Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Leida is over the top ridiculous! She is a spoiled little rich girl who is way out of Eric's league. Its obvious she moved here for a GC. Just how she talks to Eric, she's rude and personally i'd let her go back. Not to mention she talks like that in front of her child, how she hates his daughter ect.

Jay and Ashley are eloping to Las Vegas because of all the threats that they have had on their wedding register. They have installed cameras at the house also, that's sad that in this day and age people are harassing them.

Larissa, OMG. I loved how John, Colt's cousin, told her what he thinks of her. Then she is screaming at Mother Debbie and told her you put your hands on me i am calling the police! Screaming at Coltie also, then throws the ring on the floor. I'd be buying her a one way ticket back to Brazil. 

Now Steven has this hair brained idea he wants to bring the baby he had with Olga back to the USA. He continues his abuse of Olga, how he isn't important, they aren't important as a couple since the baby arrived, all Olga does is take care of the baby, and we fight! Boo hoo Steven, grow up! You knew her for 2 months, knocked her up and think it should be like a honeymoon since you arrived in Russia.

I feel bad for Aseulu, sp? Nothing he can do it right for Kalani, and she sat there smirking when he was crying telling her how she made him feel, like he can't do anything good enough for her. Then she has the nerve to say she has doubts about marrying him????? He is the one who should have doubts about her. Her family reminds me a bit of Family Chantel. The father is a bully, the brother is a smart a^^ and her sister, does that girl have any top teeth? Hard to tell when she talks and is always so critical of Aseulu. Kalani is another one who overshares with her family, and makes herself look good, while Aseulu is the problem.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Leida is a spolied little wanna-be princess.  And Eric is a desperate loser who won't stand up to her.  I would have sent her (and her spoiled family) packing on the first day when they started judging him.  I also agree that he brought this on himself.  He definitely lied to her about how well off he is. 

She keeps threatening to leave because she knows he's desperate for her and will do just about anything.    She wants to be top priority, even above his kids.  And he doesn't have anough balls to flat out tell her that she will ALWAYS be second to his kids.  My wife had kids from her first marriage.  I would never make her choose between her kids and me because I know it's a losing proposition for me.  But this loser is telling Leida that she's #1 top priority.

Larissa is dillusional.  She has no concept of a budget and of having prioritie on what limited money gets spent on.  Then she gets into an argument ith Coltie's cousin who has no qualms about telling her what he feels to her face.  It's clear that she's using him for the greencard.  The mother had a great idea. Lets get you the $2400 dress but put off applying for the green card for 6 months.  Larissa quickly replied that the green card is most important to her.  Obviously.

This season, so many of these seem to be GC marriages.  Obviously they all somehow made it through their consular interviews, but one would hope some level of scrutiny would be applied for AOS.  Leida doesn't even attempt to conceal the fact that it has always been about the GC for her!

Btw, I like how feisty Eric's daughter Tasha is!  I don't think the Indonesian princess is used to people standing up to her!

1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

Btw, I like how feisty Eric's daughter Tasha is!  I don't think the Indonesian princess is used to people standing up to her!

Yeah, like when Leida told her to get out, she said make me! Get out of my country ha ha 

But then the princess goes and calls Eric, and cries to him, basically telling him make her leave. I felt bad for Tasha.

14 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah, like when Leida told her to get out, she said make me! Get out of my country ha ha 

But then the princess goes and calls Eric, and cries to him, basically telling him make her leave. I felt bad for Tasha.

Leida is very manipulative.  She knows that some alligator tears and just saying "I'm leaving"  will get Eric to actually tell his own daughter "GET OUT".  What a dousche taking her over his own kid.

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Leida is very manipulative.  She knows that some alligator tears and just saying "I'm leaving"  will get Eric to actually tell his own daughter "GET OUT".  What a dousche taking her over his own kid.

Did you catch the part where Leida said Eric pays $1,000 a month in child support. I don't like it, i have to be number one! Then wants him to give up his parental rights, uhh no. I'm glad he stood up to her on that point. Wouldn't you think Leida is receiving some type of support from her son's father?

59 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Did you catch the part where Leida said Eric pays $1,000 a month in child support. I don't like it, i have to be number one! Then wants him to give up his parental rights, uhh no. I'm glad he stood up to her on that point. Wouldn't you think Leida is receiving some type of support from her son's father?

I did not see the dollar amount of child support but that amount does not surprise me with child support for 2 kids. That must mean he has a pretty decent job in order to have to pay that much in child support. I know when my x-wife was trying to go after me for child support I would have to pay around that much as well because I have a good job. 

My wife was not happy about child support either before she came to the US and did not realize that it was mandatory. She learned really quick when she got here that it was mandatory or I could go to jail. Now we don't get any child support from my x because she works under the books unfortunately. 

18 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I did not see the dollar amount of child support but that amount does not surprise me with child support for 2 kids. That must mean he has a pretty decent job in order to have to pay that much in child support. I know when my x-wife was trying to go after me for child support I would have to pay around that much as well because I have a good job. 

My wife was not happy about child support either before she came to the US and did not realize that it was mandatory. She learned really quick when she got here that it was mandatory or I could go to jail. Now we don't get any child support from my x because she works under the books unfortunately. 

I can understand if child support isn't the norm in those countries and  then they don't understand. 

