TBoneTX

May 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

632 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

I figured that it would be a waste of time. I guess whenever God is ready for us to move on in this process it will be on His terms. Because I've literally exhausted every option and still come up with nothing. 

In 2 days it will make 300 days which is 10 months of waiting for NOA2 or RFE. I should have followed my gut in September 2016 after he proposed to me and married him in Jamaica like we originally wanted to do on our 1 year anniversary in March 2017. At least I would have had my destination wedding and would be saving a lot more money down the road. Just to think that we still have to pay for the AOS whenever he gets here when if we would've done the spouse visa we would get everything upfront and wouldn't have to deal with these jerks until the 2 year removing conditions. 

Should of, would of, could of aren't gonna help me with this emotional rollercoaster USCIS has us on!

I hear you, been thinking the same things as our case approaches the 9 month mark with no updates. I decided to email that CSC address again to follow up on an inquiry I submitted on 1/29. They indicated in their last email to me that my inquiry had been sent to the adjudication unit processing my case...it’s been almost 3 weeks since then and no update. I think it’s worthwhile that you emailed them and I hope you get a positive response!! 😊

1 minute ago, KBA said:

I hear you, been thinking the same things as our case approaches the 9 month mark with no updates. I decided to email that CSC address again to follow up on an inquiry I submitted on 1/29. They indicated in their last email to me that my inquiry had been sent to the adjudication unit processing my case...it’s been almost 3 weeks since then and no update. I think it’s worthwhile that you emailed them and I hope you get a positive response!! 😊

I sent the email early this morning listing both of my last 2 inquiry ticket #s. So we'll see what happens. But I'm not holding my breath that I will actually get a detailed "informative" response back.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Hello I have my birth act in French, so where I'm living speak Spanish, so I have to translate it in English , do I need to legalize the translated documents? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
17 hours ago, Daphney said:

Hello I have my birth act in French, so where I'm living speak Spanish, so I have to translate it in English , do I need to legalize the translated documents? 

Usually when a document is translated there is a statement or stamp that is signed by the translator that is a accurate translation of the document provided. I don’t know about legalization you are speaking of

44 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Usually when a document is translated there is a statement or stamp that is signed by the translator that is a accurate translation of the document provided. I don’t know about legalization you are speaking of

Hi thanks for answer me , yes I have that stamp,  but I hear someone told me about notarized.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Daphney said:

Hi thanks for answer me , yes I have that stamp,  but I hear someone told me about notarized.

No need to be notarized

On 3/12/2018 at 12:29 PM, SwimminginSync said:

Did you have your interview yet?  Can you provide feedback on how it went?  Ours is next week at the Seoul embassy.  Did you have a chance to present your documentation to the consulate or just give everything to the window consulate?  We are nervous!

Hi just saw this! Good luck with your interview- ours went very well. We gave all of our documentation at the window during the interview. 

The interview only lasted about 5 minutes, and the questions were basic. Don’t be nervous! We interviewed on a Monday and got the visa that Wednesday. He just asked stuff about how we met, why we did the K1, where my parents live, and our wedding plans. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
21 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

I had my Interview today and  at least I can say that we got approved.:D:jest:

Thanks everybody for all your help.

I keep praying for the rest that still waiting.

God bless you all!

Congratulations!!!  :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

@Minori @Naes @AK&JO

Good morning everyone! My fiance arrived here on Friday morning no problem (SeaTac PoE)! :)

They opened his packet, took all of the papers, and said welcome! Hardly any questions. 

Planning a court wedding on the 31st in Seattle. :)

Thank you everyone so much for your support! My heart also goes out to all who are still waiting. I hope good news comes soon.

<3 <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, watahana87 said:

@Minori @Naes @AK&JO

Good morning everyone! My fiance arrived here on Friday morning no problem (SeaTac PoE)! :)

They opened his packet, took all of the papers, and said welcome! Hardly any questions. 

Planning a court wedding on the 31st in Seattle. :)

Thank you everyone so much for your support! My heart also goes out to all who are still waiting. I hope good news comes soon.

<3 <3

Welcome to Seattle. Sunny but cool day here. 

You can get the SSN tomorrow or the next day.

Just print out a copy of his I-94 card and bring with his Passport.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

Click on "get most recent'

Congrats

Steven

Edited by LabOz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.