sali89

Cancel K1 Visa

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
10 hours ago, sali89 said:

Listen it is not the local Police. It is the FBI.  My Visa is under Administrating process which means it goes to Washington Dc and thats the FBI. Since he has case with the FBI they using my visa against him. The FBI Needs certain Information from him. I actually dont really know whats the Problems. He is also hiding certain stuffs from me. Evertime he do an Action woth the FBI they updating my visa Status. I dont wanna nothing to do with a Person who has a Problem with the FBI. The Thing is once the FBI solved the Problem my visa is ready. But I dont wanna be with this guy anymore

AP investigations are led by an office from the DOS (Department of State) and not the DOJ.  They may work with the FBI, but the DOJ does not conduct visa processing.  If you really want to navigate the maze, suggest you have a better understanding of how all of this works.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Illiria said:

You need to do three things

1) Tell the dude it’s over 

2) Contact the embassy telling them that you are no longer in a relationship with the dude and so no longer wish to pursue immigration to the US, therefore you need your passport back.

3) Vacation elsewhere for a while

Most importantly. Actually, more important than any of the Visa/K1/B2 or whatever, clear your name. Make sure you are not in anything criminal knowingly or unknowingly. Good Luck. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
9 hours ago, sali89 said:

Thank you. I had a esta much before I met my fiance. I could travel with my Esta. I never had to apply for B2 Visa before.  I travelled to USA to visit my fiance with Esta. After a while we decided  to get married so we applied for a K1 Visa. Before we applied for a K1 Visa I travelled to USA with esta.  He sent the K1 Petition. Then he got a notification RFE. So he sent the RFE back. And during the RFE Process he met someone who is being watched from the FBI. This Person were started to live on my fiances house. The FBI started an Investigation about him. But i found this out later. During the RFE-Process I wanted to visit my fiance with my valid ESTA. I find out that the Status changed to not authorized to travel. First I called them and asked the Status of my esta got changed. They told me I should apply for b2 Visa to get the reason because they cant tell this on phone. So I applied for b2 visa. Once I was at the embassy they told me my visa gonna be under administrating process. I had to cancel the B2 because i needed my passport.  My B2 did not get denied. I cancelled the process because I needed my passport.

After a while I had my K1 interview at the us embassy in Germany. They told me my Visa is going to under administrating process. I already contacted the embassy a few times. They dont give me any Information. They just saying it is under administrating process. M fiance is being  investigated by the FBI because he knows someone that is being watched from the FBI. this is what he told me. thank your for the information

Where are you and your fiance originally from?

The FBI doesn't visit houses and discuss cases with the people they are investigating.

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 hours ago, sali89 said:

Hello everyone,

I am really frustruated. I hope you guys can give me some advice.

I have been under administrating Process for 6 months.

I found out that my visa is under administrating process because of my Fiance.

I am about to end the relationship and I do not talk with him anymore.

Here is the Problem, my esta got denied because of him. My B2 Visa was under administrating process because of him as well.

How can I clear my Name from the petitioner?

Thank you for any Response.

Please forgive me, but your story does not add up right. Or maybe, you are confused, lied to or just can not communicate well in English.

Ps. If Pablo Escobar was still alive, I d wonder if he is involved somehow lol...But, in all seriousness, think about:

1- You have no "VJ Timeline".

2- You repeated: "Authorized Not to Travel".

3- The USCIS is independent from other Agencies.

(Consultations, background checks ,,,etc do involve other agencies, but the USCIS is the decider here)

4- AP is mostly done on Male Citizens or Visitors of some parts of the world.

You are German and have visited the US on ESTA before; Kind of strange to me.

5- Someone replied that the same story was shared here last year. Was it you?

6- Your Visa is totally independent from the petitioner after it was approved. If he had anything going on,

the K1 would have been denied and never made it to the NVC.

7- Lastly, I doubt very much that you would know anything about investigations involving others,

unless you re, too, involved.

Other than that, it is very simple to cancel the K1 and end it with this Pablo Escobar already. Good Luck

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

get a lawyer.  they should be able to help you better

Edited by poh

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

To do what?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Call me the odd one out here, but I actually buy that the FBI may be involved here.  However, I also believe we aren't getting the full story.  But I don't believe for a second she has anything to do with the Mueller investigation, that's post is just plain trolling. 

AOS

01-10-2018 -  AOS packet sent (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-12-2018 - NOA1 receipt date (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-16-2018 - 3 Texts/Emails Received (AOS)

01-27-2018 - NOA1 & Biometrics Appt letters received

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

05-25-2018 - I-797 for I-131/I-765 EAD and AP Approved

06-02-2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received by Mail 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, poh said:

get a lawyer.  they should be able to help you better

How would a lawyer help in this situation?  They can't find out any info about the ex fiance, or find out any info about an apparent FBI investigation, or hurry the process of getting the passport back for her from the embassy....

All she has to do is cancel the K1...which she can do very simply by contacting the embassy, and for free, without a lawyer. 

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Agree with other posters. I’m guessing she immigrated to Germany based on her English skill level. All the Germans born in Germany I know may not speak English well but certainly can write it quite well. 

Edited by ShanghaiSurfer

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Sounds to me like this may be the issue. 

OP travels to US on ESTA no issues

OP files k1 visa

OP continues to visit fiance until case  is approved by USCIS 

OP tries to comes to US and is denied Esta based on the fact that they believe there's intent 

OP applies for B2

B2 put into AP because OP is from a MENA country 

OP goes to k1 interview and put into AP for same reason as B2 

<3  Our K-1 Visa Journey <3

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC received -- 05-13-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

Embassy received -- 5-22-2016

Interview Date -- 8-31-2016

Interview Result -- APPROVED!!!

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

<3 MARRIAGE -- 10-21-2016 <3

AOS, EAD, AND AP Filed 01-05-2017

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

EAD and AP approved -- 05-19-2017

AOS approved -- 08-24-2017

Received card -- 09-01-2017

❤ Baby boy is here!! December 26th 2017 ❤

16 hours ago, sali89 said:

Listen it is not the local Police. It is the FBI. 

I guess, FBI has nothing else to do than doing visa now ?

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

8 minutes ago, Abdeslam said:

Wrong , they go , My fiance received a visit from USCI 1 month before we got approved for the K1 visa

Yes, but it was probably an investigation to prove the relationship was real. It wasn't just to update you. 

7 hours ago, Meg&Andrew said:

OP files k1 visa

OP tries to comes to US and is denied Esta based on the fact that they believe there's intent 

OP applies for B2

sounds plausible to me!

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: Other Timeline
8 hours ago, Meg&Andrew said:

OP files k1 visa

OP applies for B2

but which MENA country has VWP/ESTA ?

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.