S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, KarenMx said:

Mine neither :( since sept 7th. What’s your PD? 

Glad it’s not just ours that hasn’t changed then. Our PD is 9th July, Nebraska and we filed the k3 mid August too but no movement from that either 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

well, outta pure anxiousness and curiosity to see if it helps, I mailed off the K3 today. We were sure we weren't going to submit one, but figured, why not just try. TX SC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jmeleecur said:

well, outta pure anxiousness and curiosity to see if it helps, I mailed off the K3 today. We were sure we weren't going to submit one, but figured, why not just try. TX SC.

Sorry, just to ask please what is the best to do for more chance of approval, CR-1 or K-1 visa?

do think its more easy for me to do like you CR-1 because i have two nationalities, i was born in France and live in France but i have too Tunisian nationality.

Thank you very much

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Hyuga said:

Sorry, just to ask please what is the best to do for more chance of approval, CR-1 or K-1 visa?

do think its more easy for me to do like you CR-1 because i have two nationalities, i was born in France and live in France but i have too Tunisian nationality.

Thank you very much

Hi! In my opinion, CR1 is the way to go. It might take a couple months longer process (compared to the k1), but ultimately I believe it's less expensive and once you arrive you don't have to wait to adjust status: meaning you're able to begin working immediately, driving and really immersing yourself into your new home. I believe the approval ratings are better for cr1 petions also.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jmeleecur said:

Hi! In my opinion, CR1 is the way to go. It might take a couple months longer process (compared to the k1), but ultimately I believe it's less expensive and once you arrive you don't have to wait to adjust status: meaning you're able to begin working immediately, driving and really immersing yourself into your new home. I believe the approval ratings are better for cr1 petions also.

Thank you very much, i heard K-1 is more hard to get too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Good luck to you! Hope this works out for you as well as it has worked out for many people from what I’ve heard. Keep us posted :) 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:47 PM, Jmeleecur said:

My Lawyer was supposed to have mailed the K-3 on the 23rd or 24th of  Oct.  Praying it helps! good luck to everyone.   

Timeline
7 hours ago, Edddie&Beatrice said:

Our estimate goes to August 2020,what is wrong? 

Screenshot_20191104-073646.png

there's no way that's accurate! Someone likely used incorrect dates to complete there timeline here in VJ for Potomac, and that's going to throw off all the data and estimates. I wouldn't think into it too much.

24 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

there's no way that's accurate! Someone likely used incorrect dates to complete there timeline here in VJ for Potomac, and that's going to throw off all the data and estimates. I wouldn't think into it too much.

I assumed that was for a Nebraska estimate 😳 but, yes I agree, someone has put in some incorrect data for a Potomac estimate to be next August. Our latest estimate for Nebraska was July 18, 2020 when I got my email yesterday 😭

Timeline
15 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

I assumed that was for a Nebraska estimate 😳 but, yes I agree, someone has put in some incorrect data for a Potomac estimate to be next August. Our latest estimate for Nebraska was July 18, 2020 when I got my email yesterday 😭

I'm SOOO hopeful for you that your K3 application will knock that estimated approval down considerably. I'm confident in that! 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

😮 how did you get the estimate?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, LovinMe said:

😮 how did you get the estimate?

View your timeline> click view/update subscriptions> scroll to bottom and enable weekly approval estimates.

You'll get an email every week with an updated estimated approval!

1418892234_ScreenShot2019-11-04at9_56_27AM.png.f5f4aff6ccab38928bbceace427c3749.png

---------

2045495458_ScreenShot2019-11-04at9_55_41AM.png.8a86cd32409516cdd024d7f22e8a8184.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.