dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
4 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Yayyyy our expedite request got approved! Thank God!

(Image containing sensitive information removed per Op's request)

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Thank you so much! For some reason I missed it. Looks like the "mod" already removed all the pics. 

👍

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 5/28/2019 at 11:06 AM, CarlosSeoanes said:

Yeah they say 6 weeks but it won’t take that long. A few days max!

I called NVC and they escalated my case for supervisor's review on May 23 and still there is no update. So, all of my documents are accepted but no DQ email. I called NVC, talked with a supervisor if I need to submit anything but they told no, just wait for supervisor's review which can take 6 weeks :(. Don't know how long to wait even all the documents are accepted. Anyone has any experience?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, garjisme said:

I called NVC and they escalated my case for supervisor's review on May 23 and still there is no update. So, all of my documents are accepted but no DQ email. I called NVC, talked with a supervisor if I need to submit anything but they told no, just wait for supervisor's review which can take 6 weeks :(. Don't know how long to wait even all the documents are accepted. Anyone has any experience?

DONT upload anything, just wait it wont take 6 weeks. you might hear something sooner if not today sometimes next week. just wait for them to review it.

now if you upload anything sorry you will wait for 3 weeks again for review. if everything is accepted it leave it and DONT UPLOAD anything. read the caps.

remember the waiting time for review is 3 weeks. so if you don't hear anything then maybe you waiting 3 weeks mark.

Edited by nyokie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, nyokie said:

DONT upload anything, just wait it wont take 6 weeks. you might hear something sooner if not today sometimes next week. just wait for them to review it.

now if you upload anything sorry you will wait for 3 weeks again for review. if everything is accepted it leave it and DONT UPLOAD anything. read the caps.

I totally agree with nyokie! Don’t upload anything and just wait. I know the wait is a killer but I am pretty sure it won’t take 6 weeks for a supervisor to review it and give you CC.

Timeline

For those that had gotten their request expedited with the embassy/consulate, does the embassy/consulate sends all the emails to all the emails provided to the NVC?

Our previous communication emails from the NVC were sent to all of us (petitioner, beneficiary and attorney). So not sure if the embassy/consulate will do the same or just maybe email to the beneficiary only?

We are now waiting for communication from the consulate to schedule the interview, so want to know which email they will sent it to.

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

For those that had gotten their request expedited with the embassy/consulate, does the embassy/consulate sends all the emails to all the emails provided to the NVC?

Our previous communication emails from the NVC were sent to all of us (petitioner, beneficiary and attorney). So not sure if the embassy/consulate will do the same or just maybe email to the beneficiary only?

We are now waiting for communication from the consulate to schedule the interview, so want to know which email they will sent it to.

They will send it to all emails provided. Also it's important to note that most expedites only allows YOU to schedule your own appointment with the Embassy vs waiting for NVC schedule. So once your status change from "in transit" to "ready" you can go to your Embassy specific website and register to schedule your appointment 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, twoworldsonelove said:

They will send it to all emails provided. Also it's important to note that most expedites only allows YOU to schedule your own appointment with the Embassy vs waiting for NVC schedule. So once your status change from "in transit" to "ready" you can go to your Embassy specific website and register to schedule your appointment 

Awesome, thank you!

Does it takes a long time to go from “transit” to “ready”?

Seems like the consulate in Rio de Janeiro moves fairly quickly as they received my expedite request last Friday and was approved early today.

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

So NVC waited pretty much drained the whole week without any major CC or anything beside some expiate approval and denials...I wish I had that kind of job where I get paid to do nothing and just chill ...lol

lol lol welcome to government job where sometimes we don't feel like doing nothing but chill couples mins.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.