dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Cant even say  have patience, cos honestly i am losing mine...this is beyond horrible

It was around 60 days I lost my **** for awhile. Now, I’m a little numb. And I understood USCIS wait time because there would be a wait time. This... is a whole other field of waiting. I hate it, but c’est ma vie. 

Edited by Parcaran

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Yesterday I spoke to my friend ...his wife had interview at Mumbai recently and he said they sent the passport back to her and didn’t say anything as to why they send it back...things r getting really crazy at Mumbai..the horror stories r coming up now and it’s just depressing..

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Potomac said:

If i am not wrong, few people here completed 90 days after DQ and who are waiting for interviews at Mumbai embassy...any updates??

My 90 days after DQ is today. Still waiting for IL from Mumbai consulate. I'm in IR-5

14 minutes ago, wisedog said:

My 90 days after DQ is today. Still waiting for IL from Mumbai consulate. I'm in IR-5

Did you call NVC to check if there are any updates to your case?

58 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Yesterday I spoke to my friend ...his wife had interview at Mumbai recently and he said they sent the passport back to her and didn’t say anything as to why they send it back...things r getting really crazy at Mumbai..the horror stories r coming up now and it’s just depressing..

That's horrible...No 221g or anything?

21 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Don't bother calling NVC.   I have done that 4-5 times in the last 2 months.  Escalated to a supervisor as well.   No one gave us any additional info on expected timeline other than to say that case is DQ'd and in the queue for the interview.   When I specifically mentioned other F2x cases being "promoted" to the front of the queue, they indicated they cannot comment on other cases.    One agent actually told me that for some of those cases they would have finished their application process much earlier and qualified but their case would not have been complete until the priority date is current.   So, according to him it is possible for those cases to jump the queue according to them.   Not sure I fully understood but I didn't belabor the issue with them.  

56 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Yes ..approved at interview and 2 weeks later they got text saying your passport is ready for pickup..thinking they got the visa ..but they just got passport back ..no paperwork with passport saying 221G or additional docs requested...he has a daughter from marriage and well established business here in Miami...he was very depressed...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

@dwheels76 pls update my timeline in the excel. 

Pd 29 mar 17 (f2a)

cc - 8 apr 19

il - 22 jul 19

interview date - 26 aug 19

Venue- MUMBAI 

guys I felt hopeless too, specially when I could not see any F2a filer getting il after January 2017 pd. All that is forgiven now... I guess that is how we are as humans.

ir1/cr1 hold on....this last step is fifo based so that is why it seems slow. In reality you have been fast tracked and no point calling nvc or consulate as it is a process driven institution and not people driven. You should respect that. Even if u do get the green card before 2 years of marriage it will be a conditional green for 2 years and u will again have to deal with already backlogged uscis. I know it’s sad but is true. All the best guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheridane123 said:

Good luck today to nyokie and ivy eugagie . I will keep both of you in my prayers . 

Thank you so much for the prayers. And Amen 

Timeline
1 hour ago, The Rock ll said:

I know some members r waiting 90+ days for Mumbai consulate..but is there anything on here that shows it did happened in the past for Mumbai...

When are you all going to start. What happened to mumbai

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
1 hour ago, The Rock ll said:

We all those waiting on Mumbai can start ASAP...it’s just the consulate that has to provide us starting fluid..lol...

Haha..

I hope it'll start this week for scheduling for September.  🙏🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.