dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/26/2019 at 9:12 AM, dxb_Indian said:

It takes less than 7 days for case to come to embassy after dq.

Just check your ceac status, it should change to in transit and then ready.

You can then contact embassy for the date.

It seems I am right at 7 days from DQ and when I contact the NVC they wont give me a timeline for forwarding the case to the embassy... I hope this doesn't turn into a month long process all over again. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

We all those waiting on Mumbai can start ASAP...it’s just the consulate that has to provide us starting fluid..lol...

For those who got DQed 2018 September, waiting time was around 110 days. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I'm asking this question because I'm confused.. my dad whose my co sponsor gets SSDI AND RETIREMENT .. our attorney submitted his 2017 taxes along with his SSDI and retirement proof. NVC accepted just that. I have talked to the attorney about 2018 taxes and he insists that we will not need them due my dad's proof of SSDI and retirement benefits both which equal way over the amount needed to sponsor him. My question is has anyone else dealt with this situation? Should we get 2018 taxes and send it in.. his interviews at the end of August and I'm really stressing.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys I am also still waiting for I’ll from islamabad embassy. My cc on June 21 

pd oct 11 2018 and case type ir-1.. ia. Soo tired of waiting anybody experience the same has mine from Islamabad Pakistan?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, CarlosSeoanes said:

Hello all! I know it has been a while since I last posted. 

UPDATE: My husband had his interview this past Monday at the US Consulate in Rio de Janeiro. Everything went very well!!!! His visa was APPROVED!!! The interview only lasted less than 2 minutes! As soon as we both walked in to talk to the counselor officer she said "Andres your visa is approved!". She was very nice and answered all of our questions. At the end she thanked me for serving (I am in the US Air Force Reserve). 

Same day once we got back to our home in Sao Paulo, we checked the status of his visa and it already showed "ISSUED". So we should be getting his passport with his visa back anytime. 

We are scheduled to fly/move to Miami on September 26th.

THANK YOU ALL for your support and help on this long process!

Wishing you all the best of luck!!!

Amazing!! Congratulations!

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

23 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

UPDATE: My husband had his interview this past Monday at the US Consulate in Rio de Janeiro. Everything went very well!!!! His visa was APPROVED!!! The interview only lasted less than 2 minutes! As soon as we both walked in to talk to the counselor officer she said "Andres your visa is approved!". She was very nice and answered all of our questions. At the end she thanked me for serving (I am in the US Air Force Reserve). 

Same day once we got back to our home in Sao Paulo, we checked the status of his visa and it already showed "ISSUED". So we should be getting his passport with his visa back anytime. 

Congratulations!!!

38 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Congrats as well! Can you update us when you receive the passport? While I'm a different embassy, I wanted to just a sense of how long it takes on average.

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

I'm asking this question because I'm confused.. my dad whose my co sponsor gets SSDI AND RETIREMENT .. our attorney submitted his 2017 taxes along with his SSDI and retirement proof. NVC accepted just that. I have talked to the attorney about 2018 taxes and he insists that we will not need them due my dad's proof of SSDI and retirement benefits both which equal way over the amount needed to sponsor him. My question is has anyone else dealt with this situation? Should we get 2018 taxes and send it in.. his interviews at the end of August and I'm really stressing.. 

So nvc accepted?  2017 taxes and Retirement.  My dad has Retirement and made also in 2017 but 2018 he didn't make nothing much.

Wonder if I can just put my dad then...

I have question, what you sent it to show retirement which paper

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.