any updates with you guys ? 

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
19 hours ago, crono_clone said:

Mine's in the same range! Some of the October 2017 filers are reporting that they received their NOA2s in 180 days (versus 200 days for most of the September 2017 filers) so I'm hoping that's good news for us later down the line. :clock:

That would be amazing :)

I wanted to ask you guys how are you managing the wedding without a fixed timeline? Do most people just get married in court and do a ceremony later or do you hastly prepare a wedding ceremony in a few months?

For us it would be important to have at least a small ceremony with close family so we are trying to prepare everything we can now and then just book a venue as soon as I get the visa. I will need to wait at least 2 months to resign my job, so we are thinking that 3 months before I move will hopefully be enough to arrange something 😛

I hope not a lot of people wants to get married during winter so we can get a nice place not too expensive ahah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hey!

It's really difficult to plan something in these circumstances. I'm in a same position, where she wants to get her family here for ceremony at least some kind, but i tell her that it's impossible to plan since You can get the NOA2 as early as Late August i'd say to early november.
As of now, my Fiance is on standby. I spoke with her family that we will do City Hall first, once we get all the paperwork done and everything is clear, we will do at least a small party. That's as much really that You can promise. You can plan out how You want the whole thing go, but to plan dates is impossible. Yeah it's a bit frustrating when everyone is asking when is THE DAY, but all you can say is "This year".
Keep her busy planning, put Your time into it as well, and the time will fly-by. You'll still have 6months of visa entry and 90days to get married so there is slight window for planning out things!
I'm thinking to get her parents to USA as well for the ceremony, but will plan that once she gets the visa and we'll have an idea of more or less when exactly she is coming.

Hope this helps!

Paul 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, DNZ14 said:

Thank you for your response as it means a lot to me, unfortunate I did not include the G-1145, I guess I'll give it a few more days.

I have to keep busy these next few months, I hope uscis picks up the pace and process all of our petitions

What about a check or money order? You can track those to see if they clear, which would mean that USCIS accepted your packet instead of rejected it and that a notice is on the way!

8 hours ago, June1990 said:

Hey guys, how’s it all going with ya’ll ? Filed on the 26th feb, waiting for NOA2. Any updates with you guys ? 

Not yet unfortunately. It'll be a while as USCIS is still waiting on Oct 2017 cases :crying:

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jose&Jeff said:

That would be amazing :)

I wanted to ask you guys how are you managing the wedding without a fixed timeline? Do most people just get married in court and do a ceremony later or do you hastly prepare a wedding ceremony in a few months?

For us it would be important to have at least a small ceremony with close family so we are trying to prepare everything we can now and then just book a venue as soon as I get the visa. I will need to wait at least 2 months to resign my job, so we are thinking that 3 months before I move will hopefully be enough to arrange something 😛

I hope not a lot of people wants to get married during winter so we can get a nice place not too expensive ahah

Honestly, we're just planning to elope somewhere (not Vegas tho haha) and then do a "we got married" celebration down the line. 

Less stressful that way, and he won't have to feel too sad that none of his family can be there. Also, I'd rather be selfish and keep him all to myself rather than have to share his attention during a wedding ceremony :lol: after what this process puts us through, I deserve it! Hehe :dancing:

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

I'm Planning nothing for now... we need stay Busy while waiting ....... :/

We wanted make our big celebration after the interview and visa approval(in my home country) and just make a courthouse and legal stuff in USA... But i have read a lot of horror histories about making big ceremony before POE(that could be misinterpretation in a legal wedding and like u know K1 is just allow  to marry in USA) ... so i'm just really thinking about make the courthouse a few pictures, file AOS and when we get EAD/AP go back to my home country and make a big party/wedding with his family and mine(u know his family would love have a few vacation's days in a beautiful hot island in winter )!

This is stressful can not plan my wedding because not timeframe, no dates, no time... this is frustrating and we are just starting the process! 

But anyway let's hope the best! and find things to do for be always busy!!! Good vibes Only....good vibes only

Good vibes only :D

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Hey all, we received our NOA 1 this week, two weeks after posting our application. Is the NOA 2 expected 3-6 months after the NOA 1? Thank you and best of luck to you all <3 xx

03/23/18 - Sent I-129F Package 

03/26/18 - USCIS received package

03/29/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text)

04/10/18 - Hard copy of NOA1 (around this date)

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

xx/xx/xx - Wedding date <3

Helpful info

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Hey all, we received our NOA 1 this week, two weeks after posting our application. Is the NOA 2 expected 3-6 months after the NOA 1? Thank you and best of luck to you all <3 xx

More like 6 to 9 right now. Set up a timeline on here to see what your estimated NOA2 is, remember that it's only an estimate based on the data of the people who use this website (which is a small portion of the people actually filing), but it can still give you a good idea of when you'll be approved. I'm guessing your estimate will be around early November of this year, but do fill out a timeline as it helps everyone else with their own estimates! 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

12 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

More like 6 to 9 right now. Set up a timeline on here to see what your estimated NOA2 is, remember that it's only an estimate based on the data of the people who use this website (which is a small portion of the people actually filing), but it can still give you a good idea of when you'll be approved. I'm guessing your estimate will be around early November of this year, but do fill out a timeline as it helps everyone else with their own estimates! 

Thanks, that's so long! :( I've completed the timeline as much as possible at this stage. Do you know when / how long the wait is to receive any RFEs? 

03/23/18 - Sent I-129F Package 

03/26/18 - USCIS received package

03/29/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text)

04/10/18 - Hard copy of NOA1 (around this date)

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

xx/xx/xx - Wedding date <3

Helpful info

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Thanks, that's so long! :( I've completed the timeline as much as possible at this stage. Do you know when / how long the wait is to receive any RFEs? 

It is a long time unfortunately :( we're all in the same boat with you! You'd get an RFE around the same time as you would get an approval. If you browse around the September/October threads you'll see that those are the months they are mainly working on right now, there are RFE's and approvals everyday for those months. There are still people from as far back as June that are waiting on their approvals as well. It's all very random and up in the air, you can only hope you're one of the lucky ones that gets approved on time with no RFEs!!! 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

i have read and comparing april and march filers for 2017 and time lime look shorter than other filers! so Let's hope the best in Our Journeys!

28 minutes ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Congratulations!!! Yayyyy First step done :D 

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

7 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

It is a long time unfortunately :( we're all in the same boat with you! You'd get an RFE around the same time as you would get an approval. If you browse around the September/October threads you'll see that those are the months they are mainly working on right now, there are RFE's and approvals everyday for those months. There are still people from as far back as June that are waiting on their approvals as well. It's all very random and up in the air, you can only hope you're one of the lucky ones that gets approved on time with no RFEs!!! 

yeah, september/october is our deadline(for now) hopefully! waiting that USCIS improve their time and we can do it faster! (We choosed K1 because was faster buttttt no these days )

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.