902 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, myjourney2018 said:

hang in there y'all, it will happen soon!

Same NoA 6th old 11th on the new still waiting 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got an email this morning that they’ve taken action. 

Logged in at the new site and it says approved dec. 18!

noa was july 11- new / july 6-old

noa2 dec.18-new... still waiting for letter.

long wait is over but there’s still the NVC and interview! Goodluck to all of us!!!

EC9F5403-25FA-4CB0-B934-CA60ABCCC246.jpeg

E924C244-4AB9-4BAD-BA63-B948B9CB177C.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Bluela said:

long wait is over but there’s still the NVC and interview! Goodluck to all of us!!!

Congratulations.... i am still waiting !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

7/25 on the old website and 7/30 on the my usCIS... the struggle is very real!

Assuming the approval doesn't come out this week... will we have to wait until January for the next batch due to the holidays?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Bluela said:

Congratulations! The hardcopy will come in a day or two. Ours was approved on 12th and we received the hardcopy on 15th morning. :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Moraesm said:

7/25 on the old website and 7/30 on the my usCIS... the struggle is very real!

Assuming the approval doesn't come out this week... will we have to wait until January for the next batch due to the holidays?

we have exactly the same NOA1. yes still waiting here. we are expecting ours by January. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, karen & shawn said:

we have exactly the same NOA1. yes still waiting here. we are expecting ours by January. :) 

Yeah the actual expected date is between 1/8 and 1/14 according to our timeline prediction. It doesn't stop us from having our hearts palpitating though lol.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Moraesm said:

Yeah the actual expected date is between 1/8 and 1/14 according to our timeline prediction. It doesn't stop us from having our hearts palpitating though lol.

i couldn't agree more. just makes us feel agitated seeing filers that are way more ahead than us and getting approved! making us crazy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, karen & shawn said:

i couldn't agree more. just makes us feel agitated seeing filers that are way more ahead than us and getting approved! making us crazy.

In some cases seeing those who are behind us got approved also make us agitated....

It seems like people got NOA 2 hard copy before the websites updated, so I'm hoping that happens to us too!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Violax said:

In some cases seeing those who are behind us got approved also make us agitated....

It seems like people got NOA 2 hard copy before the websites updated, so I'm hoping that happens to us too!

well do you have the same date? yes right! that's what I look forward when i get home this afternoon. haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, karen & shawn said:

7/26 and 7/31 here!  Praying for this week or next! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
46 minutes ago, karen & shawn said:

well do you have the same date? yes right! that's what I look forward when i get home this afternoon. haha

No, mines July 20th.

Sadly my fiance told me that his neighborhood is like the last one in their community,

so we always have to wait till the end of the day to get to the mails :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.