Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 12/21/2018 at 8:08 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

The plot thickens........ 

So it looks like that Steven and Olga have a gofundme set up to help pay for their bills. 

https://www.gofundme.com/StevenandOlga

https://www.gofundme.com/olga-from-90-day

indeed it does....

there is a story out there that her parents brutally murdered her older sister and that’s how she ended up in an orphanage.  She had to hide her sister’s two little ones and she was the one who called the police.  Sad story.

Edited by Nitas_man

19 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

indeed it does....

there is a story out there that her parents brutally murdered her older sister and that’s how she ended up in an orphanage.  She had to hide her sister’s two little ones and she was the one who called the police.  Sad story.

Sad story or not, why oh why are these people even considering a K-1 when they can barely afford to take care of themselves, let alone an extra adult who cannot work for many months and also a child? We see it on here too - people who delay filing AOS because they don’t have the money (should have saved for it beforehand) and people wanting to expedite the EAD because they are not making ends meet. I get the whole “we want to be together” and “we don’t want to be apart when we are married” but at the same time surely they don’t want to starve, not he able to afford healthcare or have the lights shut off? I didn’t want to be apart from my husband either. But I didn’t want to spend months in almost poverty just to be together a month or two faster. We had survived 4 years as long-distance already, what’s another few months? 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

On 12/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, Nitas_man said:

indeed it does....

That's the second one they put up because he was getting so much hate from his GFM.

When the live show aired, the annoying host spoke to either Steven's mother or grandmother. I wasn't paying real close attention because i can't stand the host. But the lady said Steven really isn't as he is portrayed on the show. He is sweet, blah blah blah. But she did mention she was going to sit down and talk to him because people think he is mean to Olga. IMO the Steven we see on the show, i believe is how he is in real life. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, Nitas_man said:

indeed it does....

Oh my. That is so sad, if true. :( I've been wondering where her family is; she seems alone there in Russia. There's no one else around, and you always hear from parents or siblings with these couples on the show.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Mary Lou said:

When the live show aired, the annoying host spoke to either Steven's mother or grandmother. I wasn't paying real close attention because i can't stand the host. But the lady said Steven really isn't as he is portrayed on the show. He is sweet, blah blah blah. But she did mention she was going to sit down and talk to him because people think he is mean to Olga. IMO the Steven we see on the show, i believe is how he is in real life. 

I 100% agree. I know with some people, they cut scenes to make things look worse than they are, and it's been confirmed in the past that the show even asks them to stage fake conversations/etc. on the show for dramatic effect (like the scene where David's friend asked Annie for a massage). But I don't get that vibe with this guy. It doesn't seem like they are cutting up scenes or asking him to behave this way. He reminds me of an ex boyfriend I had when I was 19, which is about right with their ages. He seems to be very uneducated on this entire process (let alone with parenting) and just seems very out of touch. He's selfish and entitled and thinks because he's the American, he can just make all these calls and Olga should just go along with it. I mean - not bothering to file for her visa until he got to Russia??? And withholding all of that from her intentionally? He doesn't care about her.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Oh my. That is so sad, if true. :( I've been wondering where her family is; she seems alone there in Russia. There's no one else around, and you always hear from parents or siblings with these couples on the show.

I 100% agree. I know with some people, they cut scenes to make things look worse than they are, and it's been confirmed in the past that the show even asks them to stage fake conversations/etc. on the show for dramatic effect (like the scene where David's friend asked Annie for a massage). But I don't get that vibe with this guy. It doesn't seem like they are cutting up scenes or asking him to behave this way. He reminds me of an ex boyfriend I had when I was 19, which is about right with their ages. He seems to be very uneducated on this entire process (let alone with parenting) and just seems very out of touch. He's selfish and entitled and thinks because he's the American, he can just make all these calls and Olga should just go along with it. I mean - not bothering to file for her visa until he got to Russia??? And withholding all of that from her intentionally? He doesn't care about her.

No, I don’t believe he does.  

I saw there is an episode to air tonight

23 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

and it's been confirmed in the past that the show even asks them to stage fake conversations/etc. on the show for dramatic effect (like the scene where David's friend asked Annie for a massage). 

The staging of scenes and conversations has been particularly noticeable this season. 

When Jonathan picked up Fernanda from the airport, she had long painted nails. When they were driving to the house from the airport she had short unpainted nails and then long painted nails when they arrived at the house.  

When Ashley was looking through her phone at all the offensive comments she claims they received, her nails were long and glittery one moment and short and pink the next. Then back to long and glittery again.

When Larissa and mother Debbie went wedding dress shopping, mother’s shirt changed from being a pastel pink button up blouse to a deep purple T-shirt. In another scene the shape of her eyebrows changed while she was driving and the color of Larissa’s lipstick changed too - the scenes were clearly from two separate days. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

The misinformation this show gives about the K1 visa is misleading, makes me want to scream! Unless Ashley was stupid enough to file his AOS a day after they married, she's not even on the hook then! She can pull the I864 anytime. Molly kicked Luis out, Ashley can do the same. Rumor has it Luis is married to another American. Not sure if he's still in the USA or not. 

OMG Coltie and Larissa's wedding. Coltie tells Mother Debbie she looks beautiful in her pink blouse, with her sunglasses on her head 😂 I think his suit was from Goodwill also, Eric is right!!!! I'm sure Larissa doesn't know what Goodwill is. I'm not knocking the store, I even go in there to have a look around at times. And John shouldn't have gotten so dressed up. Apparently Coltie has been cheating online with other women. Sending photos of his P. Larrisa knows this, so I'm wondering if the huge "fight" they had where Coltie called the police was over this? 

Still disgusts me how Eric threw his kids to the curb for Leida. Her dress was not fitted to her and I didn't care for it at all. Then after they were married, in the scenes where they just talk to the couples, Leida basically told the world she is in America, that's what she's always wanted. Eric should feel like a fool cause that's all she does is make him out to be the fool. 

Next week's live show looks great!

See that Olga?! I’m ready to fly over to Russia and lecture her on how to travel with a baby. 

No seatbelts and baby on lap, she cray cray. 

53 fatalities of 100k people in Russia. 

5.1 fatalities per 100k in the uk 

...and another thing. No one has any gentlemen sense or class. You never double button a suit jacket -.- both Eric and Colt double button. And collar buttons with a tie -.- And Eric’s massive tie pin, that thing is ugly! Eric you’re not Operating machinery, that’s the only acceptable time to wear one. 

Edited by thatguyuknow

1 hour ago, thatguyuknow said:

...and another thing. No one has any gentlemen sense or class. You never double button a suit jacket -.- both Eric and Colt double button. And collar buttons with a tie -.- And Eric’s massive tie pin, that thing is ugly! Eric you’re not Operating machinery, that’s the only acceptable time to wear one. 

I think why Eric couldn't find his pants was cause Leida was wearing them!

Speaking of pants, 😳 Coltie's pants were 2 sizes too small and riding up his behind. 

Yeah and Eric is ex military, you'd think he would know !

9 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Larissa promised to accept Coltie’s (gender) difference.

Is Coltie trans? 

Just now, Mary Lou said:

I think why Eric couldn't find his pants was cause Leida was wearing them!

Speaking of pants, 😳 Coltie's pants were 2 sizes too small and riding up his behind. 

Yeah and Eric is ex military, you'd think he would know !

Is Coltie trans? 

There is a theory in the redditworld that Coltie may have been born a woman, who now identifies as a man.