Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, debbiedoo said:

oh hes at fault for the whole thing. he misrepresented his financial and living situation. he should have gotten a larger apartment well before she moved. and a bigger bed ####### is up with that twin bed?

He lied his ### off to her.  The truth is that it seems that he is pretty much broke, or barely getting by.  His flower budget is $400, he balked at buying a bed for the kid for more than a couple of hundred, etc.

He probably can't afford to get a new apartment.   

21 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'm not sure who's the bigger loser, the people on the show or the idiots who take this "reality" TV to heart and care enough to actually make a death threat.

I would expand one ounce of energy or effort on these people beyond watch the show.

There are people on reddit that have actively looked into Larissa/Colt's and Eric/Leida's life.

They have even dug up about how Leida was promoting a specific company and now because or their outcry the company is no longer paying her. They have dug up that Leida used to give massages for money, and even dug up how a bakery wrote comments on how how much of a loser she is for not paying them for work done. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Do any of you watch the Border Security shows?  They have series about all different countries, but Netflix just brought out the newest series of "Border Security: America's Front Line".  Everyone on the 90 Day show should watch that first, and those people on reddit who think married foreigners can just walz in....  so much more realistic, with people being turned away at the border.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

10 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

isnt he a high school drop out who works at a restaurant? how he thinks he can support a wife and child is beyond me.

pretty sure international travel hasnt been a part of his life.

citizen or not, without mama's permission, that baby ain't going NOWHERE ....

Steven didn't even know what a SSN was!!!! He looks at Olga, as if she would know. 

I really dislike how he treats Olga and keeps hanging it over her head he is going to bring the baby to America.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I'm watching tonight's show.

That blonde chick dropped her best friend just like that simply because she cacused him of cheating.  They never really said what evidence she has/had, so I'm not sure hy they keep this going.  But she dropped a friend of so many years very quickly.  There's something else going on there.

Kalani and Osleu (Samoan) are pregnant with their 2nd kid.  They are young, uneducated, unemployed, broke, living in parent's basement or they'd be homeless, and just had a baby not too long ago.  And all because "he doesn't like to use condoms".  Please!!!! 

Mini Justin Beaver is even stupider (it's seems like that's not a real word, but it is) than I imagined.  And he had set the bar for himself pretty low already.  He doesn't know what SSN is.  Like somebody else mentioned, since he did Olga's paperwork, I predict that she's never getting a visa.  The kicker was when he told her that he's getting the kid the citizenship so he can take him back to the US without her.  And even funnier was when he said that since he and his son are citizens, he can do this, and she has no say in it. What a misguided soul!

And when he came out of the embassy and was telling Olga that the baby got the passport, it seems like he was trying to figure out "how" to tell her that he's taking the baby.  He seems to think he can just take the kid and she'd have no say in it.  I initially misunderstood why he thought that he could take the baby with him.  It seems that he thought that because he'll be an American citizen, he can't stay in Russia.  Wow!!!  What an idiot!!! 

Spolied little rich girl has scotch tape of her glasses frames.  I think her family cut her off.  She wasnts to be the "priority".  In her warped mind, he must abondon his kids and family in order to make her a priority.  She's a master manipulator and a complete witch (you know what I mean, but I don't want to get suspended again).

Coltie doesn't give Larissa-ie enough complements, according to the bi-polar psycho.  That woman is unblanced.  Ratings gold I guess.

30 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'm not sure who's the bigger loser, the people on the show or the idiots who take this "reality" TV to heart and care enough to actually make a death threat.

I would expand one ounce of energy or effort on these people beyond watch the show.

Exactly. I watch the show on Sunday for entertainment purposes. 

Like I don't know what Reddit is, but why are people prying into the reality stars lives??? 

8 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Like I don't know what Reddit is, but why are people prying into the reality stars lives??? 

Who knows why they are prying so hard. I get most of the information I share from there.  There was a woman on there whose husband cheated on her with Leida while they were in Japan. Supposedly Leida was sleeping on a futon with some people while living in Japan. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Who knows why they are prying so hard. I get most of the information I share from there.  There was a woman on there whose husband cheated on her with Leida while they were in Japan. Supposedly Leida was sleeping on a futon with some people while living in Japan. 

Seems like Leida has really gotten around. I don't remember her age, but isn't she in her 20's?

3 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Seems like Leida has really gotten around. I don't remember her age, but isn't she in her 20's?

3 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Maybe late 20's or early 30's
Edited by TBoneTX
non-family-friendly link removed

Uggg this live show. Jesse is on. 🙄

43 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Uggg this live show. Jesse is on. 🙄

Why is he wearing a tux?

I just fell off my chair... he's on an American tour.  He's doing motivational speeches.  On what?  How to annoy people?  How to be a saddistic maniac?

This guy is a socio-path.  He loves playing victim.  And claims that his parents also "suffered so much" because of Darcey.  He's still bad-mouthing him more than ever.  Wow, get over it man!!!!

And he LOVES the sound of his own voice.  He kept talking over the host on the live show.  Although it's incredibly rude, it may help the show to keep her from talking.  LOL

Edited by Eric-Pris

5 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why is he wearing a tux?

I just fell off my chair... he's on an American tour.  He's doing motivational speeches.  On what?  How to annoy people?  How to be a saddistic maniac?

He's still bad-mouthing Darcey.  Wow, get over it man!!!!

He's so in love with  himself, it's sickening. Yeah he's been to the US 14 times he said, and why CT?? He's been in contact with Darcey, I don't care what he claims. How she calls him all the time he had to change his number, but kept the old number so he can see how often she texts or calls. 

No idea why they brought him on, he wasn't a fan favorite so to speak!

Edited by Mary Lou

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A non-family-friendly link has been removed from a post above.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Spolied little rich girl has scotch tape of her glasses frames.  I think her family cut her off.  

8 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

There was a woman on there whose husband cheated on her with Leida while they were in Japan. Supposedly Leida was sleeping on a futon with some people while living in Japan. 

The glasses thing is weird- we are in  a bit of a financial pinch right now too, and I just got new glasses over the internet for $50. Nice ones, too. But I guess she prioritises a ton of flowers at their wedding.

][My guess is Leida is the family yo-yo:  she wants freedom from her stuffy, controlling family, so she goes off to Japan, or ties herself to this American guy, But then she realises the grass isn't greener, and freedom comes with less money to throw around, so she returns.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

we go to bed way to early to stay up to watch it when its on but will watch tonight after supper lol

i hat eall of them but am obviously such a glutton for punishment cause i keep watching. paul just rolls his eyes. lolol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1