S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kinneyboy said:

I was wondering the same but I've actually called and spoke to their tier 2 and they said they are end February start of march now.  I think it's all luck whose desk it ends up on at the center.

Omg that sucks... I though potomac was the fastest service center. Oh well don't have any other choice than to keep waiting. Will keep each other posted. Headed into month 4 next month waiting so I guess for now it's not that bad. 

In a rather selfish way, this gives me (a poor Nebraska recipient) hope that now it is genuinely all digital, the workloads are balancing out to make it more fair. Sorry Potomac peeps but that is my hope. It’s wrong that one service centre takes over 12 months and another takes 6!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, R1CH1991 said:

In a rather selfish way, this gives me (a poor Nebraska recipient) hope that now it is genuinely all digital, the workloads are balancing out to make it more fair. Sorry Potomac peeps but that is my hope. It’s wrong that one service centre takes over 12 months and another takes 6!

Agreed! It should be balanced.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 hour ago, R1CH1991 said:

I completely agree with you. I mean to be honest all service centers should work together and speed up this process for all of us. The wait is very harsh. Specially for some of us whose US Embassy is taking more than a year to schedule an interview. My embassy is Georgetown Guyana , and citizen interviews currently taking more than a year , so this is going to be a very long process. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, PatrickKD said:

Hey everybody, our PD is July 8 with IOE (as probably everybody) and we got Texas. I saw on other websites that they have several July approvals... anyone here got approved at Texas SC? 
this wait time is making me crazy. We planned to be together In January

Several July approvals? Which center did you check? Mine is also July 8th and Potomac center. The wait does make you nuts but all we can do is wait. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, PatrickKD said:

Hey everybody, our PD is July 8 with IOE (as probably everybody) and we got Texas. I saw on other websites that they have several July approvals... anyone here got approved at Texas SC? 

I haven't seen any July approvals (except one in here that had an expedite request).. Looks like they're (Texas) working through April mostly (2 mays approvals).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, PatrickKD said:

@PatrickKD Are you sure you are looking at CRI/IR1 visa approvals?  If not, it is likely they had filed expedite or I29-F.  My attorney indicated to me that the overall process would take 6-8 months... Unfortunately, I've learned through my own research, the overall process takes approximately 12-18 months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

I know this is July filers but this is thread I've been following.   Just checked uscis and I have my approvals.  Filed april 29 Chicago lockbox and processed at Potomac.  Oct 24th approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kinneyboy said:

I know this is July filers but this is thread I've been following.   Just checked uscis and I have my approvals.  Filed april 29 Chicago lockbox and processed at Potomac.  Oct 24th approved.

1 hour ago, Kinneyboy said:

Congrats 👏👏

Thank you for the update, gives me and my wife hope coz we are at Potomac. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Been monitoring online processing time. Last night, it December 22 and upto 10 month. I guess they woke up and fixed it. Now its 11 month and dec 6 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

20191028_115139.jpg

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum, We are July I-130 filers with a PD of July 9th. I been following our application on a daily bases and noticed that on the USCIS secure site our case status got an updated date of 10/29/2019 today. The last time our date got updated it was in 09/15/2019. Not sure what the updates on the dates mean, but i'm hoping its a good thing.

We are at Potomac processing center

Edited by Alv

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Alv said:

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum, We are July I-130 filers with a PD of July 9th. I been following our application on a daily bases and noticed that on the USCIS secure site our case status got an updated date of 10/29/2019 today. The last time our date got updated it was in 09/15/2019. Not sure what the updates on the dates mean, but i'm hoping its a good thing.

We are at Potomac processing center

oooh I love hearing about any type of movement! awesome! and welcome here!

Timeline
19 hours ago, Skaur0609 said:

Been monitoring online processing time. Last night, it December 22 and upto 10 month. I guess they woke up and fixed it. Now its 11 month and dec 6 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

20191028_115139.jpg

nope, I don't like that. lol 🙄 but all the timelines on VJ, point to a much more advantageous processing time at TX. Hoping it remains that way, and USCIS is being overly cautious with their cushioned estimated processing times. 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.