dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hello.

I am sure the medical examination differ from country to country, but on the website for the Medical Office in my country that deals with these examinations, it says "Please bring an ESTA triggered visa application".

I tried to call them today to ask what the "Esta triggered visa application" exactly is, and the lady had no idea, even though it's on their own website.

Does anybody know what this document is?

And am i only able to schedule my medical when i get an interview date?

Good morning. Just got a CC for my hubby an hour ago.

I have 3 cases. CR-1, CR-2 & CR-2. Dominican Republic. 

CR-2 CC date was May 17.

CR-2 CC date was may 17 too.

CR-1 cc date is today May 31.

My hubby was in supervisor review. He reached the 3 weeks mark on Tuesday may 28. I call NVC Wednesday 29 and they put him under review. And today at 8:17 am New York time we have CC. I got the 2 emails with Documentarily Qualified. Documents were submitted for a third time on May 7.

3 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Yayyyy our expedite request got approved! Thank God!

how long did it take you to get a response?

Curious minds want to know.

Edited by Unlockable

Okay NVC, happy Friday today!

Please make my weekend and give me a CC (DQ was nice but I need more 😊) and an interview date please!! 

Bring it on! 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

how long did it take you to get a response?

Curious minds want to know.

I sent the expedite request email on May 21st. On May 24th I got an email from the NVC saying it was under review and that it was forwarded to the consulate in Rio on the 24th of May. Today a week later I got the great news of expedite approval. 

Man wished we had done this long ago! 

This keeps getting weirder and weirder.  My wife had CC on May 1.  She also got another CC email on May 28.  Her expedite, along with her children's expedite were all approved.  The kids got CC on May 24 and have been "ready" since May 26.  Numerous calls and emails to NVC still can't explain why she is still at NVC after a month.  Now this morning her CEAC home page says her civil docs are incomplete and they are asking for her passport from her first marriage.  What???  After she was annulled she changed her passport back to her maiden name and that was 8 years ago.  She has since updated to her married name so this was 2 passports ago and the old passports have been destroyed.  Not only that but all the files that were previously uploaded and accepted are still accepted but their category is wrong.  Her NBI is now listed under her Korean PCC, her Irish PCC is listed as her passport bio page, her birth certificate is listed as her NBI.  Luckily I took screen shots before so I could prepare the correct documents.  I don't know why this is happening and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Yayyyy our expedite request got approved! Thank God!

Congrats @CarlosSeoanes on your expedite approval.

Please redact your case number and other sensitive info when posting stuff on here. Contact a mod to remove your case number.

Edited by Unlockable

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

This keeps getting weirder and weirder.  My wife had CC on May 1.  She also got another CC email on May 28.  Her expedite, along with her children's expedite were all approved.  The kids got CC on May 24 and have been "ready" since May 26.  Numerous calls and emails to NVC still can't explain why she is still at NVC after a month.  Now this morning her CEAC home page says her civil docs are incomplete and they are asking for her passport from her first marriage.  What???  After she was annulled she changed her passport back to her maiden name and that was 8 years ago.  She has since updated to her married name so this was 2 passports ago and the old passports have been destroyed.  Not only that but all the files that were previously uploaded and accepted are still accepted but their category is wrong.  Her NBI is now listed under her Korean PCC, her Irish PCC is listed as her passport bio page, her birth certificate is listed as her NBI.  Luckily I took screen shots before so I could prepare the correct documents.  I don't know why this is happening and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

This is very weird. NVC is trying to play immigration chess with you.

1 minute ago, nastra30 said:

And I'm losing!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I’m sorry. I know it’s like lottery now. ☹️

2 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Roulette and all games. ☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Headsup! Another maintenance coming! Why won’t they just shut it down for a week and fix everything they need to fix to avoid all these glitch and mess they do to all applicants/families?! 

A37DC23D-925A-49D2-9DBD-5D837F079D40.jpeg

***One post containing an image with sensitive info edited to remove image and 2 post quoting the image edited. A reminder to please be very cautious on posting personal content.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Congrats @CarlosSeoanes on your expedite approval.

Please redact your case number and other sensitive info when posting stuff on here. Contact a mod to remove your case number.

Thank you so much! For some reason I missed it. Looks like the "mod" already removed all the pics. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.