dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
2 hours ago, AndyRoo6 said:

oh we are going in 27 days...not that I am counting haha. Please do. I would really appreciate that.

I have visited my husband 4 times since filling for the I-130, and one of those was when our case was at NVC. Sometimes they ask me why we don’t live together or if he has filed for a visa for me, and that has never Made me have any problems and I’m just a student. Also my talk with cbp doesn’t last more than a couple of minutes, very short

Timeline
On 11/18/2019 at 3:27 PM, Esponjoso said:

DQ came about two hours ago! I'm so happy! My spouse had renewed her passport after we submitted the NVC documents, so we were uncertain if that would trigger a RFE. Even though the passport scan we sent was no longer valid (and expires in less than 6 months), everything got approved. Now we wait for the embassy ...

Congrats! At what stage has your spouse renewed her passport and is she the beneficiary ? Also why did you say her passport wasn't valid anymore? I am in the same situation, I will have to renew my passport after submitting docs, so I would like to know your experience if you don't mind. Thank you

Hi guys so ! 
approved 9/25

nvc received 10/18 

case number received 11/15

paid same day and today 11/19 it shows paid

I sent email to change embassies and I read it’s about a month before a response anyone know what would happen if I get DQ before they change?  (Considering the random DQs I’ve seen happen after  like 2 days or maybe even less) 

3 hours ago, George George said:

How can we make the PDF files not editable ??

Documents setting, lock them is one way... another is via print PDF /scan save file.. 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
9 hours ago, two_black_cats said:

Congrats! At what stage has your spouse renewed her passport and is she the beneficiary ? Also why did you say her passport wasn't valid anymore? I am in the same situation, I will have to renew my passport after submitting docs, so I would like to know your experience if you don't mind. Thank you

My spouse (beneficiary) renewed her passport after we had uploaded and submitted the NVC papers. So the NVC had a scan of the old passport—which is no longer a valid travel document once you have a new one. The new passport has a new number. Also, the old passport expired in 5.5 months, which could have been grounds for the NVC to reject it. I think you are supposed to have 6 (or in some countries 8 ) months left on your passport. In any case, we had no trouble, but it was stressful, and the NVC could have rejected the paperwork and asked for a new passport scan.

Marriage: 2019-01-10

I-130 NOA1: 2019-02-15

I-129f Notice Date: 2019-07-11

I-130 Approved, NOA2: 2019-08-08 (170 days)

Sent to NVC: 2019-09-03

NVC case number: 2019-10-04

Submitted document to NVC: 2019-10-22

CC/DQ: 2019-11-18

Embassy interview: 2020-01-18

(all dates in yyyy-mm-dd)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

We've seen people say this countless times and now it's our turn to say the magic word "APPROVED".
Went in 7:30 a.m and by 9:30 a.m I was on my way.
Asked to come collect passport tomorrow at 3pm.
All's well that ends well.
Keep the faith. Yours will go smoothly like ours.

Congratulations my friend! 💐🤗🌺

I'm deeply happy for you on this journey.  

I'm keeping my faith. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, RazakLatrice85 said:

October 24th 2018 my husband and I started this Visa Journey, and today he had his interview. They told him he was “Approved”. We have not seen each other since July 2019, but Thanksgiving 2019 we have so much to be Grateful for and to give Thanks to our Father God who has been at the center since the beginning of our existence. This visa journey has been stressful at time comparing our process to others but it has also been beautiful, when we are able to celebrate these victories and remind us who, what and why we are here to begin with. Praying for you all! 

Congratulations 🎉

We are trying to get our documents ready, I have 3 questions:

1. The tax transcripts is the most recent year which is 2018 or we can submit for the past 3years

2. On ceac there is an option for additional documents. If I don't include are we going to have an rfe or additional documents will help dq?

3. Scanning and orientation of documents in portrait and landscape mode, should it still be right side up?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

hello guys,

need some help here.

my husband is receiving social security disability insurance of $26,800 a year and his not paying tax.

what documents would we need for the i864.

and is any one got approved 23rd October and still waiting for case number from NVC our case was send the 29th of October .

