dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Cheridane123 said:

Most of the time Monday is a slow day , let see what happen starting tomorrow . Good luck 

Alright 😅😟🤞🏼

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Im upset. Could sime explain how household for a vo sponsor works. I live seperately in my own apartment with our 2 kids.. and filed my own taxes... My father lives in his home with my mother... how is the CO COMING up with my father has 5 ppl to account for and does not meet the income requirements. I was told my NVC... And my attorney both he only needed to meet the income requirements for his household plus my husband and I know he makes enough money for that. Just devasted. The CO gave a paper saying come back with a new AOS for Co sponsor .. I need help. I think he's assuming we all live together and we don't

Is your father income solely used to sponsor your husband? what about your own income?

I guess if you don't used your income then it means your dad have to count you and the 2 grandchildren as dependent as well.

That;s what I think but maybe someone have more experience regarding this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, shoowlaar said:

CC : April 30, 2019

IL date: July 11. 2019

Interview : August 8, 2019

CO asked for joint sponsor W2....  to be submitted with passport.

submitted August 9, 2019, embassy received August 14, 2019(there was a 2 day holiday in Nigeria)

Visa Issued August 22nd... which happens to be our daughters birthday!!!!!!

I would like to thank the entire VJ team.. @dwheels76@Kartinee23 @nyokie  @nicedamseland many more... thank you

we are grateful the waiting game is finally over....

Congratulations 🙌😊

Timeline
11 hours ago, Snd said:

Hello! It is the start of a new week and the end of the month. Other forums I’ve read speculate that the NVC usually sends out ILs toward the end of the month. Is that true? If that’s the case, can we hope more IL notices will go out this week?

I just got off the phone with the NVC, and while she couldn't help me with my case I did ask exactly about this. She confirmed that it USED to be like that but it changed around a year ago. Now they just issue them almost all month with maybe one week where they don't. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:43 AM, TF685 said:

Just got interview letter, really didn’t expect it so soon but I’m thankful🙏  interview will be in exactly 1 month from today ( September 12 )

congrats my cc august 19, 2019 I am wondering how long before my interview date.

I’m happy with my husband and kids approval. My interview was for 9:00 am but I get there at 9:16 and inside at 9:30. In the first window they ask me for the passports and affidavits because my scanned affidavits wasn’t very clear. Then they told me to sit and wait for my number. I was called to the window 22 at 12:05-12:25. 20 minutes of questions. The guy just ask my steps one question, 5 questions to my husband and a bunch of questions for me.

Questions were for me:

where you guys meet?

when you meet?

do you guys stay together?

how many times you came after you start the relation?

are you a citizen?

do you born in USA?

how do you got your citizenship?

which year you left the countrie for 1st time?

who petitioned you back in that year?

who is the person in your affidavit? 

When you get married?

Tell me how it look the place where you guys stay together?

you guys have kids together?

will you pretend to have a babies?

who is him?(pointing at my 5 years old boy that was present with us)

where is his father?

where his father lives?

did the baby live with you or with his father?

why you divorce and married a month later?

which year you physically left you baby’s father?

when the divorce was final?

tell me about the story of your fake divorce?

why you think that guy give you a fake divorce?

when was the marriage again?

it was the marriage in september? (Marriage was in May)

you still live in Brooklyn?

For steps:

did you know her as you stepmother?

do you live with her when she is here?

where you guys live then?

did she hangout with you guys?

For hubby?

how old are you?

when was your marriage? You were married before?

who is (name of hubby’s previous girlfriend)?

When do you end up with your ex?

To me again?

Do you know his ex? Yes,

Explain that to me! You know her in person? I said no but I know her.

so far that was all the questions I remember office ask me! At the end he says that our visa was approved but for stepson not yet because they didn’t receive his medicals yet! We left so happy. Very exhaustive interview but we did it.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, sophjosh895 said:

Hello, just saw my IV letter that was sent since 22 August for Sept 16... Anyone with the Lagos Embassy interviewing same day???? Have u had the medicals done yet??? 

Hi, pls hurry up and call for your medical appointment. The two locations that are available in Lagos, each of them attends to 24-clients per day and each result takes 2-wks to be ready. The earlier you call, the better. Good luck!

Timeline

I got Case Complete for my husband today! I updated my timeline. We submitted all docs July 3rd. We got a messages to resubmit his passport July 29th. And we got Case Complete today! Now we try to figure out how long it will be until we get his Interview Letter. He's from such a small country, North Macedonia that there is NO DATA to go on. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, Mrs. Neris said:

I’m happy with my husband and kids approval. My interview was for 9:00 am but I get there at 9:16 and inside at 9:30. In the first window they ask me for the passports and affidavits because my scanned affidavits wasn’t very clear. Then they told me to sit and wait for my number. I was called to the window 22 at 12:05-12:25. 20 minutes of questions. The guy just ask my steps one question, 5 questions to my husband and a bunch of questions for me.

Questions were for me:

where you guys meet?

when you meet?

do you guys stay together?

how many times you came after you start the relation?

are you a citizen?

do you born in USA?

how do you got your citizenship?

which year you left the countrie for 1st time?

who petitioned you back in that year?

who is the person in your affidavit? 

When you get married?

Tell me how it look the place where you guys stay together?

you guys have kids together?

will you pretend to have a babies?

who is him?(pointing at my 5 years old boy that was present with us)

where is his father?

where his father lives?

did the baby live with you or with his father?

why you divorce and married a month later?

which year you physically left you baby’s father?

when the divorce was final?

tell me about the story of your fake divorce?

why you think that guy give you a fake divorce?

when was the marriage again?

it was the marriage in september? (Marriage was in May)

you still live in Brooklyn?

For steps:

did you know her as you stepmother?

do you live with her when she is here?

where you guys live then?

did she hangout with you guys?

For hubby?

how old are you?

when was your marriage? You were married before?

who is (name of hubby’s previous girlfriend)?

When do you end up with your ex?

To me again?

Do you know his ex? Yes,

Explain that to me! You know her in person? I said no but I know her.

so far that was all the questions I remember office ask me! At the end he says that our visa was approved but for stepson not yet because they didn’t receive his medicals yet! We left so happy. Very exhaustive interview but we did it.

•  

congratulations.......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.