humptydumpty12345

Withdrawal of second application, future application problems?

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MorganandMichael said:

Yeah, we are only hearing one side. But it's his side, and it's bad. Are you suggestion the side of the multiple women he has run through would somehow be... better?

Yes.

i am on your side here... I was merely saying we don't know the whole story and there is no need to bash him. He's probably young, lives somewhere without great prospects, and has limited experience with women. Just what I've picked up from his post.  Hopefully he will reply with more explanation. 

Timeline

I don't judge. I am in the middle of my 3rd K1 in 3 years. I share some blame, but that is moot. I am waiting for an approval for this 3rd one. I sent the required waivers with the proofs of what happened with the previous applications.  Visa's were never issued for the other two as they were withdrawn. My fiancee is well aware of the situation. We will make our best case at the embassy and if they refuse, we will get married. 

If they are going to refuse, I hope it's at the application stage. Save use time and money as we will just go straight to marriage. Should have an NO2 by the end of the month. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

They are not offering that flight anymore, Or at least I can't find it.

My wife took it last year from Dallas to ICN and onto Manila, she loved it.   I was going to book it thru the Delta Website but it's no longer an option.

38 minutes ago, Fogi said:

Yes.

i am on your side here... I was merely saying we don't know the whole story and there is no need to bash him. He's probably young, lives somewhere without great prospects, and has limited experience with women. Just what I've picked up from his post.  Hopefully he will reply with more explanation. 

I don't judge. I am in the middle of my 3rd K1 in 3 years. I share some blame, but that is moot. I am waiting for an approval for this 3rd one. I sent the required waivers with the proofs of what happened with the previous applications.  Visa's were never issued for the other two as they were withdrawn. My fiancee is well aware of the situation. We will make our best case at the embassy and if they refuse, we will get married. 

If they are going to refuse, I hope it's at the application stage. Save use time and money as we will just go straight to marriage. Should have an NO2 by the end of the month. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
50 minutes ago, MorganandMichael said:

Yeah, we are only hearing one side. But it's his side, and it's bad. Are you suggestion the side of the multiple women he has run through would somehow be... better?

The issue currently does not seem to be related to hum doing any running.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

@humptydumpty12345

Take and break do yourself a favor your wallet will love you for it!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

10 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

From personal observation, I don't see any issue for you and you should be approved at the Embassy in Manila, I would be surprised if they even mention your previous petitions, they don't seem to care in Manila.

Good Luck and God Speed.............

ChickBoy

5 hours ago, Boiler said:

Pretty sure I have seen VJ members who have had at least 4 K1's.

There was a guy on here a while ago contemplating number six. He was a couple bricks short of a load though. USCIS had started denying him as a serial filer. I have done two. Things happen. It is life. My advice to the OP is take a deep breath and think it through a little before filing again. You CAN file again. It just requires a short statement requesting a waiver. They are almost always approved. Depending on which embassy you go through you may get a little more scrutiny or a lot. Good Luck...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

6 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Some advice - K1 visas are for when you already know a person well enough to marry them, not for holding tryouts.

THIS.

1 hour ago, MorganandMichael said:

Middle age and older dudes who import girlfriends half their age or younger to the US because their aren’t attractive or rich enough to find American sugar babies.

HA!  Totally agree.  This VJ archetype is even discussed over on Reddit.

2 hours ago, MorganandMichael said:

This thread actually reminded me of my favorite type of user on VJ (other then all the terrible women ofc!).

Middle age and older dudes who import girlfriends half their age or younger to the US because their aren’t attractive or rich enough to find American sugar babies.

Then they are here posting again a few month after the wedding asking how to cancel their AOS, pull their sponsorship and have them wives because they dared have an opinion on something or are “acting up” or “misbehaving”.

(Those quotes are actual quotes btw)

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully whoever is handling your case is less judgmental than me! ❤️

What terrible women? I’m new so I don’t know what you mean?

15 minutes ago, Rose711 said:

What terrible women? I’m new so I don’t know what you mean?

Oh no, I don’t actually think that. It was more a sarcastic response to Boiler’s response earlier. Anyone who’s seen more than 3 of my posts around this site would know I’m come in swinging strong in support for my ladies 😋

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

1 minute ago, MorganandMichael said:

Oh no, I don’t actually think that. It was more a sarcastic response to Boiler’s response earlier. Anyone who’s seen more than 3 of my posts around this site would know I’m come in swinging strong in support for my ladies 😋

In other words, you're acting up 😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.