Filed: IR-5 Country: Indonesia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

They looked at my case yesterday no DQ there is documents missing ( documents thy didn’t asked at first !) 

they ask for my husband late wife death certificate and his first divorce decree , a proof of domicile . Ok for that we have .

but they ask for his taxes transcript for 2018 and we have to wait for the paper to come by regular mail within 15 days because IRS don’t email or fax and my husband can’t not connect on his IRS website because no more credit card so it’s not remember him .. so another delay in the delay . 
so that’s mean we will resubmit early December they gonna take to mid January I a pretty sure then 4-6 weeks wait for IL etc ...

i am exhausted .. sad .. 

i don’t arrive to stay positive anymore friend .. they are draining me honestly .. so unfair 

what about your IL ? 🍀

I am sorry...I do not understand when you said no more credit card so the IRS website do not remember him anymore? I get everything by online. Nothing about credit card. Tax transcript is only contain your tax return information but in less complicated version. Maybe you want to ask your husband to dig deeper about it because really...I do not even have to wait for a minute to get 3 years tax transcripts 😉

4/19/19: Sending Package to USCIS

5/8/19: NOA1 (USCIS received)

10/3/19: NOA2 (USCIS Approved)

10/10/19: Case sent to NVC

10/22/19: NVC received

11/14/19: Received invoice number and case number and pay AOS + IV bill

11/18/19: Completed DS-260

11/19/19: Submit AOS + IV package to NVC for review (hit the 7 months mark!)

11/21/19: All documents are accepted except tax transcripts. Re-upload it and now upload 1 year per document section.

01/22/20: Document Qualified. NVC send it over to embassy for obtaining interview date.

02/12/20: NVC completed the case. Now the status is in transit to US embassy (Jakarta-Indonesia)

03/05/20: Medical Exam

03/26/20: Interview date!💖 (canceled due to Covid-19 until further notice)

02/25/21: Embassy emailed that they resume IR5 visa

03/01/21: Another medical exam since the last one expired in September 2020

03/15/21: Interview date!🤩 Result: 221G because my mom forget the original doc for my dad's death decree + she needs to redone her photo

03/16/21: submit the necessary paperwork + photo

03/17/21: Status change to administrative processing

03/18/21: Status change to issued. Waiting for email from the embassy for pick up

03/20/21: VISA IS READY!

03/25/21: Fly to US

Timeline
2 hours ago, jane&niko said:

Congratulations 🎉

We are trying to get our documents ready, I have 3 questions:

1. The tax transcripts is the most recent year which is 2018 or we can submit for the past 3years

2. On ceac there is an option for additional documents. If I don't include are we going to have an rfe or additional documents will help dq?

3. Scanning and orientation of documents in portrait and landscape mode, should it still be right side up?

1. The most recent one is the one that is more important than others. So basically they want 2018 and 2017 +2016 are optional

2. It depends on the NVC officer. I just add additional thing such as paystubs, bank account statement, mortgage (if you have),etc. Anything really that shows you are financially stable to bring someone to the US.

3. Potrait. like how you read a paper.

Edited by Mindo2019

11/21/19: All documents are accepted except tax transcripts. Re-upload it and now upload 1 year per document section.

01/22/20: Document Qualified. NVC send it over to embassy for obtaining interview date.

02/12/20: NVC completed the case. Now the status is in transit to US embassy (Jakarta-Indonesia)

03/15/21: Interview date!🤩 Result: 221G because my mom forget the original doc for my dad's death decree + she needs to redone her photo

03/18/21: Status change to issued. Waiting for email from the embassy for pick up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mindo2019 said:

I am sorry...I do not understand when you said no more credit card so the IRS website do not remember him anymore? I get everything by online. Nothing about credit card. Tax transcript is only contain your tax return information but in less complicated version. Maybe you want to ask your husband to dig deeper about it because really...I do not even have to wait for a minute to get 3 years tax transcripts 😉

Sorry i didn’t explain good .

He don’t have an IRS account online because he was always going to an HR block to do his taxes . He tried to create one on Monday and  it’s asking CC number / loan / student loan .. and he don’t have that . He just have  a debit card which is not accepted . And not old or current loan .

so we called IRS and they sent the tax transcript by regular mail from USA to France  They don’t do email or fax 

trust me He called everywhere ( he is here with me and not other way than mail ..) and we are not really « happy «  to wait again 14 days to receive one paper after already 16 months process .. 

because it’s delays us for sur 2 months ..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Sorry i didn’t explain good .

He don’t have an IRS account online because he was always going to an HR block to do his taxes . He tried to create one on Monday and  it’s asking CC number / loan / student loan .. and he don’t have that . He just have  a debit card which is not accepted . And not old or current loan .

so we called IRS and they sent the tax transcript by regular mail from USA to France  They don’t do email or fax 

trust me He called everywhere ( he is here with me and not other way than mail ..) and we are not really « happy «  to wait again 14 days to receive one paper after already 16 months process .. 

because it’s delays us for sur 2 months ..

Wow..that is really different than how they ask me to create IRS online account. For me, they only ask my social security number, how much was my 2017 W2 and where I used to live in the last 5 years. I guess every person get different questions?

I also use H&R block back in 2016 and use turbotax going forward. I even make one for my husband because the questions are the same! well, you learn new thing everyday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.