S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got another date change when I checked recently: October 23. Still "in progress". 

They still haven't uploaded any more document scans. There's only the one thing they uploaded back in July. I guess we're still a ways off... :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

there's no way that's accurate! Someone likely used incorrect dates to complete there timeline here in VJ for Potomac, and that's going to throw off all the data and estimates. I wouldn't think into it too much.

Thank you! Looked at it and am like my goodness this wait needs to be shortened not lengthened !!! 

It's getting so close to July's turn for us Potomac filers, getting nervous! Curious to see the timelines of IOE receipts in terms of NVC processing etc.

4 hours ago, corntop said:

It's getting so close to July's turn for us Potomac filers, getting nervous! Curious to see the timelines of IOE receipts in terms of NVC processing etc.

I've seen June 21 and 20 cases, so I guess in 15 more days they should be processing July. My priority date is July 1st. I am a nervous wreck now lol

Edited by Elivi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Your so lucky you don’t have Nebraska Service center !! I’ve been told it’s one year just to get approved through Nebraska with USCIS 😔... it’s so unfair !!!

1 hour ago, Maia0034 said:

Hopefully someone can help me, so I got my IOE receipt number on July 1st but I haven’t gotten anything on the mail yet and idk what service center my I-130 is being submitted!? 

So how do I know the service center should I call the uscis  ? 

You could call, some people have had luck on the online chat finding out that way too. Did you just get a text message with your receipt number?

15 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

You could call, some people have had luck on the online chat finding out that way too. Did you just get a text message with your receipt number?

Yes as I said I did get my receipt number by a text message on July 1st but I haven’t gotten any mail about the service center where my application is being submitted 

1 hour ago, Maia0034 said:

Yes as I said I did get my receipt number by a text message on July 1st but I haven’t gotten any mail about the service center where my application is being submitted 

If you logon to your USCIS account (https://myaccount.uscis.gov/) you will find a history trace under documents with all the mailings that have been sent to your address..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, PatrickKD said:

Any new approvals for July from Texas? We are desperately waiting to hear something from them. PD July 8th (IOE)

I've been tracking too (July 5, Texas)- I saw 2 June approvals come through over the weekend, but no July yet... 

Yup, we are July 9th in Potomac, but haven't seen any movement in quite a while on the approvals list. Hopefully we start seeing notifications.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Elivi said:

I thought IOE numbers were faster, but now I see it's taking a while for Potomac to start prossecing July cases. July 1st and no news

Yeah, it's unfortunately looking like Potomac times have been increasing lately. :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.