dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, Edison12 said:

I see only 3 CC in July from Mumbai and don’t know what visa category they are unless I am missing something.

https://www.***removed***/forum/adjustment-of-status-i-485/174905-background-check-delays

1 hour ago, The Rock ll said:

Seriously Guys...did any 1  research on that topic...I did not find any credible link on state department website saying INA do something after Docs submitted to NVC..it’s just a Hoax..some 1 posted some stupid stuff somewhere without any lead or source and this group got lit up...so just chill and specially for Amchi Mumbai (I hope I spelled it rite) pray it really bring Cyclone of IL’s for us.. 

What we keep forgetting is that NOT every person who has a pending IRx/CRx/F1x/F2x etc. has a VJ account or has an entry in our spreadsheet.   So, we really have no clue how many people have visa applications and in what category.   Looking at the statistics, there are approximately 26000 immigrant visa's issued every year for India.   That translates to about 2200 per month or 100 per working day that is created by NVC.    We don't see that many entries on the spreadsheet for India let alone everyone else. 

It could be just a combination of factors that has led to the perceived slow down for IR1/CR1 cases at Mumbai..  But the fact that close to 400 cases of IR1/CR1 that have been processed in June doesn't indicate a slow down necessarily but a backlog caused by the F2x becoming current, monsoon season and the busy student/visitor visa timeframe.   About 1800 IR1/CR1 visas have been granted in first six months 2019 translating to about 12-15 cases per day.   Perhaps we just got the end of a bad-cycle and hopefully it will clear up soon.

As to this possible additional check required, if there is such a check by INA, how will the USCIS or NVC sitting here validate it?  So, it has to be incumbent upon the US consulate locally to make a judgement call based on documents provided.  All NVC is doing is verification that the submitted docs pass their checklists of information.   A human being at the consulate provides the sniff test for whether the case appears genuine.  THis they do based on experience and take into consideration their understanding of local customs etc...    For this to happen, NVC must send the docs to the consulate for review and they aren't going to do this unless they can schedule an interview.  The one-month window they provide is for that CO in the consulate to review and prepare and make initial judgement as to the merits of the visa application.   Hence the varying length of time that each person gets in front of the CO.  IF the CO thinks something is funny, they send it back to NVC, refuse or send it to AP.  

Let's be positive during these tough circumstances...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi All,

I received a DQ email from the NVC yesterday 7/24. I have an expedite on my case once the documents are case complete the NVC will forward the case to the Bogota Embassy. Does anyone know how long it will take for the NVC to forward the case to the Embassy? I am having trouble searching this topic and when I spoke to the NVC customer representative he couldn't give me a timeline. I'm thinking a week or less, but any information would be appreciated. Time is critical because my wife is approaching 33 weeks pregnant and we have been trapped at the NVC process for nearly 3 months.

389891014_NVCexp.thumb.PNG.154164287e8154600f14b63f86248246.PNG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Thnk u .. I sure would remember u in prayers ... he’s already got it 🙏🏽🙏🏽

The only questions he asked me was 
- how did u guys meet 
-his friend or urs(follow up question)
-when did u meet (wen I answered he was mehn ur hubby didn’t waste time koraa 😂)
-when last did u see him( when i told him he jus made a cry cry baby funny face n I told him ikr 😂
Then he told asked have u hrd abt American idol 😂😂.. u noe wt they say YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD 😂😂😂😂 n gave me pick up instructions

Thnk u 

The only questions he asked me was 
- how did u guys meet 
-his friend or urs(follow up question)
-when did u meet (wen I answered he was mehn ur hubby didn’t waste time koraa 😂)
-when last did u see him( when i told him he jus made a cry cry baby funny face n I told him ikr 😂
Then he told asked have u hrd abt American idol 😂😂.. u noe wt they say YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD 😂😂😂😂 n gave me pick up instructions

😂🤣😂🤣😂 thanks dear. I do appreciate.

8 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Help me thank the lord ppl for his goodness had my interest today n was APPROVED 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🥰🥰

Accra Ghana 🇬🇭 

Congrats!!!! 🎊🎈🎊 What questions did they ask? 

Just now, jeanita68 said:

Congrats!!!! 🎊🎈🎊 What questions did they ask? 

Nevermind... i see you already post it. 🤗

17 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

I just got off the phone with my husband 

HE WAS APPROVED 

I’m so overwhelmed and I can’t stop crying 

😢😢❤️❤️❤️😱

Thank you to everyone who supported me , provided your words of wisdom and experiences.

Congratulations dear!! Best of luck to you both!

10 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Help me thank the lord ppl for his goodness had my interest today n was APPROVED 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🥰🥰

Accra Ghana 🇬🇭 

Huge Congratulations to you both!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 7:33 AM, MMatrimony said:

Wow 

praying for you 

I’m going to be up all night 

I feel it . I took PTO for Tomorrow lol

On 7/24/2019 at 9:54 AM, Mrsamoah2019 said:

How are you doing?

hello everyone,

out experience wasn't so awesome. Just letting you know whoever was concerned or wondering. 

he was asked like 25 questions, and in the the end she issued him a 221g saying that my income isnt enough  when my income is $8000.00 over the guidelines. so just fyi for anyone who is going thru USE in tunis. Now i have to try to figure a way to show them I DON'T NEED A JOINT SPONSOR. and furthermore I am not going to put anyone else on the hook for financial responsibility of my husband when I am more than qualified to do it on my own.......

im hurt and upset and mad and feeling really hopeless because i know that this person that does the interviews in the USE in tunis has many complaints and very rarely approves anyone. 

sorry for being late. just trying to process. 

i dont understand. my income is so far above

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

I just got off the phone with my husband 

HE WAS APPROVED 

I’m so overwhelmed and I can’t stop crying 

😢😢❤️❤️❤️😱

Thank you to everyone who supported me , provided your words of wisdom and experiences.

So happy for you both!! Congratulations! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Accra Ghana 🇬🇭 

Congratulations! Best of luck to you both!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Nevermind... i see you already post it. 🤗

4 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Congratulations dear!! Best of luck to you both!

3 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

So happy for you both!! Congratulations! 

3 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

Congratulations! Best of luck to you both!!!

Thnk u all so much guys 🥰💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

15 hours ago, DylanandLaura said:

Hi All,

I received a DQ email from the NVC yesterday 7/24. I have an expedite on my case once the documents are case complete the NVC will forward the case to the Bogota Embassy. Does anyone know how long it will take for the NVC to forward the case to the Embassy? I am having trouble searching this topic and when I spoke to the NVC customer representative he couldn't give me a timeline. I'm thinking a week or less, but any information would be appreciated. Time is critical because my wife is approaching 33 weeks pregnant and we have been trapped at the NVC process for nearly 3 months.

389891014_NVCexp.thumb.PNG.154164287e8154600f14b63f86248246.PNG

It takes less than 7 days for case to come to embassy after dq.

Just check your ceac status, it should change to in transit and then ready.

You can then contact embassy for the date.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

It takes less than 7 days for case to come to embassy after dq.

Just check your ceac status, it should change to in transit and then ready.

You can then contact embassy for the date.

Thank you so much for the reply! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.