S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Wow! That sucks. For residents interviews are 15 months or more , and for Citizens its 12 months or more. Now this changed from May 2019 on because Citizen interview in Guyana were only taking up to 6 months. Now I ask , what's so special of being a citizen ? I don't see the priority , if anything Resident petitons are much faster now than Citizens. I can't believe these super long wait times for Citizens for approvals , for nvc , for embassies. Its all bad!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jmeleecur said:

i feel for you guys, that's gotta be torture knowing there is extended waits for interviews at your embassies. I hope you both have speedy noa2 coming soon. This whole process is so unbalances at every avenue. 

Thank you so much. It's hard you know seeing people get interviews as little as in a week from case complete. And here are some embassies taking longer than USCIS to give a damn interview. It's revolting. 

Not that it will affect us but USCIS now accept online I-130’s!

Gives me hope their processes are going to be more efficient in the future! The mail carrier or USCIS lost our first two submissions and we didn’t realise for nine months (Our fault) so it’s welcome news!!

17 minutes ago, R1CH1991 said:

Not that it will affect us but USCIS now accept online I-130’s!

Gives me hope their processes are going to be more efficient in the future! The mail carrier or USCIS lost our first two submissions and we didn’t realise for nine months (Our fault) so it’s welcome news!!

They do? Where have you seen this info? They still have the PDF forms and says where to post on the website as far as I saw? 

I’ve just seen someone post about this on a fb group and put in a copy of an email... it’s good news for the ones that are following us.... I hope that us in the middle of filing by paper and it being scanned by uscis will have any detrimental impact 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When I went to USCIS site, this is what I saw. It says file online. When you click on it, it will take you site where you check your status for I 130 form.  And here the link to announcement https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-makes-another-form-available-online-filing

Screenshot_20191030-122646_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Skaur0609

I just saw the news as well before checking this topic. I wonder, since we are all IOE, that any requests for evidence will be sent through the website instead of mail? As the press release says "Respond to requests for evidence." Fingers crossed we don't get that far, but still.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
52 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

I’ve just seen someone post about this on a fb group and put in a copy of an email... it’s good news for the ones that are following us.... I hope that us in the middle of filing by paper and it being scanned by uscis will have any detrimental impact 

I got a notification on the app today, my thoughts are that we with IOE cases might still be part or the “pilot program” and get approved soon. 

6 minutes ago, KarenMx said:

I got a notification on the app today, my thoughts are that we with IOE cases might still be part or the “pilot program” and get approved soon. 

This is kinda off topic but I was approved on oct 1 and have not received anything about the next steps. When I inquired with uscis they told me to contact nvc. When I contacted nvc they said my “petition benefited from the pilot program.” I corrected the agent and said my case was actually expedited. It’s as if in his system it didn’t even show it was expedited. He told me either way the pilot program produces faster approvals but slower nvc processes. So it’s safe to say July filers were still part of the pilot program. Keep your fingers crossed and good luck to you all. 

ioe... receipt 7/15/19. 

Edited by yellowtulips

Hopefully this means the NVC are now fully equipped to accept electronic/scanned cases as well, and aren't slow giving us out case numbers as some people have experienced.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Elivi said:

I think this is the second time the date has changed in my case status. I don't know what is making that to happen. Does anybody knows the exact cause of it?imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebeimageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe

20191030_213401.jpg

Mine got changed three times and I wonder what it means. Hopefully it’s a sign that it’s progressing. Good luck 🍀 

3 hours ago, PoojaCh said:

Mine got changed three times and I wonder what it means. Hopefully it’s a sign that it’s progressing. Good luck 🍀 

Ours hasn’t changed since 6th September 😭😭😭😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.