Anonymous 94

IS LYING RELEVANT ON TIMELINE OF HOW WE MET AND ALSO AGE DIFFERENCE

85 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

a child will not help the case and i dont know any 50+ year old woman who wants to deal with raising another baby. im 41 and would rather shoot myself in the foot than have another kid

Agreed. I would rather have a colonoscopy and I didn't have to give birth))) It is a young person's gig....

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Agreed. I would rather have a colonoscopy and I didn't have to give birth))) It is a young person's gig....

OP is a young person.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

OP is a young person.

But not the wife or intended wife...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous 94 said:

We are not gonna lie. We rather Get rejected than lie

So this thread never happened....Let’s call the Men In Black guys to erase our memory. 

🕶 🕶 🕶

Edited by Downloader

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
31 minutes ago, boris64 said:

But not the wife or intended wife...

OP is the one who needs the Green Card.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

OP is the one who needs the Green Card.

Debbie was talking about a 50+ year old raising a child. I was empathizing with her observation.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Debbie was talking about a 50+ year old raising a child. I was empathizing with her observation.

Not only raising a child but potentially IVF as well! Yikes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anonymous 94 said:

We plan on filling after her second visit and our engagement and then we wanna take a trip together which is more like a pre honeymoon. Then after filling, we plan on spending another time with each other again before the interview to make it 3 times she visited Nigeria and a time we went on vacation. Would that help or should just hold on till after she visit again for the 3rd time before filling??

Bro stop repeating yourself...Your story is understood. Just take the advice they are giving you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You can't lie your way out if red flags and immigration without consequences, so consider more visits and there are many nice "visa free" 3rd countries you both can visit together if needed. @carmel34 gave you a really good breakdown and take advices you requested from vj. 

2 hours ago, boris64 said:

Colonoscopies aren't so bad. They put you to sleep anyways. 

Source: had ~5 full colonoscopies and a couple more flex sigs since age 17

1 hour ago, designguy said:

Not only raising a child but potentially IVF as well! Yikes

This - I have done IVF (twice as it didn’t work the first time) and I wouldn’t wish it on the worst person in the world.

OP - IVF isn’t something to be taken lightly or to do just to try and make your relationship look more real. Neither is adopting some innocent child who is looking for love not to be a prop for your green card case. 

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

OP is a young person.

Yeah but do you honestly think he will take on the lions share of dealing with the baby/child? 

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

21 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Don't worry about preventing lying.  Lying doesn't happen unless you choose to lie.

Unless it is already a habit...then, be afraid, be very afraid....hee hee

Profile pic - Rainbow Tower of the Hilton Hawaiian Village - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Why this for the profile pic?  Often in movies and on TV when they show Hawaii they show this beach/view. So, instead of doing Kauai or some other locale, we decided to do here, so that whenever some show shows Hawaii and this view, we will see where we were married.

BENEFICIARY (From Dubai)

2012 - US Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

2012 - First Night spent in the US - Waikiki Beach, Honolulu

2016 - Wedding on the beach, Honolulu, Hawaii

2016 - Honeymoon at the hotel in this photo, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

They were filming a scene of Hawaii Five-O in the suite above ours during our Honeymoon stay! Actors everywhere!

Spouse hung out here with celebrities from the movie The Fifth Element back when he moved to Hawaii

2016 - US Spousal Visa, via DCF, Manila, Philippines

PETITIONER (from NYC)

1999 - Got a place right down the street from this hotel - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

2007 - Visited Philippines on vacation

2008 - Got a condo in Makati, PH

2012 - Considered for a role on the TV show, The Last Resort, shot out of Hawaii

SUMMARY TIMELINE

06/2011 - Met Spouse in Makati, Philippines

01/2012 - B1/B2 Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

10/2016 - Married in Hawaii

11/2016 - Filed for Spousal Visa DCF, in Manila, Philippines

12/2016 - POE, CR-1 Status Received

10/2018 - ROC I-751 Received by USCIS

10/2019 - Filed for Citizenship, N-400

03/2020 - Citizenship Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.