TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 2/28/2018 at 1:00 PM, Phuong Ly said:

I got mine today through email after I sent an inquiry on their website. Hope you get yours soon 

Thanks! I am still waiting for packet 3. I saw your interview coming soon this month! All the best for your interview!

Timeline

Hello guys, the Nigerian embassy instructed that the chat logs must be printed from the site. I just mailed my whatsapp log and its over 1300 pages which is a lot to print out.

I'm trying to screenshot the chats from my device and convert into pdf  to make the log concise. Any input on this issue will be appreciated.

Edited by Gbenga

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I hate snow and ice with a passion. Hence my moving from ice cold Cambodia to New Jersey <_<

I am also a clumsy flatfooted SOB. My feet are attracted to ice and after that my ### to the floor. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, MK Watch said:

And then after 2 days i received an email about the status of my passport and visa..

Hey, thanks for sharing. I had my interview last Tuesday too. My schedule was 6:40am and I waited at section C too. Just curious about the email you got cause I did not receive any. Although my visa status on the ceac website says "Issued". Did the email tell you the same thing?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@AnaMolina Hi Ana, how long did take for your status change to Issue and for you to receive the visa in hands after your interview in Brazil ?

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 3:07 PM, adiczhazy said:

How long after sending the list of documents to the embassy did they reach out to you that they were received and complete and you could schedule interview? 

Fiance got package 3 yesterday. Completed medical today. Is mailing all documents to frankfurt tomorrow. 

We already paid fee and completed DS-160

Make sure to have a timeframe of 2 weeks between your medical and interview. Just to make sure! 

Since you mailed everything it’s very possible that you’ll get the approval to go ahead and schedule an appointment within the next days. They move very quickly. 

Good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

6 days after medical was turned in to Nigerian dhl office, as of today visa is not ready yet.  😞 sad but I know he is coming which is the good part about this wait. They said 5 to 10 days and I’m beginning to believe 10 days may be realistic.  Keep the faith everyone it’ll be over soon then we will be waiting for the green card/work permit. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
20 hours ago, Dekd22 said:

They’ll ask for them and i’ll provide them of course.I mean I’m not gonna just rely on just my taxes/W2 as my sole evidence because they’d 100% reject us in that case. It’s frustrating that my tax return is the main factor in their decision because I make more than enough and it’s provable

If you aren't self employed the I-134 instructions don't even ask for your tax return.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

We finally wrote up our interview review for Stockholm embassy (it’s on our timeline) for anyone who wants to give it a look. :) we were pretty detailed so won’t bother posting it all here 😁 I know Swedes don’t have a heck of a lot of reviews to read up on (we didn’t find many when doing our research). 

The enbassy received Paul’s medical papers on Tuesday and we found out today the visa was issued and on its way to him now 😄😄😄 Hes booked his ticket home for May 16, and I can’t believe all this was able to happen while I was still here. I leave to return to the states on Tuesday and as much as I’m not ready to leave, it’ll be so different this time knowing what we have to look forward to. I’ve got some wedding planning to do when I get home!

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.