sali89

Cancel K1 Visa

63 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am really frustruated. I hope you guys can give me some advice.

I have been under administrating Process for 6 months.

I found out that my visa is under administrating process because of my Fiance.

I am about to end the relationship and I do not talk with him anymore.

Here is the Problem, my esta got denied because of him. My B2 Visa was under administrating process because of him as well.

How can I clear my Name from the petitioner?

Thank you for any Response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, sali89 said:

Hello everyone,

I am really frustruated. I hope you guys can give me some advice.

I have been under administrating Process for 6 months.

I found out that my visa is under administrating process because of my Fiance.

I am about to end the relationship and I do not talk with him anymore.

Here is the Problem, my esta got denied because of him. My B2 Visa was under administrating process because of him as well.

How can I clear my Name from the petitioner?

Thank you for any Response.

when you say it got denied because of him, and your under admin processing because of him, how do you know it was all because of him?

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

when you say it got denied because of him, and your under admin processing because of him, how do you know it was all because of him?

The embassy did not tell me, it is because of him. My fiance told me this that it is because of him. He is involved in case thats why they Holding my visa. I am going to end the relationship but my Point is how i can clear my Name from him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why do you think he caused denial/AP for your previous visas? Especially a B2 visa, because he has nothing to do with that case unless you specifically brought up details about him that may have lead to a denial/AP. 

If you want to 'cancel' the K1, at this point you may not need to do anything except not use it to enter the USA , but you might want to find out where the case is (if it is truly still in AP or if it was returned to USCIS to be left to expire)

There isn't much you can do to 'clear your name' from him. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

If there is a problem with the petitioner that is something that usually you see it at the petition stage since that’s all about the petitioner. USCIS would have flagged him during their processing if there was a problem with him. The interview stage is about the beneficiary and the relationship so you might be jumping the gun here blaming petitioner. If you got approved through interview there is no problem on the petitioner’s end. You might wanna get all the facts.

Timeline

Hmmmm your B2 wouldn’t have been in AP because of the petitioner either. B2s are not sponsored by anyone but the person requesting a tourist visa. They analyze your life not anyone else’s. 

Thank you for the Response.

The authorities came to his house and told to him that they holding my visa unless the case is solved.  My fiance told me this.

I had already my interview.

I was together with him while I applied for B2 and they were asking me questions only about him.

Since he is involved in a case they put all my visa under administrating process

Edited by sali89

Timeline
8 minutes ago, sali89 said:

The embassy did not tell me, it is because of him. My fiance told me this that it is because of him. He is involved in case thats why they Holding my visa. I am going to end the relationship but my Point is how i can clear my Name from him.

involved in another visa K1? or spouse case? or criminal case?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The authorities as in the police? USCIS? They generally don't go to someone's house to update them on the status of a visa...

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
Just now, sali89 said:

The Police authorities.

the local police will not come to the home and tell you they are holding a visa from processing.

something in your communication with your fiance is not right, and clearly there is a miss communication

as far as your B2 the moment they found out you had a fiance in the USA, they would likely have denied your right to come here on a B2 as they would have assumed that you were coming to a visit to get married and adjust status.

just because he might be involved with a "case" does not always mean it would have caused a problem in YOUR visa....it would have to be something else

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, sali89 said:

The authorities came to his house and told to him that they holding my visa unless the case is solved.  My fiance told me this.

That would be a first.

6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

the local police will not come to the home and tell you they are holding a visa from processing.

something in your communication with your fiance is not right, and clearly there is a miss communication

as far as your B2 the moment they found out you had a fiance in the USA, they would likely have denied your right to come here on a B2 as they would have assumed that you were coming to a visit to get married and adjust status.

just because he might be involved with a "case" does not always mean it would have caused a problem in YOUR visa....it would have to be something else

Listen it is not the local Police. It is the FBI.  My Visa is under Administrating process which means it goes to Washington Dc and thats the FBI. Since he has case with the FBI they using my visa against him. The FBI Needs certain Information from him. I actually dont really know whats the Problems. He is also hiding certain stuffs from me. Evertime he do an Action woth the FBI they updating my visa Status. I dont wanna nothing to do with a Person who has a Problem with the FBI. The Thing is once the FBI solved the Problem my visa is ready. But I dont wanna be with this guy anymore

Edited by sali89

Timeline
2 minutes ago, sali89 said:

Listen it is not the local Police. It is the FBI. 

well at this point if you want to end the relationship you can end it. but as you have now been denied an esta, and a B2 your chances of getting a B2 will likely never happen. once you are denied unless the situation changes and you can convince the CO that you are no longer tied to the petitioner of the K1, B2 will certainly never be an option to get to USA. If the K1 is being sent back to UCIS it will be left to expire. 

the likely hood that you will ever be able to clear your name of being attached to the petitioner could happen but it will be in your permanent file at the US embassy in your country. 

Timeline

Yeah this sounds fishy. The FBI or the police being involved in an immigration case is unheard of. Either you’re having a communication problem with your fiancé or he’s not telling you the whole story. Like I mentioned before if he had a criminal case that would cause your denial they would have done it at the petition stage. There is something else wrong with your visa issuance and it’s not that. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.