dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bishnup said:

Hello all i have a question regarding Aos . I am a self employed (independent contractor) i have to sponsor just my spouse  which form i have to use i864 or i864ez my income is more then poverty guidelines. 

I864 i would believe 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I’ve sent scanned copy of approval notice one week ago but no respond as well. Actually I sent another email yesterday, then I spoke with NVC about time frame and if someone actually is working to find the petition. She said that for sure someone is looking for it and they don’t have time frame so technically it can take forever.. 

Today I tried to speak to 2nd tier officer at USCIS, just to check if they didn’t forget to send petition out however I wasn’t lucky to reach him out. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
49 minutes ago, defecamp said:

Hey everyone :) 

I wanted to ask you if this is normal to wait longer than 6 weeks to get approved I-130 (4/5/2019)  to be received in at NVC? It's going to be 8 weeks on Friday already since the petition has been approved in USCIS and still there is no hearing from NVC. I hope they didn't lose my papers..

I call both, USCIS (to make sure papers were sent out physically) and NVC (if they received it already) but it's hard to get any update. NVC instructed me to contact nvcresearch@state.gov, even senator's office helps me but no respond so far. This waiting time is impossible.. Any good word appreciated.

Mine took 8weeks few days for NVC to receive my petition. My application was approved on 03/13/2019 & NVC received the case on 05/13/2019. Depending on the service center it’s can take up to 90days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, masole95 said:

Guys we’re so happy! We submitter our documents on may 23rd and got a response yesterday (soo fast) so we submitted a document again the same day, and today we were notified our case is accepted🙌🏼 Good luck to everyone

Congrats! May i know what doc you resubmitted yesterday? 

Edited by Kartinee23

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Congrats! May i know what doc you resubmitted yesterday? 

Thank you! 💙 Sure... as the income tax return had to be supported with the w-2 form my spouse uploaded both in one pdf, so nvc replied saying they are unable to accept multiple documents together in one pdf so we had to upload each one in a different pdf, we were worried it would take a lot of days to get our case reviewed again for that mistake, but thank god it didnt, good luck to you 😌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, masole95 said:

Thank you! 💙 Sure... as the income tax return had to be supported with the w-2 form my spouse uploaded both in one pdf, so nvc replied saying they are unable to accept multiple documents together in one pdf so we had to upload each one in a different pdf, we were worried it would take a lot of days to get our case reviewed again for that mistake, but thank god it didnt, good luck to you 😌

That was our first rfe. But took us 3 wks to be reviewed again. 

Edited by Kartinee23

On 5/28/2019 at 6:44 AM, jenifferrecio426 said:

I’m from Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 and I’m petitioning my husband and stepchildren. The medicals have to be done at least 1 week before interview. The fingerprints must have to be done 10 days before interview but this appointment you have to schedule yourself through ustraveldocs.com in this page you have to create an account with the visa applicant information. It will ask for a date of birth, full name, passport info, etc. Once you have your interview date and your visa category you have to select your category in that page and it will open the visa fingerprints open dates and times and you will pick one as your convenience. Also, in that page will ask you to select a place you want to pick up your passsport and visa package. Is a place in Santiago, san Cristóbal and many places in Distrito Nacional because is the main city.

My husband lives four hours away from santo domingo. we're from santiago so I do not want to send him to get the medical and the fingerprinting on a separate day. Do you think if he does the fingerprinting and the medical exam on the same day, 10 days before the interview that the consulado will get the medical results on time?? thanks

8 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

My husband lives four hours away from santo domingo. we're from santiago so I do not want to send him to get the medical and the fingerprinting on a separate day. Do you think if he does the fingerprinting and the medical exam on the same day, 10 days before the interview that the consulado will get the medical results on time?? thanks

Of course. Schedule your fingerprints for afternoon and do the medicals the same day in the morning. He will stay all day in the city then.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Yesterday night my fee was clear and I was able to fill out DS260 and upload documents , and I did everything pretty much good except that I didn’t send my proof of citizenship ( I save my husband passport biography page on my computer twice , so on the other one I save it under petitioner name , basically I upload his passport instead of mine because I thought it was mine ) I know that my rfe is coming , but the strange thing is they put N/a on my joint sponsor , so I can’t upload any document for my joint sponsor , anyone else facing that same issue ? Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cheridane123 said:

Yesterday night my fee was clear and I was able to fill out DS260 and upload documents , and I did everything pretty much good except that I didn’t send my proof of citizenship ( I save my husband passport biography page on my computer twice , so on the other one I save it under petitioner name , basically I upload his passport instead of mine because I thought it was mine ) I know that my rfe is coming , but the strange thing is they put N/a on my joint sponsor , so I can’t upload any document for my joint sponsor , anyone else facing that same issue ? Thanks 

You don’t have to wait for the rfe.  Go back on your page and click on add data page on your page then add it. They will review all

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chito said:

You don’t have to wait for the rfe.  Go back on your page and click on add data page on your page then add it. They will review all

Thanks you 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Chito said:

Upload it on your own side of the civil documents side.

Yes I just did it . Thanks again 

I still can’t upload my joint sponsor doc , it keep showing N/a

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.