390 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Good to see you too Abies! I was just thinking about you the other day, and all of the folks we stressed about our CR1 process together 😅 Luckily my ROC process was easy without an interview, now getting ready to submit my N400 packet. I assume you’re getting ready for that as well, we’re almost at the finish line ☺️

Yes sis. It’s been a long ride. My filing date for the N400 is June 28th even though it window is opened before then. Don’t want uscis to return my package for any funny reason.

Before I forget, what was your rfie for? And you had your biometrics before the rfie came or what?

Good to have you back on here my friend 😂😂😂

Edited by Abies

On 6/5/2021 at 12:52 PM, Mariia said:

Hello everyone! For those who are applying online and are eligible under the 3-year rule: are you going to mention ALL places of residence for the past 5 years or just the past 3?

I know it's a hot topic, but I wasn't able to find a definite right answer to this question. Thank you in advance.

All places of residence for past 5 years.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, See7 said:

Is anyone having issues while uploading utility bill pdf? I got an error saying format is not correct even though file is in pdf format and is below 350kb.

If you're downloading it directly from the utility company's website, it might be downloading as an online pdf which you can't upload. You can try snipping it, and uploading as a jpeg if it's not more than one page

N400

Filed Online : 06/02/2021

Receipt notice: 06/02/2021

Biometrics Reuse: 06/02/2021

Interview scheduled: 02/07/2022

Oath Ceremony: 02/25/2022 - Yay! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 5/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, kpmartini said:

N-400 Timeline so far. Today my window opened for early filing! I submitted my application N-400, received NOA (2 minutes after submitting) then 5 minutes later received another NOA that they would reuse biometrics and case updated to being actively reviewed. Has anyone else had this experience? 

I had the exact same timeline! Applied yesterday- June 8 and received my Receipt Notice and Biometrics Reuse notice within 5 minutes. I have a pending I-751. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Mariia said:

I had the exact same timeline! Applied yesterday- June 8 and received my Receipt Notice and Biometrics Reuse notice within 5 minutes. I have a pending I-751. 

Did you all apply during business hours? We submitted ours late last night (also pending i751) but haven't received any information except a receipt for payment.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Zowky said:

Did you all apply during business hours? We submitted ours late last night (also pending i751) but haven't received any information except a receipt for payment.

Oh goodness, please ignore my previous question. We were expecting an email notification, but we found them under the documents tab. We've also received the receipt notice and biometric reuse notice. Estimated wait is 12 months. Good luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zowky said:

Oh goodness, please ignore my previous question. We were expecting an email notification, but we found them under the documents tab. We've also received the receipt notice and biometric reuse notice. Estimated wait is 12 months. Good luck to everyone!

Yeah, I didn’t notice mine at first, so I get it:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 6/6/2021 at 2:02 PM, Abies said:

Yes sis. It’s been a long ride. My filing date for the N400 is June 28th even though it window is opened before then. Don’t want uscis to return my package for any funny reason.

Before I forget, what was your rfie for? And you had your biometrics before the rfie came or what?

Good to have you back on here my friend 😂😂😂

I only lived in the US for 9 months and then moved here to Japan 😅 so I sent my biometrics with my ROC packet.

And my RFIE was asking me to respond back with a location in the US or US territory for me to fly to an attend my I-751 interview. I gave them a location but also mentioned that in a month I was going to be elegible for expedited overseas processing, and to please merge my I-751 and N-400 interview together. USCIS response to it was that they approved my I-751 😄 I have my new GC in hand and applying for my N-400 in 2 weeks so I can't complain 🥰

We're back in here for one last ride  😂

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Just submitted my application, estimated time is 13 months (Milwaukee field office). I'm still waiting for biometrics for my ROC application from June 2020 so we'll see if this moves things along.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
17 hours ago, tomigaoka said:

Can you keep adding evidence online after u already submitted?

Yes you can. I uploaded my 2019 tax transcript once it was available. 

Comment from USCIS upload site 

You may upload additional evidence that you believe may assist USCIS in adjudicating your application, even if the evidence was not specifically requested. USCIS will consider the timeliness and relevance of unrequested evidence when making a decision about your case.”

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Did you guys get a receipt notice if filled online? And if so, how quickly?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw @idyllic420 comment about getting the notices in a week or two.

Edited by peachouille

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.