pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hi! Newbie here..

Sent on 15th.. delivered 17th.. sent with money order so no way to track that.  included the electronic notification form. Haven’t received anything yet.. getting anxious..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, PaulMac said:

Hi! Newbie here..

Sent on 15th.. delivered 17th.. sent with money order so no way to track that.  included the electronic notification form. Haven’t received anything yet.. getting anxious..

Welcome to the thread! You'll probably receive a notification by the end of the week! Keeping our fingers crossed for ya! :dancing:

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Timeline

Ho Hey!

Thank You! Didn't mean to register here at first when started piling up the docs, but figured it's going to be less stressful if i can share, advice or be advised in any way! And to add to that, got tons of useful info here, so i feel like i have to give back something to the community at least something.

Thank You! Likewise! 
Good luck everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, PaulMac said:

Hi! Newbie here..

You can track the money order if it’s money gram and you still have the receipt ... just call the 1800 number on the back 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Msanelson1 said:

Just received an email and text notification!! It said my case has been received and is routed to California service center!! I’m so relieved!😌😌🙌

Yay! 

I knew it would be soon :)

It seems all cases recently are being sent to CSC. Anyone knows why?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone, another March Hare here. I  love this place, it has already helped me so much and I am feeling the camaraderie :wub:. We received our NOA1 yesterday after filing on the 12th :jest:. I am hoping the giddy feeling lasts otherwise I am going to end up eating my own bodyweight in chocolate this Easter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jose&Jeff said:

Yay! 

Someone here mentioned all K1's are going to CSC as each center is handling different types of visas. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Msanelson1 said:

Just received an email and text notification!! It said my case has been received and is routed to California service center!! I’m so relieved!😌😌🙌

Congratulations! Now we just play the waiting game hehe. I'm just going to keep myself busy for the next six months and hopefully it'll be September before I know it.

***K-1 Visa***

03/06/18 (new site)

***Naturalization***

Timeline
16 hours ago, Jose&Jeff said:

Yay! 

No one's really sure why, though our best guess is that they hope that the process becomes more efficient by handling it at only one center instead of splitting them up. Who knows if it's working though.... :bonk:

***K-1 Visa***

03/06/18 (new site)

***Naturalization***

CSC has handled all K-1s (and some other types) for quite a while now.  It has been that way for as long as I have seen through older posts.  Each type of petition has its own processing style so it probably makes sense to keep all them in one service center.  K-1 with required extended criminal background checks go to Vermont.  Other than that they are all at CSC.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Msanelson1 said:

Congrats! 🇳🇬💖🇺🇸😉😍

Recently, all K-1s go to CSC. When it is indicated to be a Special Case (maybe Criminal Record issue), it is transferred to another Centre (most cases, Vermont).

Timeline

So now what. The waiting game eh? When should my fiance plan her interview (expect)? Country is Lithuania. Sept-october'ish?

By the way, would it be more difficult for her to get here for a bit (June-July) during the wait if she stayed here from Dec2017 to Feb-2018, and whole previous summer? She's on ESTA..

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.