TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Michael_194 said:

Ehh half a month. Nothing crazy. They are moving extra slow makes you wonder why even new applicants cases are being directed there. Crazy. 

Half a month isn't much, it's true, but it's half a month in the wrong direction. Makes no sense to me that their workload is being allowed to pile up while other service centres are running more quickly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Michael_194 said:

Ehh half a month. Nothing crazy. They are moving extra slow makes you wonder why even new applicants cases are being directed there. Crazy. 

Or even why they haven't transferred cases if they're so behind (or slow)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

According to my timeline, my I130 should've been adjudicated jan 22-26.  Rapid Visa historical shows that cases with April 29, 2018 are getting process.  USCIS shows April 18 2018 cases getting processed.  Not sure what to make of it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What is the website link where you submitted your complaint ? 

1 hour ago, Pininfarina said:

Make a complaint about the processing time. Otherwise nothing will happen. I already sent mine.

I see September Potomac cases being approved here on Visa Journey.

But USCIS Processing Times website shows that Potomac is taking 8-10.5 months with a March 24 Receipt Date. 

How is that possible? 

Hello Everyone.   So since our priority date went over.   January 12, 2018, my attorney filed an inquiry.   They said it is in line to be reviewed, allow 60 days.    Not sure if anyone else has received this type of message, but my prayers are we get an approval within these 60 days.  Then the next wait will begin which I hear is 5-7 months before my spouse will reach USA soil!   Praying so hard! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, IloveDanang said:

Just woke up to good news this morning.  I130 approved.  One step closer.  

Great news!! Congratulations.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

Hello Everyone.   So since our priority date went over.   January 12, 2018, my attorney filed an inquiry.   They said it is in line to be reviewed, allow 60 days.    Not sure if anyone else has received this type of message, but my prayers are we get an approval within these 60 days.  Then the next wait will begin which I hear is 5-7 months before my spouse will reach USA soil!   Praying so hard! 

Praying you here something soon!!

1 hour ago, R+M Jordan said:

Praying you here something soon!!

Thank you so much!   If not I will travel soon!!!   I was suppose to go last year but had very bad luck with my health.  So my job would not permit any addtl time off.   Those tickets I am sure you know are lots of bucks round trip.  My last trip was $1600.00     I love it over there and I long to go back.  I miss the country and my family

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.