TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Rosie88 said:

My petition too, but still says received, no letter, no email... 

F2AD7E5A-FCEE-4101-AD90-5A73F667B40A.jpeg

Maybe it means it's in line to be processed soon. Trying my best to stay positive and keep my mind occupied with other things. :)

2 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

Maybe it means it's in line to be processed soon. Trying my best to stay positive and keep my mind occupied with other things. :)

I congratulate you, it means that you have already received your NOA 2, my friend had it, the status on the site changed, and neither the mail nor the email came, they only tracked onlain, 2 weeks later they called the visa center, it turned out that the case was Come .. very strange but the same thing happens .. glad for you, the news is super 😉👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Rosie88 said:

My petition too, but still says received, no letter, no email... 

F2AD7E5A-FCEE-4101-AD90-5A73F667B40A.jpeg

Can you please tell me where you are getting this info? I'm registered on Myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov and Egov.uscis.gov but they don't look like this. Thanks

My attorney and I emailed back and forth Friday.    I told him when I filed an inquiry when it went past the POSTED processing time for Nebraska, they informed me additional reviews are being done, allow 60 days.    He filed an inquiry (60 days later) when it went past the 1 year priority date.  The response he received is that it is in line to be reviewed, allow 60 days and if we do not receive a letter it provided an address to request further inquiries by mail.   The answer responses were contradicting.    As well as, it always ends with and posted all over their sites, reviewed in the order received, which is false publication, as mine was received 01/12/2018 and people are being approved May and Now June 2018 applicants.

He also told me that a few of his cases that took so long to get approved, with no problems, then transferred to NVC...2 of those cases it has been 9 months and still no interview date assigned...this is for spouses.

He also forward me a long letter POLICY BRIEF by AILA - about the Crisis Levels we are under the Trump Administration.   It is very discouraging and very sad, and so true the statements in this briefing.   It appears that 2019 things are going to be even slower and worse.

My attorney apologized as he, as well as other attorneys I consulted had all said my husband would be here 12-15 months.  However, he has not even been reviewed for the first process which is now at 13 months..... so we are looking at 24 months at minimum at the rate we are going.   The report he sent me states the auto systems are not reliable, the inquiry responses are not reliable, their processing timelines are not correct and they are not processing in the order received.   This report is very intense and informative.  Glad to see my complains are valid...but I feel so hopeless. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
43 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

My attorney and I emailed back and forth Friday.    I told him when I filed an inquiry when it went past the POSTED processing time for Nebraska, they informed me additional reviews are being done, allow 60 days.    He filed an inquiry (60 days later) when it went past the 1 year priority date.  The response he received is that it is in line to be reviewed, allow 60 days and if we do not receive a letter it provided an address to request further inquiries by mail.   The answer responses were contradicting.    As well as, it always ends with and posted all over their sites, reviewed in the order received, which is false publication, as mine was received 01/12/2018 and people are being approved May and Now June 2018 applicants.

He also told me that a few of his cases that took so long to get approved, with no problems, then transferred to NVC...2 of those cases it has been 9 months and still no interview date assigned...this is for spouses.

He also forward me a long letter POLICY BRIEF by AILA - about the Crisis Levels we are under the Trump Administration.   It is very discouraging and very sad, and so true the statements in this briefing.   It appears that 2019 things are going to be even slower and worse.

My attorney apologized as he, as well as other attorneys I consulted had all said my husband would be here 12-15 months.  However, he has not even been reviewed for the first process which is now at 13 months..... so we are looking at 24 months at minimum at the rate we are going.   The report he sent me states the auto systems are not reliable, the inquiry responses are not reliable, their processing timelines are not correct and they are not processing in the order received.   This report is very intense and informative.  Glad to see my complains are valid...but I feel so hopeless. 

I hope you will get your approval soon! 

2 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

This is sad. I feel it for you. Especially if you don't go and visit your husband that is a very long time and we are all roooting you get it soon. 

39 minutes ago, Michael_194 said:

This is sad. I feel it for you. Especially if you don't go and visit your husband that is a very long time and we are all roooting you get it soon. 

Thank you so much!   Yes  I was scheduled to go visit him last summer but I had 2 car accidents and missed too much time from work and they do not allow personal leave of absences.

He inquired about visiting here, but all attorneys states that makes them put you on the back list even further.     So I guess I will go this summer.   It makes it very hard.  We go through it with our ups and downs, sometimes the same times and others one of us high and the other low.    This Briefing report speaks about how it damages marriages, health, everything because of their processing times and the decisions on who they pick to go first or not.....because it is not "REVIEWED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED" 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, Team A Forever said:

WHERE DO YOU FIND THE INFORMATION ABOUT LAST UPDATED, OR MY EMAILS THAT I USE TO GET STATED LAST TOUCHED....I don't get them anymore 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

WHERE DO YOU FIND THE INFORMATION ABOUT LAST UPDATED, OR MY EMAILS THAT I USE TO GET STATED LAST TOUCHED....I don't get them anymore 

I log in at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus 

Where it says "Last Updated" tells you whether or not the file has been touched.

USCis.JPG

Edited by Team A Forever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.