dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2020

78 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Katelyn_Wray said:

Hey, I wouldn't worry about it, my case still shows the same thing and I've run into folks with the same issue. It seems they just don't update the status check tool, but you could always call to make sure they got everything. 

We still haven't gotten DQ'd yet either even though it seems tons of people are getting DQ'd well under a week after submissions. I submitted everything July 13th, then got an RFE July 23rd and submitted it that day, but haven't heard anything since then, although I understand that is still well under normal wait times.

Best of luck to you :)

Thanks for the reply! That’s a relief to hear :) so we submitted our stuff on the same date. We’ve had no updates so far! Hopefully we both get DQ’d soon! 

Timeline
On 8/5/2020 at 1:56 AM, Ophoriwaa said:

It's the same in my case. My husband had to call NVC and it was confirmed that they had received our documents and it was under review. So you don't have anything to worry about.

Oh cool, that’s good to hear! Hopefully your husband will be approved soon! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
4 hours ago, HelsinkiFi said:

Thanks for the reply! That’s a relief to hear :) so we submitted our stuff on the same date. We’ve had no updates so far! Hopefully we both get DQ’d soon! 

Same here, submitted all documents on the 15th July and waiting... 😄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 8/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, HelsinkiFi said:

We just got DQ'd! Hopefully that means you guys have been DQ'd as well, or will very soon!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Katelyn_Wray said:

We just got DQ'd! Hopefully that means you guys have been DQ'd as well, or will very soon!

That’s amazing, us too! The waiting game continues but this is still one step closer. Congratulations! Hopefully we both get interviews scheduled fast :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, HelsinkiFi said:

That’s amazing, us too! The waiting game continues but this is still one step closer. Congratulations! Hopefully we both get interviews scheduled fast :) 

Congrats, hopefully we don't have to wait much longer! 

(Although I'm not too hopeful since our embassy announced they won't be processing student visas in time for classes, and will not resume most processing of any visas until "well after the start of fall classes in the U.S." 😬)

Got DQ'ed today! 

Was a total surprise because NVC had previously reviewed and accepted everything except they requested an extra doc from us. We had not submitted it yet and then got DQ today!

I've seen advice telling others not to upload documents after DQ and bring them in to the interview, should we call in to NVC and ask if we should get it uploaded anyway? We are also planning to bring it to the interview along with the other required paperwork. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
33 minutes ago, xbbssd said:

NVC submitted July 27

DQ August 11

Exact two weeks.

Exactly the same with us! Submitted July 27th, got DQ today. Congratulations! We're one step closer. 

DQ'd August 11th. We had to say we will bring the New Zealand background check to interview, but otherwise everything was accepted. Now waiting for an interview to be scheduled at the Seoul Embassy. 

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys,

A quick question.

We received an email this morning from the NVC about a missing document but the message on the portal is not opening.

Should I call them to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jay&Sid said:

Hey guys,

A quick question.

We received an email this morning from the NVC about a missing document but the message on the portal is not opening.

Thanks

Click on the msg and wait for 30 secs to a minute, it should open, esp in off hours.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Hey guys,

A quick question.

Thanks

I had to call to have them read me the message. I tried everything, but the message did not open. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.