Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, JFH said:

So, Colt and Larissa are divorcing. He filed yesterday (mother Debbie paid the filing fee - thought they had a joint account?) after she was arrested for domestic battery for the third time. Only been married for 7 months. I think that’s the shortest marriage yet. Even faster to divorce than Dunyell and Mahammit.

Yawnathon has confirmed that he and Fernanda are separated. Not sure if they are divorcing or just trying to work it out but his recent interview did suggest he sees this as the end of the road.

Ashley and Jay - I see no future for them.

What happened this season? How did it all go so wrong? 

They choose straight up crazy couples. I kinda miss them coming on here to look for couples for the show 

There’s no end to the craziness of this season. Now we have Ashley being found unresponsive and taken to the ICU where she’s in renal failure, apparently. Although skeptics are calling it a publicity stunt. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

22 minutes ago, JFH said:

There’s no end to the craziness of this season. Now we have Ashley being found unresponsive and taken to the ICU where she’s in renal failure, apparently. Although skeptics are calling it a publicity stunt. 

Really, what the heck is with this seasons couples!!! After tonight's episode they need to come back and address the Colt and Larissa drama, Fer and Jonanthan, also what the deal is with Ashely. Hopefully it won't be with that awful host from the live shows.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Family Chantel will be back on this spring!!!! Yay! Sounds like there's trouble in paradise. They show Mother Chantel with some type of shock device or something like that. 

Can anyone in the Eastern time zone tell me whether tonight's tell-all is new vs. last week?

1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

Family Chantel will be back on this spring!!!! Yay! Sounds like there's trouble in paradise. They show Mother Chantel with some type of shock device or something like that. 

Cattle prod?

27 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Can anyone in the Eastern time zone tell me whether tonight's tell-all is new vs. last week?

Cattle prod?

It's the new tell all, part 2, even a more recent update at the last 15 or so minutes of the show. 

Something to that effect! Just smaller

Edited by Mary Lou

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ashley has  kidney failure but is still able to post a pic of herself on Instagram from her hospital bed asking people not to post negative comments as she just wanted to bring awareness about what Lupus does... ummm here's an idea, if you don't want to see negative comments about you on social media dont post a pic of you in a hospital bed. As for Larissa deport her ### back home. She's completely pyhsco 

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Did anybody catch the lack of editing/censorship on all the curse words in the last 5 minutes of Sunday's Tell-All part 2.  I counted at least 5 f-bombs and a few other words that would not be allowed on TV.

I think somebody at TLC is in big trouble.

And Pedro and family Chantel are back this Spring?  And Chantel is done with him for good THIS TIME?  So a family brawl wasn't enough?  This show has always been comical but somewhat real, now it's starting to just be ridiculous.

39 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Did anybody catch the lack of editing/censorship on all the curse words in the last 5 minutes of Sunday's Tell-All part 2.  I counted at least 5 f-bombs and a few other words that would not be allowed on TV.

Yeah I was shocked nothing was bleeped out. At least Ashley didn't drop the C word

12 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah I was shocked nothing was bleeped out. At least Ashley didn't drop the C word

12 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah I was shocked nothing was bleeped out. At least Ashley didn't drop the C worD

Yeah it took me by surprise as well. I am sure someone got in trouble for it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Yea thats what I thought. I was thinking maybe they just edited out the f sound and I heard the rest. 

One other thing that was odd was that the show was two hours long. They ended the group part and it was around 8:15. Then they spent the rest of the show putting couples on screen and showing them clips we already saw. They were clearly trying to bait them into say more stuff and causing more drama. Apparently they didn't have enough footage of the get together to make a full two hours.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Did anyone else hear Stephen/Steven say that he plans to marry Olga in Russia?? 🤦‍♀️ No, no, noooo!! Of course it's entirely possible that TLC isn't showing us the whole truth, maybe he didn't even file the K1 and they're going to do CR-1/IR-1, but the whole show is supposed to be about the K1 FIANCE visa! *facepalm* I want to take Steven aside and smack some sense into him and get him on this website, lol. And I loathe TLC for misrepresenting the K1 visa's purpose and, well, pretty much everything around it.

11 minutes ago, Amit&Julie said:

Did anyone else hear Stephen/Steven say that he plans to marry Olga in Russia?? 🤦‍♀️ No, no, noooo!! Of course it's entirely possible that TLC isn't showing us the whole truth, maybe he didn't even file the K1 and they're going to do CR-1/IR-1, but the whole show is supposed to be about the K1 FIANCE visa! *facepalm* I want to take Steven aside and smack some sense into him and get him on this website, lol. And I loathe TLC for misrepresenting the K1 visa's purpose and, well, pretty much everything around it.

Olga's visa was actually issued about a week or 2 ago now. So she will be coming to the USA anyday now.