Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

So what do we think of this? Jon (Jon and Fernanda) says that Fernanda’s family-based visa through her father was denied so they did a K-1 instead. I have two big questions. If K-1 was “plan b” and kind of a back-up, what was her original intention anyway? Was Jon and their relationship her priority it was it just a convenient way to get into the country? 

Secondly, how can a parent-child case be denied? I’ve only seen this when it transpired that the child was not actually the petitioner’s child after all. Obviously she’s not inadmissible because she successfully got a K-1. I always understood that parent-child petitions are pretty straightforward - either the beneficiary is your child or not. There isn’t the added hurdle that spouses face of demonstrating a bona-fide relationship. The parent and child don’t even have to like each other or even live in the same state when the immigrant arrives. How can it be denied? Of course the armchair experts on Reddit are saying “because he probably didn’t earn enough to sponsor her” but he can use a joint sponsor for that - and if I was bringing my child here I wouldn’t let a shortfall in income stop that happening. I’d take s second job, ask family and friends to joint soinsor, etc. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

3 hours ago, JFH said:

This! I’ve said this all along. The man cannot control his temper at all. He has serious problems and issues and Rachel is very naive to think he won’t get into trouble here. People on FB and Reddit are pondering whether he will get through a waiver or not but what they don’t realize is how dangerous this situation is for Rachel and the children. I’m from the UK. I know what happens there if two blokes start fighting outside a pub or a bar. The police are called. They show up, unarmed. They separate them, talk to them and tell them to “be nice” and maybe they issue a caution. Occasionally they arrest you and take you to the police station, make you a cup of tea, give you a blanket and recommend you get some sleep to clear your head. The police don’t spend much time on such stuff and don’t seem to take it seriously. 

Over here he will end up doing at least some jail time, possibly prison time. Rachel will be bailing him out every night he goes out on the booze. My husband has done jail and prison time here. He said that Jon wouldn’t last 5 minutes here in a joint. And his attitude and arrogance will be a huge problem for him here. 

I totally agree with you. Jon will be in for a rude awakening if he tries that stuff in the states. And what gets me, is he's like 30 something, but he's hanging out online to be nasty to people behind a screen!!! Maybe he should be working since he quit his job. Oh and apparently Rachel is on her third engagement ring, the first one went down the garbage disposal, not sure about the 2nd, now she is wearing a ring from her family, I believe it was her grandmother. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

5 hours ago, JFH said:

So what do we think of this? Jon (Jon and Fernanda) says that Fernanda’s family-based visa through her father was denied so they did a K-1 instead. I have two big questions. If K-1 was “plan b” and kind of a back-up, what was her original intention anyway? Was Jon and their relationship her priority it was it just a convenient way to get into the country? 

Secondly, how can a parent-child case be denied? I’ve only seen this when it transpired that the child was not actually the petitioner’s child after all. Obviously she’s not inadmissible because she successfully got a K-1. I always understood that parent-child petitions are pretty straightforward - either the beneficiary is your child or not. There isn’t the added hurdle that spouses face of demonstrating a bona-fide relationship. The parent and child don’t even have to like each other or even live in the same state when the immigrant arrives. How can it be denied? Of course the armchair experts on Reddit are saying “because he probably didn’t earn enough to sponsor her” but he can use a joint sponsor for that - and if I was bringing my child here I wouldn’t let a shortfall in income stop that happening. I’d take s second job, ask family and friends to joint soinsor, etc. 

I didn't see where her family based visa was denied but I did see yesterday how Jon put something out saying "90 days was not enough to know Fernanda and she just wants to move in order to be a model". Since he can't just pick up and move right away because he is a real estate agent. 

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:50 AM, Mary Lou said:

And out of the blue, Coltie and Mother Debbie had furniture!! 

Goodwill had a sale maybe?

On 1/5/2019 at 6:53 AM, JFH said:

Secondly, how can a parent-child case be denied?

I thought that you had to establish that there was a parent child relationship, there have been some asked to provide evidence of the parents involvement in the child’s life but haven’t much evidence of it so it was denied. Absentee parent, plus late addition to the birth certificate, who suddenly decides to have a relationship and sponsor the child

Edited by Illiria
Clarification

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

5 hours ago, Illiria said:

I thought that you had to establish that there was a parent child relationship, there have been some asked to provide evidence of the parents involvement in the child’s life but haven’t much evidence of it so it was denied. Absentee parent, plus late addition to the birth certificate, who suddenly decides to have a relationship and sponsor the child

Only if the child was born out of wedlock. For children born in wedlock, USCIS only requires a birth certificate. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Just now, Nitas_man said:

Stop staring dude!

OMG no.... I am not staring at that because I have a very sexy woman in the living room with me now. 

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

OMG no.... I am not staring at that because I have a very sexy woman in the living room with me now. 

Dude i’d just look down.  Who needs the paperwork?

1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

Dude i’d just look down.  Who needs the paperwork?

I just was looking at the screen so I could skip that part. 

Wow what a circus!! I like Olga and Asuelu the best, they are the most authentic. Steven is still an ####### h, so we did see the real him on the show.

Ashley needs to stop, just end the marriage already. She said she isn't filling the I864, now or in the future. I guess she just wants to sound like a broken record about Jay. She's so dramatic. 

I actually liked Fernanda on the show, now not so much. She's reminding me of Pao, and Loren when they were being mean girls with Anfisa. I don't like seeing women tearing other women down. 

They all think the same about Leida as everyone else, she's here for a Green card.

OMG Colt and Larissa, they are in another world. They deserve each other. 

Next week will be even more crazy.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1