I know here in Wisconsin is usually 17% up to 24% of the parents check for child support. I don't remember if Eric is paying support for 1 or 2 children.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I thought the latest episode was pretty good. As usual..hard to tell what is manufactured drama and what isn't. 

I can understand how Olga is worried. She just had a baby and now Steven thinks he should take the baby back with him? good luck with that. Just the way he talks to her is annoying. He talks a good game when its just the camera...but turns back to annoying as soon as Olga is there.

If kalani and asualo did not have a child I would hope he would already be gone. Maybe someone can get him the number of the woman at the airport?

Although Jay and Ashely seem like decent people to me....I don't buy their claims of racist threats and whatnot. One person allegedly posted hundreds of messages and then at the end of the show the big boned friend comes pounding on the door.  I guess her messages didn't work so she had to go pound on the door.  My other theory is that TLC is trying to add some SJW outrage into the mix.   Not enough drama so they need something.

I take Larissas side in the big fight with John. He was way out of line and is not a friend I would ever want to see again. Larissa has some legitimate complaints about her situation.  

Leida cracks me up. Always complaining and disappointed in Eric.  If she is so rich...why doesn't she have any money?  I think Eric did the right thing by kicking Tasha out. She had plenty of time and just choose to put off looking for a place. Plus...she is an adult and sometimes children need to move out.  By the way for those that think Eric now says Leida is the number one priority.....not true....he just said that to shut her up about it.

15 hours ago, eieio said:

Leida cracks me up. Always complaining and disappointed in Eric.  If she is so rich...why doesn't she have any money?  I think Eric did the right thing by kicking Tasha out. She had plenty of time and just choose to put off looking for a place. Plus...she is an adult and sometimes children need to move out.  By the way for those that think Eric now says Leida is the number one priority.....not true....he just said that to shut her up about it.

She is not well off but her parents are. Also supposedly they paid a hell of a lot of money to ward off her being arrested for a street racing incident in Jakarta that killed someone. So that is one reason why they want her out of the country ASAP. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Street racing in Jakarta? Some of the worst traffic jams I’ve ever seen in the world happens to be there.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

we watched it last night.

spouse never comes before kids. Pauls kids and mine come before either of us. and 3/4 are grown and my oldest were not even speaking to right now. princess pain in the ### doesnt seem to understand that, or that child support is not OPTIONAL. he needs to send her packing. All of this is his fault for misrepresenting himself and his life anyways. she just wants a greencard, thats why shes staying put. hopefully he kicks her out. doubt he will, hes such a doormat, but hope he grows some balls and says ' nope, your spoiled self and selfish attitude aren't worth it. '

prince pain in the ### #2, larissa, also needs to go back to whatever rock she climbed out from under. she knew he lived with his mom. that wasn't a surprise. but now she wants a life without mom in the mix. well, should have gone husband shopping elsewhere.

the others are boring and i found myself doing other stuff while they were on.

all in all, not a huge fan of this season.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

On 12/6/2018 at 9:30 PM, Rocko20 said:

Turns out, Ashley and Jay are already married as their wedding pictures have leaked. Likely they did it in Jamaiacia 

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-jay-ashley-wedding-photos-leak-jamaica/

There was also suspicion that Eric and Leida were also married when someone found a Fb post of Eric saying he got married to Leida in Indonesia in 2017. Now Eric claims it was just a “ceremonial celebration” which still doesn’t make sense as immigration frowns on such things for the K1

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/were-90-day-fiance-stars-eric-and-leida-married-before-the-show/

Either way, it’s very clear that someone couples are already married just like Luis and Molly were in season 5, or are on CR1 visa and not the K1

Luis and Molly got married in the US though-- just off camera and without the producers knowing.  If you watch them closely, you can tell pretty much exactly when it happened because that's when Luis stops being "cute" to her (he was never cute in my opinion, but his trying to be cute) to being dead-fish eyes refusal to have anything to do with the family. And then he left for his brother in New Jersey. And came back probably as soon as he saw his brother's immigration lawyer who told him that just being married isn't enough, he's got to stay long enough to get his green card. 

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Dec 2015: Legal marriage

23 Jan 2016: Wedding!

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

23 Apr 2016: Wedding! Finally! :luv:

27 Apr 2016: Electronic NOA1 for all 3 :dancing:
29 Apr 2016: NOA1 Hardcopy for all 3
29 Jul 2016: Online service request for late EAD (Day 104)
29 Jul 2016: EAD/AP Approved ~3 hours after online service request
04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
05 Aug 2016: EAD/AP Combo Card arrived! (Day 111)
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

17 Feb 2015: NOA1 "Received Date"
19 Feb 2015: NOA1 Notice Date
08 Aug 2015: NOA2 email! :luv: (173 days from NOA1)

17 Aug 2015: Sent to NVC

?? Aug 2015: Arrived at NVC

25 Aug 2015: NVC Case # Assigned

31 Aug 2015: Left NVC for Consulate in San Jose

09 Sep 2015: Consulate received :dancing: (32 days from NOA2)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

18 Sep 2015: Medicals complete

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

13 Oct 2015: Interview

13 Oct 2015: VISA APPROVED :thumbs: (236 days from NOA1)

19 Oct 2015: Visa-in-hand

24 Oct 2015: POE !

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!