TBoneTX

May 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

632 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, MariaB Soria said:

I email everyone today! My question is after the ceac tracker shows "issued" then it shows any other status once it's been shipped? 

No. After it's issued your embassy send you the tracking number when they post it. Mine was issued on a Thursday, and delivered on the next Thursday, so one week after. My flight was on Friday, so I got it one day before! But to be honest, I just got it because my husband emailed the embassy, they never responded me with actual information, but to the american citizen.... was always different!

Edited by AnaMolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been a while since I have been here, Hope everyone is doing fine. So we had our medical date and interview date set. First it was the medical and that's where things did not go well. My fiancee went to St. lukes on March 1st, after all the testing she was told that there was an abnormality  on her chest xray, but did not see TB so they told her to come back for 3 days and give a mucus sample each day, tomorrow will be her 3rd day. after talking with her, she explains to me that there are between 300 - 400 visa applicants with the same problem. Can this be possible?  How can 300 people have chest abnormalities? I know St Lukes is the only place to get the medical as per the US embassy rules, but I am starting to think there is something not right, since they would not show her the xray results. They said it is not their practice to show xrays, which I find hard to believe since we paid for the medical exam and have every right to see them. Now we have to wait for the results of the mucus samples, and she was told even if the results are negative she still has to take anti biotics for 2 months be fore being cleared medically.  Why would you have to take  medication if the results are negative, something seems corrupt to me. And worst case, if the results are positive  she has to take anti biotics for 6 months and then take the whole medical exam again and pay the fee again. Has anyone else in my VJ family  had this issue  if so please give your advice. Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The clinic in Ukraine, for example, gave the chest x-ray to the beneficiary on disk.

In general, it is widely known that antibiotics are overprescribed.

I guess it is easier for doctors to just prescribe antibiotics and see if it helps, rather than trying to figure out if any and what kind of bacterial infection is present.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 hours ago, MariaB Soria said:

VOH! POE tomorrow!!! Yeaaaaay!!!! Has anyone entered the states via JFK airport?? 

I did! Super easy, waited about 5-10 minutes for my name to be called and they didn't even ask anything lol (but I think that was because my fiance was waiting with me)

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Timeline

@Trinab80 I had some slight help today from my local uscis office. I had made an infopass appointment for today. They couldn't tell me much but what i was able to do is get an existing outstanding inquiry im waiting for response to upgraded to "CSC supervisor response" as opposed to the normal assigned agents response. Im hoping that prods someone to sit up and pay attention. Its no fun task scheduling but you might try getting an appointment and if you happen to have an inquiry outstanding have it bumped up a level.

Just now, NateAndJessica said:

@Trinab80 I had some slight help today from my local uscis office. I had made an infopass appointment for today. They couldn't tell me much but what i was able to do is get an existing outstanding inquiry im waiting for response to upgraded to "CSC supervisor response" as opposed to the normal assigned agents response. Im hoping that prods someone to sit up and pay attention. Its no fun task scheduling but you might try getting an appointment and if you happen to have an inquiry outstanding have it bumped up a level.

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure if I feel like wasting my time and taking a day off to do that if it's not gonna bring any results. But I will give it some thought. Good luck with yours and let me know what happens.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure if I feel like wasting my time and taking a day off to do that if it's not gonna bring any results. But I will give it some thought. Good luck with yours and let me know what happens.

will do! I was already expecting the response soon so wont be to long. Should be interesting to see if its just more standard response.

2 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Visa approved. NOA2 Feb 8, Interview Approved 3/14. NVC smooth, medical smooth, scheduling quick, interview at Embassy smooth. Thank God 

Congratulations to you both!!! 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Visa approved. NOA2 Feb 8, Interview Approved 3/14. NVC smooth, medical smooth, scheduling quick, interview at Embassy smooth. Thank God 

Congratulations!!!  :)

1 minute ago, Maria1989 said:

Btw out of like 40 people only 2 got approved smh 

Probably helped that you were there with him. His country is on the very high risk list so the denial rate is higher than most. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

I finally had my isued status... Hopefully next week I will be at the POE I'M sooo happy this part is nearly over. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.