TBoneTX

May 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

632 posts in this topic

Part III we write a lot lol

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ffidavit of Sponsorship is the form you fill out and include all your supporting income Information.

The Police Clearance should be from the State or Country he lives, and any Country he has been to for more than 6 months and the clearances must be less than 6 months old.

He will need his Passport at the time of the interview. So allow time to receive this before scheduling.

Also, don’t make the appointment so quick, he needs to do the lmedical appointments, which will take a week or so to get the results package.

How did you do the DS-160 without his Passport Number, or are you saying you don’t have a date of travel, if it’s the date you don’t have just give an estimate.

@Maria1989

I honestly stopped there on the application because we dont have that information and it looks like i cant go further without it. Im pretty bummed that this is the only thing holding us up. 

1 minute ago, Maria1989 said:

NOA2 Feb 8. NVC cleared, Consulate received and went to Ready. Medical finished after 3 doctor’s appointments and sealed. Interview next week. NOA2 to finish line 1 month. Keep your head up @Trinab80 you going to zoom once this holdup is over. 

Happy for you. Good luck with the interview.

I doubt I'll hear anything this month. I'm 12 days away from 300 days which equates to 10 months of waiting. It would shock me more if I actually got approved before this month is over and the month just got started!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
11 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Happy for you. Good luck with the interview.

I doubt I'll hear anything this month. I'm 12 days away from 300 days which equates to 10 months of waiting. It would shock me more if I actually got approved before this month is over and the month just got started!!

I know and I’m sorry at 9 months we were there and I certainly know that feeling. I was just trying to give you hope that once it does come you move extremely fast, no waiting 6-8 weeks like some people were at NVC

I come checking everyday for your Approval post, I waiting with you seriously because I was one of the last four too. When some had already did POE. I woke up this morning and said let me

check the thread for any posts from Trina. ❤️

29 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

I know and I’m sorry at 9 months we were there and I certainly know that feeling. I was just trying to give you hope that once it does come you move extremely fast, no waiting 6-8 weeks like some people were at NVC

I come checking everyday for your Approval post, I waiting with you seriously because I was one of the last four too. When some had already did POE. I woke up this morning and said let me

check the thread for any posts from Trina. ❤️

Thank you and I appreciate your kinds words and trying to keep me uplifted. But truthfully, I really don't see an end to this wait any time soon. They won't even give me a reason as to why it's taking so long - nothing about our background checks pending, no RFE, no nothing. Just that my case is assigned to an adjudicator and is being reviewed but they can't give me a timeframe on when I will hear anything. At least you were told it was your background checks pending and it could take 45 days, but I'm not getting anything! Just told that I have to sit and wait. I have come to the realization that I could be waiting the whole year since our filing date at this point.

So, yes the hope I once had for Reni and I...it's gone. I'm just being a realist at this point because I have rationalized this over and over about why my case would be taking this long. Neither one of us are criminals, and while he was denied entry at POE 11/2016 and had his tourist visa cancelled at that time, there have been others who went through that SAME situation and have been approved and moved on already and that's those that filed K1'S and CR1's. So what else could it really be at this point???

So, I'm done calling, submitting service inquiries and contacting anyone local government agency for help because it's pointless and all it does is hurt my feelings more because I keep getting the same response.

I'm starting to accept what could very well be our reality.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Thank you and I appreciate your kinds words and trying to keep me uplifted. But truthfully, I really don't see an end to this wait any time soon. They won't even give me a reason as to why it's taking so long - nothing about our background checks pending, no RFE, no nothing. Just that my case is assigned to an adjudicator and is being reviewed but they can't give me a timeframe on when I will hear anything. At least you were told it was your background checks pending and it could take 45 days, but I'm not getting anything! Just told that I have to sit and wait. I have come to the realization that I could be waiting the whole year since our filing date at this point.

So, yes the hope I once had for Reni and I...it's gone. I'm just being a realist at this point because I have rationalized this over and over about why my case would be taking this long. Neither one of us are criminals, and while he was denied entry at POE 11/2016 and had his tourist visa cancelled at that time, there have been who went through that SAME situation and have been approved and moved on already and that's those that filed K1'S and CR1's. So what else could it really be at this point???

So, I'm done calling, submitting service inquiries and contacting anyone local government agency for help because it's pointless and all it does is hurt my feelings more because I keep getting the same response.

I'm starting to accept what could very well be our reality.

I’m so sorry to hear things are still dragging on.. I feel like we are in the same boat. I can’t submit anymore inquiries at this point and all I’ve been told is that the security checks are still pending. I suspect it may have to do with travel that my fiancé did for work in the Middle East years ago but he has the necessary documentation if they want to see it. I hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel for us both! Hang in there! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.