pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Kyle&Ana said:

yeah, september/october is our deadline(for now) hopefully! waiting that USCIS improve their time and we can do it faster! (We choosed K1 because was faster buttttt no these days )

I got NOA1 first week of March and my estimate on my timeline is September 11, so that could happen for you. Just remember there are additional steps after that and it can take 2 to 4 more months after your NOA2 approval! We just gotta keep ourselves preoccupied! There is some hope that USCIS has been speed up at least slightly. Good luck to you and your fiance! 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

24 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

I got NOA1 first week of March and my estimate on my timeline is September 11, so that could happen for you. Just remember there are additional steps after that and it can take 2 to 4 more months after your NOA2 approval! We just gotta keep ourselves preoccupied! There is some hope that USCIS has been speed up at least slightly. Good luck to you and your fiance! 

yeah i know.. NVC wait...medical...interview at this first stage at least....

Good luck to u and your fiance too! We are now in the same boat! and just Hoping and counting day for be with our loves!:wub: :D now we are like family forums to support each others .... reading post here have became in a daily task... (before file.... trying to have the paperwork as good as possible, overthinking if we made any mistake... bla bla .... :jest:

Time for practice new sports, read books, work a lot.... maybe avoid to read a lot of Post in visa journey... hahaha:P

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes i was see estimate all tilmeline who was sand in march myabe we get in septmber i wish all of you the best 

i have so much i was read they say we dont need sant exter photo ? what you think aboute that ?

8 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Good luck to u and your fiance too! We are now in the same boat! and just Hoping and counting day for be with our loves!:wub: :D now we are like family forums to support each others .... reading post here have became in a daily task... (before file.... trying to have the paperwork as good as possible, overthinking if we made any mistake... bla bla .... :jest:

Time for practice new sports, read books, work a lot.... maybe avoid to read a lot of Post in visa journey... hahaha:P

Yes, it's a long journey but worthwhile!! Thank you and @BananaButton5 !! Fingers and toes crossed we receive our NOA 2's soon, with no RFEs!! :P 

03/23/18 - Sent I-129F Package 

03/26/18 - USCIS received package

03/29/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text)

04/10/18 - Hard copy of NOA1 (around this date)

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

xx/xx/xx - Wedding date <3

Helpful info

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

yeahh we are in the same boat loll you see the im read a lot for post here lol i wish you all the best 

5 minutes ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Yes, it's a long journey but worthwhile!! Thank you and @BananaButton5 !! Fingers and toes crossed we receive our NOA 2's soon, with no RFEs!! :P 

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like it Good vibes :D UPVOTE for sure !!!!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I wrote this on the "yes, you can visit" thread as well but since I am a March filer thought I'd also leave my experience here.

Just came back from visiting my fiance and attending a wedding in Hawaii. 

I am Japanese and should have a visa waiver but it was revoked a few years ago. Currently I travel to the US using my B2 tourist visa.

POE: Daniel K. Inoue Airport/Honolulu International Airport

Questions asked 

"Why do you have a tourist visa?"

I answered why

"What is your purpose of visit"

Me "To attend a wedding"

"When was the last time you travelled to the US"

Me "Last month"

"How long is your trip"

Me "4 days, I fly out on Saturday"

"Do you have a job?"

Me "Yes, I'm an accountant"

I didn't mention my fiance since the officer did not ask me specifically if I'm visiting anyone. 

Will be visiting again next month so hopefully will be as smooth as this time! 

Good luck to everyone travelling during the process.

Timeline

Need help with ds-160:

Questions:

1. Petition/receipt number is the WAC** number or NVC case number?

2. National Identification Number: does not apply?

3. Intended date of arrival: we put our expiration date on noa2 as we dont have any idea when can she come here?

4. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf?

-fiance was part of a family visa before but was not able to be included during processing as she was already over 21y/o. Visa was done by her grandparents to her dad but that was long time ago.Is this considered a “yes” ?

or “no” because she was not included when her family immigrated here last year?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, KAF said:

Need help with ds-160:

Questions:

1. Petition/receipt number is the WAC** number or NVC case number?

2. National Identification Number: does not apply?

3. Intended date of arrival: we put our expiration date on noa2 as we dont have any idea when can she come here?

4. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf?

-fiance was part of a family visa before but was not able to be included during processing as she was already over 21y/o. Visa was done by her grandparents to her dad but that was long time ago.Is this considered a “yes” ?

or “no” because she was not included when her family immigrated here last year?

1) wac

2) depends on the country

3) no! Intended day of poe. It’s an intend doesn’t have to be correct

4)if the petition was filed even if she didn’t use it still “yes”

5) find the sample ds-160 on visajourney for examples

6) this is the march filers thread by the way not the NVC thread :) 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

1) wac

2) depends on the country

3) no! Intended day of poe. It’s an intend doesn’t have to be correct

4)if the petition was filed even if she didn’t use it still “yes”

5) find the sample ds-160 on visajourney for examples

6) this is the march filers thread by the way not the NVC thread :) 

Oopps my bad. I thought it was the march noa2 thread. But thanks for the answers @Naes 🙌🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hey guys!

Hope all is well. Was browsing around when i stumbled upon this:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=1&option=1&sortby=2

Some November filers got their 2nd NOA's in 2-3months? How does this work? i dont believe that there are gaps between filling officers for 2 months.. Not trying to raise my hopes up, but a little research kills some time.

Good Luck everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm new to VJ and also a March filer! Everyone seems so nice here. Good luck to everyone! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.