John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, dicon7 said:

Took me ages to create the new account, anyways, you're right the dates are different. Old website says petition was recieved on April 26 and new says April 30 which is weird since we got NOA1 on May 1 so the old one seems to be more accurate?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Maham10 said:

Took me ages to create the new account, anyways, you're right the dates are different. Old website says petition was recieved on April 26 and new says April 30 which is weird since we got NOA1 on May 1 so the old one seems to be more accurate?

If you look at the paper NOA1 there's a "received date" which seems to line up with the old site date most of the time, and a "notice date" which seems to line up with the new site date most of the time. They're not more or less accurate; just different. Also, there's more than a week of random variance in processing time on any given NOA1 date, so don't worry much about it.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 hours ago, Anna&eiad said:

I just got back Friday night from 10 days visit.. It is hard knowing there will not be any more visits until he can come. The not knowing is the worst.. But, we are all in this together and knowing that..somehow is a comfort.

I just got back from my third trip.  I'm in the same boat, I now have to wait until she get's her visa.  This wait sucks ###!!!  But we are all one more day closer, to waking up next to our loved one every morning!!!!   I can't wait!!

04/17/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

04/19/18 - USCIS received package

04/24/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

04/24/18-   Check cashed

04/28/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

10/19/18 - NOA2

11/13/18 - Case at NVC

11/20/18   Case # Received

11/30/18 - Embassy Received Case

11/30/18 - Medical Appointment

12/10/18 - Interview Appointment

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

12/17/18 - Visa in Hand

12/19/18 - POE to USA

02/08/19- Wedding date  

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

If you look at the paper NOA1 there's a "received date" which seems to line up with the old site date most of the time, and a "notice date" which seems to line up with the new site date most of the time. They're not more or less accurate; just different. Also, there's more than a week of random variance in processing time on any given NOA1 date, so don't worry much about it.

You're absolutely right, makes complete sense. Aahh as long as we get the visa on time I don't care what the websites say. I've been keeping busy with grad school and a job so I don't sit all day stalking the website :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Hi there thanks for your clarification. According to past fillers they are receiving more accurate on new site. Some of them got approved but if they check old site still pending. Let's look ours from now on 🤓

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, MeghanK said:

Annnnnnddd they're into March! 😀😁☺️ We're getting so close!!

How did you see the update? Mine still says February. 

56 minutes ago, CBake said:

How did you see the update? Mine still says February. 

I'm looking at the immigration timelines... sorted K1s by most recent NOA2s to check out all the NOA1 dates being approved. There's also approval chat going on in the March Filers thread. 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

So for several months it appears that they get to between 18th-21st of the month they are processing and then start the next month.

If its on received date (old site 20th April) then we sneak in but if not and its NOA1 date (new site 25th April) then some May filers could be approved before us. IF they processed in date order which we know they don't!!

I'm still expecting November for NOA2 for us. Like a member of the March filers said about not checking our thread as they don't want to see some of us approved before them I'll be avoiding the May thread for the same reason!!

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Like a member of the March filers said about not checking our thread as they don't want to see some of us approved before them I'll be avoiding the May thread for the same reason!!

I know also from January filer who’s same like this.😂😂😂 Let’s accept it.. it hurts us sometimes seeing others got approved before us...:unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
3 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

So for several months it appears that they get to between 18th-21st of the month they are processing and then start the next month.

If its on received date (old site 20th April) then we sneak in but if not and its NOA1 date (new site 25th April) then some May filers could be approved before us. IF they processed in date order which we know they don't!!

I'm still expecting November for NOA2 for us. Like a member of the March filers said about not checking our thread as they don't want to see some of us approved before them I'll be avoiding the May thread for the same reason!!

Makes me excited and nervous at the same time! I hope none of us are looking at June filers and still awaiting out approvals!

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

AOS, AP, EAD NOA1 - 04/05/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

AOS Interview - 06/13/2019

event.png

10 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Don't be that way (LOL), but I understand completely ya'll are close very close!!!!!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 hours ago, MeghanK said:

I'm looking at the immigration timelines... sorted K1s by most recent NOA2s to check out all the NOA1 dates being approved. There's also approval chat going on in the March Filers thread. 

Thank you that’s awesome news! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Seeing how I am at the very beginning of our (long) wait, I lurk voraciously all the threads, at least for the time being. Only time will tell how I will feel come February 2019. I doubt I will manage to stay away from September thread though.

Good luck, you are all so close!

6 minutes ago, Shiran said:

Seeing how I am at the very beginning of our (long) wait, I lurk voraciously all the threads, at least for the time being. Only time will tell how I will feel come February 2019. I doubt I will manage to stay away from September thread though.

Good luck, you are all so close!

Aww thanks @Shiran feel free to say hello anytime. expecting ours November first week hope its not too much after that if not earlier.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.