Hello, please ready and advise:-
after waiting for 3 months to be scheduled for an interview (total 19 months) at the consulate/ embassy; I, the US citizen petitioner, and another US citizen petitioner ( no relation whatsoever) received an email ( as in the email was sent my email address and his email address) from the Immigrant Visa Unit with the subject line (Immigrant Visa Pre-Interview instructions) starting with Dear Applicant, your immigrant visa interview appointment has been scheduled to be on xx-xxx-xxxx etc
- the email has no reference to my fianc e name or case number or the other man fianc e /spouse ; the entire email is generic with nothing specific.
- Checking the CEAC y fianc e case status is READY.
- US travel docs indicate no appointment currently scheduled.
- I have emailed the embassy referencing their email asking for more information received no response
to get her medical done and be where the interview at, expenses going to run up to at least $3,000.00;
- the clinic wants an appointment letter with her case number which we don t have since the email is generic;
- beside how would she even get inside the embassy for the interview if she doesn t have an appointment letter with her case number or her name.
super frustrated time is running out we need to get medical within the next 3 days or we lose and if she travels to get it done spend the time she might be turned down by the clinic and later by the embassy guards; what should we do?
this is happening at the Doha -Qatar, any similar experience?