bavana Havana

uscis aprrove cases and our case still not fair

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

we sent our paper to uscis march and now we still waiting  ,  but i have seen cases sent after us like april and get aprroval  i just dont understant  why others get aproval and us not  yet ,  shoud i call uscis  to ask about case and when they will aprove it  ,, ??     the center is nebraska 

Timeline

I applied in December 2017...254 days ago today....still waiting. It's hard for me seeing other files approved to buy we cant do anything but wait. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, mushroomspore said:

Sorry but they are not going to tell you when it will be approved. They don't work like that. They are one of the highest levels of law enforcement for this country. They're secretive about the cases for a reason. There isn't much you can do except wait. We ALL have to wait and NONE of us get to know anything in advance. It has nothing to do with "fairness", actually. It's just luck. Some cases happen fast because the officer works fast. Most cases happen within the normal processing times because that's the average pace of the officers.

yes i see i understant you its fine i can wait  thank you for your words

Timeline
44 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

I applied in December 2017...254 days ago today....still waiting. It's hard for me seeing other files approved to buy we cant do anything but wait. 

oh you are from morocco , am moroccan  yes  i agree  we dont havee choice just to wait 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

It is a completely random order to an extent. I tried for months to try and figure it out. I believe they put case numbers on the wall and throw darts at them to decide the order. If your case number gets hit, you get processed.

thank you  i understant 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The process does not produce equal results.  This may not seem fair.  Life is NOT "fair".  Complaining here or anywhere won't change that.  You file into a black hole and have no options but to wait.  How you deal with the wait, is all you have any say over, for at least 8 months.  After that, you have some options.  

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

1 hour ago, savana said:

we sent our paper to uscis march and now we still waiting  ,  but i have seen cases sent after us like april and get aprroval  i just dont understant  why others get aproval and us not  yet ,  shoud i call uscis  to ask about case and when they will aprove it  ,, ??     the center is nebraska 

Some cases take longer than others because background checks take longer for certain people or nationalities than others. It’s not about fair or unfair, it’s just that for some people the standard procedure takes longer to complete than others.

edit: I see you are from Morocco, yes unfortunately often that takes longer than some other countries. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer!

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Some cases take longer than others because background checks take longer for certain people or nationalities than others. It’s not about fair or unfair, it’s just that for some people the standard procedure takes longer to complete than others.

edit: I see you are from Morocco, yes unfortunately often that takes longer than some other countries. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer!

@savana SusieQQQ is correct about processing times varying. My application took 7 months TSC with a Moroccan beneficiary. Others got approved 2 months before mine. I just had to wait. It was so frustrating and saddening. Keep your spirits up. 😊

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Josie333 said:

@savana SusieQQQ is correct about processing times varying. My application took 7 months TSC with a Moroccan beneficiary. Others got approved 2 months before mine. I just had to wait. It was so frustrating and saddening. Keep your spirits up. 😊

yes i understant you  thank you 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

6 hours ago, savana said:

It is well before the expected approval time for March filers.   There are still filers from December 2017 and January who are waiting.  February is currently being worked through.

There is no "fair" in immigration.  Nothing is "owed" to anyone.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
6 hours ago, savana said:

We send it on January and still waiting , Nebraska too, so you not the only one !! Its going to come!! good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.